• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 59
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5809 times and has 58 replies Next Thread
anchovygirl

Re: Dear Dilemma, what happened to the promise to rebuild the dusted attraction on Harmattan?

Maybe that's why Dilemma don't bother to keep their promise to rebuild the Explorers' Hall on Harmattan. Like you said: "It's too much trouble...."
I think you mean Black market, not Explorers Hall.
----------------------------------------
Anchovia
[Nov 2, 2011 9:49:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Re: Dear Dilemma, what happened to the promise to rebuild the dusted attraction on Harmattan?

I agree marto.
Hate all those losers for getting islands before me
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Nov 2, 2011 9:55:17 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 9:51:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Oh my god. Our own troll! HELLLZZ YEHH

Serious note, if you have a problem with what has happened, or a SY or the like has gone dark, you can drop our royals a tell and we will gladly alter it. We don't really use the Shipyard on Moab, nor visit there, occasionly we will forget to pay the tax. We pay the tax on the forts because we tend to visit them, as we 'did' promise to keep our islands stocked.

Im not quite sure where anyone promised to rebuild the attraction. We have a tendency to do as we say.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Nov 2, 2011 10:21:36 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 10:12:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Tik, you really need to stop calling people Fox-News like. Because you always pick the wrong ones.
Fox news isnt a bunch of apes and idiots.
They know what theyre doing (and do it well). Whether you like it or not.
So when you make Fox-News joke from Tikao number 193(part A), remember to choose a better target.

I use the analogy because Fox News reports false information as if it were fact even when they know it's not true, just like our trolls do.

EDIT: And I believe I've only used the analogy once before (maybe twice).

EDIT #2: Sad that Underhill doesn't realize you're calling him/her/it an ape and idiot!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by WenchCleo at Nov 2, 2011 10:32:09 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 10:26:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Underhill and Sardinez, the troll sibling rivalry.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 2, 2011 10:29:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Oh my god. Our own troll! HELLLZZ YEHH

Serious note, if you have a problem with what has happened, or a SY or the like has gone dark, you can drop our royals a tell and we will gladly alter it. We don't really use the Shipyard on Moab, nor visit there, occasionly we will forget to pay the tax. We pay the tax on the forts because we tend to visit them, as we 'did' promise to keep our islands stocked.

Im not quite sure where anyone promised to rebuild the attraction. We have a tendency to do as we say.

Let me please put down in a simple row of facts how incredibly wrong you are.

First of, you are wrong. You are lying and you promissed to build the two furnishers and the black market on Surtsey. You didn't, therefore you are a lying bastard.

Second, how about those blockades you promissed in Onyx? Let me quote you on that,

September 22 2008 Whitehaze wrote,

Whitehaze tells ye, "We will blockade Labyrinth Moors, Garden Cradle and Brave Fart Island, we will replace the Black Market that was dusted there due to unforseen happenings earlier, and we will also stock Brave Fart Island every two days."

Now, Whitehaze, are you trying to say you didn't say this? Because you did, therefore your mother is a prostitute. Also, you are the most horrible person I know, and I asked other people and they all think you are a douchebag too.

Third, you're an ashtray that goes asking for poe everytime you blockade, I know for a fact this is true, because I just stated this as a fact. You sir, are a turd, and you smell like a turd.

So please, for the love of everything that is holy, everyone stop reading this man's LIES and think for yourself just once, it's for the good of the ocean. Something Whitehaze clearly never heard of, seeing as he shoots people in the woods and forgets about them as if they are a little speck of dust in the universe.

I rest my case.

This conversation is over.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 2, 2011 10:29:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Really Marto? A private convo from 2008? If you post my convos I'm going to spread those pics you sent me.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kamuflaro at Nov 2, 2011 10:47:27 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 10:47:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

It has been what, 2 weeks since your flag scooped up Harmattan for under 50,000 poes in a flagsit. Yet, despite your promises and claims that Harmattan will be in the "good safe hands" of Dilemma than Legacy or Antheas, your flag have yet to do anything concrete for the good of the island.

well... wuddyu mean?
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Nov 2, 2011 10:56:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Tik, you really need to stop calling people Fox-News like. Because you always pick the wrong ones.
So when you make Fox-News joke from Tikao number 193(part A), remember to choose a better target.

I use the analogy because Fox News reports false information as if it were fact even when they know it's not true, just like our trolls do.

EDIT #2: Sad that Underhill doesn't realize you're calling him/her/it an ape and idiot!

Hi, welcome to the media, reporting and journalism. Sit down, learn something, and shut up when you realize how wrong you are. Fox News is at times questionable for sure, but this seems more like you falling into the perception they are trying to create more than anything.

Also, Marto, I actually laughed at your post, I owe you a delicious cookie. Or Ancho's limbs, whichever you prefer.

On topic: It's too bad that this troll isn't very successful, or well thought out. Elfeesh ain't the type of guy you can mess up with some random BS after all. (You need boobs too).
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Nov 2, 2011 11:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Elfs weakness is underage women. Try putting them together in a forum post and you probably will have him in the fetal position.
Captainrich
[Nov 2, 2011 11:53:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Ahahahahaha. Major News Networks never do that either. Ever. At all. Period.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 2, 2011 11:57:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Elfs weakness is underage women. Try putting them together in a forum post and you probably will have him in the fetal position.

Bahahaah it's funny cuz it's true

As for Bunnyspawn, It's purple bro.
Chillii.
[Nov 2, 2011 1:59:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Hi, welcome to the media, reporting and journalism. Sit down, learn something, and shut up when you realize how wrong you are. Fox News is at times questionable for sure, but this seems more like you falling into the perception they are trying to create more than anything.

Also, Marto, I actually laughed at your post, I owe you a delicious cookie. Or Ancho's limbs, whichever you prefer.

On topic: It's too bad that this troll isn't very successful, or well thought out. Elfeesh ain't the type of guy you can mess up with some random BS after all. (You need boobs too).

I'm sorry, would you happier if I called Sardinez and Underhill the Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh of Viridian?
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Nov 2, 2011 2:16:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Political lies are way more interesting than zomg paris hilton bought an aligator purse, so prices might be going up at your local strip club. Just vote for us n well do all the work so you can pretend we dont exist while we play golf to figure out who gets to spend your money.
Glenn beck, baha. Sometimes it takes an idiot to get peoples attention.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 2, 2011 2:32:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I thought Underhill had crawled back under its rock a long time ago... I guess cause Sardinez is being oddly quiet someone had to fill the Fox News - Viridian Division anchorman spot.
He doesn't appreciate his appreciation thread ):

For a troll that's aiming for such a specific target (as opposed to Sardinez' random and incoherent spraying), you sure have trouble focusing. Black market, shipyard, Tikao, explorer's hall? Hey Dilemma, go put some goddamn furniture in the bank like you promised.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kenjennings at Nov 2, 2011 2:51:32 PM]
[Nov 2, 2011 2:51:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Sorry, we'll see right to that.
Chillii.
[Nov 2, 2011 5:14:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

I would also like to complain about Dilemma for its breaking of its promise to return my pet rat.

Its wasnt easy to obtain, guys. Please return it :(
Ridpvp and Monotonous --- Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ridpvp at Nov 3, 2011 8:58:23 AM]
[Nov 3, 2011 8:42:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Sup guise, obvious troll is obvious
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Nov 3, 2011 11:05:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Ahahahahaha. Major News Networks never do that either. Ever. At all. Period.

Isn't Fox a major news network? Major propaganda network, more like, lulz.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Nov 3, 2011 3:42:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Sup guise, obvious troll is obvious

I love how Guan claims me to be every alt going, as I've said before and I'll say it again, OMs have full permission to say wether or not I am the alts post.

Besides that, I have no interest in Y!PP anymore, I log on 2 hours at the most and I don't even log on long enough to nav at the weekends, so go back to "trolling", detective work isn't your strong point.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Nov 3, 2011 5:34:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I love how for someone who doesn't care so much you feel the need to reply everytime.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Nov 3, 2011 7:42:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Whitehaze wrote:

Dear Dilemma, thank you for paying the rent on Moab's SY. Good job boys!

Now, could I kindly point out to you and your lousy managers that the fort on Moab is in bad need of restocking? It is out of meds and larges. :((((((((((((((((((
Coming back to YPP after a 2 years break..
[Nov 4, 2011 1:10:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

We're well aware of that issue, it was done today purposefully. The stock will be back again soon so you can stop worrying your little head about it.

Incidentally, if you're seriously sitting around on our islands all day waiting for the opportunity to point out something wrong, you should really try to get out more. Make your existence beyond that of a mildly amusing fail troll on an online pirate game.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Nov 4, 2011 1:33:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

We're well aware of that issue, it was done today purposefully. The stock will be back again soon so you can stop worrying your little head about it.

Incidentally, if you're seriously sitting around on our islands all day waiting for the opportunity to point out something wrong, you should really try to get out more. Make your existence beyond that of a mildly amusing fail troll on an online pirate game.

C'mon feeshy, get real here. You ain't even a manager there on the fort and you say it was done "purposefully"? To un stock a fort on purpose? Nice fail there. <3

Lol, I do get out a lot, thanks for your concern. However, I do feel the need to point out inaccurate details of how your flag run islands.

Lies, may I add, to cover up the lack of abilities in your managers.
[Nov 4, 2011 1:40:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

I use an alt as a manager of the fort. Again, learn something before you post.
Elfeesh

[Nov 4, 2011 1:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

I use an alt as a manager of the fort. Again, learn something before you post.

Good to know. I see that you have been moving a bunch of stock to Carmine and stocking a fleet there?

I see you are refreshing this page every 5 secs. I'm flattered. <3
[Nov 4, 2011 1:52:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Considering I posted 7 minutes after you, I would suggest you take a few maths lessons. Oh and Carmine? Check your map mate. You're getting very good at proving yourself to be an incompetent.

EDIT1:

I see that you have been moving a bunch of stock to Carmine

(inb4edit)
Elfeesh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by elfeesh at Nov 4, 2011 2:03:29 PM]
[Nov 4, 2011 1:57:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

You have to give it to him, he's a fighter.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Nov 4, 2011 2:04:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iameric

Underhick, if you haven't noticed that flags will pull stock from their forts/palaces on blockading weekends as to aid themselves or take their supplies out of the market for an enemy to potentially buy, you're even more stupid than everyone thinks knows you are.
Iameric - Meridian/Emerald - Bacon Strips
[Nov 5, 2011 9:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates