• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 59
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5806 times and has 58 replies Next Thread
Underhill25

Dear Dilemma, what happened to the promise to rebuild the dusted attraction on Harmattan?

It has been what, 2 weeks since your flag scooped up Harmattan for under 50,000 poes in a flagsit. Yet, despite your promises and claims that Harmattan will be in the "good safe hands" of Dilemma than Legacy or Antheas, your flag have yet to do anything concrete for the good of the island.

Like rebuilding the dusted attraction for a start for the good of the island and for the ocean, since most of the pillies are in Jade.

Instead, your flag royals prefer to island sit and trash talk others on forums, like your retarded Justinmickey wannabe elf-whateverhisnameis or that self proclaimed richmanofthe ocean. What's the matter Dilemma? Too lazy to move stuff to rebuild the attraction? Or too expensive to pay the weekly rent? If Antheas or Legacy could take the trouble and afford to maintain it, why can't you?
----------------------------------------
Coming back to YPP after a 2 years break..
[Nov 2, 2011 7:50:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Re: Dear Dilemma, what happened to the promise to rebuild the dusted attraction on Harmattan?

Hey bro, we totally moved paint there!

Other than that, I say simply lol.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Nov 2, 2011 7:57:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Traceylyn6

Re: Dear Dilemma, what happened to the promise to rebuild the dusted attraction on Harmattan?

Also, if you could point out where this "promise" was made, I would appreciate it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks! Rebuilding a Black Market would really have no effect on the current pillaging that is taking place, and we do have stock readily available....
It's a Dilemma!
Elfeesh says, "sometimes I dont realise the brilliance of what I'm saying until I've hit enter"
Kuskus says, "I dont always use my IQ when I write something"
Kuskus says, "can hit ya back sometimes"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Traceylyn6 at Nov 2, 2011 8:02:22 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 8:00:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Also, if you could point out where this "promise" was made, I would appreciate it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

This.

Also, Dilemma an island sitting flag. You gotta be kidding me here. New troll please, one that actually follows the political scene.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Nov 2, 2011 8:02:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Hey bro, we totally moved paint there!

Other than that, I say simply lol.

Firstly, whose your bro?

Secondly, wow, what a remarkably non dumb-ass answer I got from the mouthpiece of Dilemma.

Big deal. I bet the paints that you moved there was to benefit the ocean at large and not to line your own pockets?

Wow, wow, wow! What nice island holder you are Sir!
[Nov 2, 2011 8:06:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Oooo, I see that the Dilemma forums gang are up and about.

I'm shaking in my pants.
[Nov 2, 2011 8:08:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Traceylyn6

Double post much? And I am still waiting for your reply to my post. If all you care to do is call us island sitters, you are losing what base level credibility you have wasting my time and making replying to you pointless. I was trying to address your issue, so why bother posting if you don't care for resolution?

edit-I gave you more credit than you deserved, I think, with the base level credibility.
It's a Dilemma!
Elfeesh says, "sometimes I dont realise the brilliance of what I'm saying until I've hit enter"
Kuskus says, "I dont always use my IQ when I write something"
Kuskus says, "can hit ya back sometimes"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Traceylyn6 at Nov 2, 2011 8:16:35 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 8:14:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Oh you want a serious post? It's just that your opener was so full of bullshit I though I'd play along.

A) Constitute safe hands. We have kept the island stocked, we've been moving in commodities that it has been lacking before and we've got taxes at 10%

B) We never promised to rebuild the black market there, nor is anyone really missing out because, lets be honest, the whole thing is a bit crap

C) Dilemma has been in existence for 11 weeks, we have blockaded on over 50% of that (Spectre, Surtsey, Moab, Conglin, Conglin, Viridis, Viridis, Harmatten). Evidently you have no idea what you're talking about.

New troll please, one that actually follows the political scene.

Don't knock it bro, at least we get the worst one in existence ;)
Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 8:14:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

It has been what, 2 weeks since your flag scooped up Harmattan for under 50,000 poes in a flagsit. Yet, despite your promises and claims that Harmattan will be in the "good safe hands" of Dilemma than Legacy or Antheas, your flag have yet to do anything concrete for the good of the island.

Like rebuilding the dusted attraction for a start for the good of the island and for the ocean, since most of the pillies are in Jade.

Instead,
you flag royals prefer to island sit and trash talk others on forums, like you're retarded Justinmickey wannabe elf-whateverhisnameis or that self proclaimed richmanofthe ocean. What's the matter Dilemma? Too lazy to move stuff to rebuild the attraction? Or too expensive to pay the weekly rent? If Antheas or Legacy could take the trouble and afford to maintain it, why can't you?

Another example of irony from a troll.
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Therealhunta at Nov 2, 2011 8:26:15 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 8:25:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Oh you want a serious post? It's just that your opener was so full of bullshit I though I'd play along.

A) Constitute safe hands. We have kept the island stocked, we've been moving in commodities that it has been lacking before and we've got taxes at 10%

B) We never promised to rebuild the black market there, nor is anyone really missing out because, lets be honest, the whole thing is a bit crap

C) Dilemma has been in existence for 11 weeks, we have blockaded on over 50% of that (Spectre, Surtsey, Moab, Conglin, Conglin, Viridis, Viridis, Harmatten). Evidently you have no idea what you're talking about.

New troll please, one that actually follows the political scene.

Don't knock it bro, at least we get the worst one in existence ;)

Lolwut? Just because you won a bunch of outposts that nobody cares and ye talking like some hot shots with melon balls strolling around like a hardass cowboy?

Harmattan? Seriously? A flagsit and you wanna say that you won it? Sure, have it your way.

When Legacy came knocking, your flag royals crapped in their pants and all of a suddenly, your flag royals CANNOT make it for the blockade to defend due to 959636372 reasons, but was still able to be around for the cade to WATCH.

Funny isn't it?

Ohhh, speaking of which, the Moab's SY is dark too. Might wanna ask Dahl to start a "Help Dilemma pay for rental poes fundation"?
[Nov 2, 2011 8:27:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Lolwut? Just because you won a bunch of outposts that nobody cares and ye talking like some hot shots with melon balls strolling around like a hardass cowboy?

You seem to be confusing yourself buddy, you said we island sit, I proved you wrong. L2troll.

Harmattan? Seriously? A flagsit and you wanna say that you won it? Sure, have it your way.

I never said we "won" it, although we did. I'm saying we blockade. It's not really our fault Legacy didn't defend, we were certainly expecting them to considering the conflicts we've had with them.

When Legacy came knocking, your flag royals crapped in their pants and all of a suddenly, your flag royals CANNOT make it for the blockade to defend due to 959636372 reasons, but was still able to be around for the cade to WATCH.

Don't comment on what you don't know, because one royal being around to win Moab with a sloop is hardly a nav team is it.

Ohhh, speaking of which, the Moab's SY is dark too. Might wanna ask Dahl to start a "Help Dilemma pay for rental poes fundation"?

luls we're super poor because we forget to pay rent on an SY no-one uses.
Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 8:40:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

That's all you got? <3
[Nov 2, 2011 8:43:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

That's all you got? <3

Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 8:45:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

That's all you got? <3

Umadbro?
[Nov 2, 2011 8:47:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Overwhelmingly.

PS: Troll goes from trying to make an argument to fail one-liners.

GG
Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 8:48:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Overwhelmingly.

PS: Troll goes from trying to make an argument to fail one-liners.

GG

Glad to be of service. Glad to have it in me after been away all this while. <3

Fail one-liners? GG?

If you want me to spin, let me know, I'm sure I can oblige with some fail one-liners like you said?
[Nov 2, 2011 8:56:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Nov 2, 2011 9:04:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Dont ever call Elfeesh, Justinmickey.
Ever.
I mean ever.
Feesh is actually good for something.
Worthwhile, might I add.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 2, 2011 9:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Lols, a troll worse than Sardinez or Warsomething
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Nov 2, 2011 9:25:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

The best troll was definitely that ape one. Or Candlejack because his shouting made me lol
Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 9:26:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I thought Underhill had crawled back under its rock a long time ago... I guess cause Sardinez is being oddly quiet someone had to fill the Fox News - Viridian Division anchorman spot.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Nov 2, 2011 9:34:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Candlejack n the ape, lmao. Good times.

Hey hurtboss, this trolls been round longer than Sardinez. And trust me, Sardinez is way more entertaining.

praireeeeeee dawgsssssssssss
LoLune

[Nov 2, 2011 9:35:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Its not that no one cares about Moab's SY but at least ppl could buy maps and yes u could run it to make profit or for ur own benefits...
That fort used to make about 150-200k a week when it was in DA's hands, you just have to trouble urself to do a few trade runs...

Fair enough that u guys been cading a lot and don't care about the islands, however if u have the islands in ur hand u should make an effort to maintain them nicely... I guess it is too much trouble...
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Nov 2, 2011 9:38:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

I thought Underhill had crawled back under its rock a long time ago... I guess cause Sardinez is being oddly quiet someone had to fill the Fox News - Viridian Division anchorman spot.

Hey hey, look whose here?

Tikao, long time no see. Missed me?
[Nov 2, 2011 9:39:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Tik, you really need to stop calling people Fox-News like. Because you always pick the wrong ones.
Fox news isnt a bunch of apes and idiots.
They know what theyre doing (and do it well). Whether you like it or not.
So when you make Fox-News joke from Tikao number 193(part A), remember to choose a better target.
LoLune

[Nov 2, 2011 9:44:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Its not that no one cares about Moab's SY but at least ppl could buy maps and yes u could run it to make profit or for ur own benefits...
That fort used to make about 150-200k a week when it was in DA's hands, you just have to trouble urself to do a few trade runs...

Fair enough that u guys been cading a lot and don't care about the islands, however if u have the islands in ur hand u should make an effort to maintain them nicely... I guess it is too much trouble...

Hey hey, I'm fairly sure they are too busy moving paints than to bother paying rent on the SY. Isn't it amazing to know that they bothered to pay the rent on the fort to sell stock for profit but too lazy/can't be bothered to pay rent on the SY to sell charts to the ocean?

Maybe that's why Dilemma don't bother to keep their promise to rebuild the Explorers' Hall on Harmattan. Like you said: "It's too much trouble...."
[Nov 2, 2011 9:45:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underhill25

Tik, you really need to stop calling people Fox-News like. Because you always pick the wrong ones.
Fox news isnt a bunch of apes and idiots.
They know what theyre doing (and do it well). Whether you like it or not.
So when you make Fox-News joke from Tikao number 193(part A), remember to choose a better target.

ROFL. That's classy, Lune. Love it.
[Nov 2, 2011 9:46:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Just because an medium holds a SY, doesn't mean you HAVE to use it. If you don't use a SY, you sometimes forgot to pay rent for it. Big scuppering deal.

I never knew an island was maintained poorly when a SY wasn't beeing used. Thanks for your contribution Yasmi.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 2NDSKY at Nov 2, 2011 9:49:19 AM]
[Nov 2, 2011 9:47:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Hey hey, I'm fairly sure they are too busy moving paints than to bother paying rent on the SY. Isn't it amazing to know that they bothered to pay the rent on the fort to sell stock for profit but too lazy/can't be bothered to pay rent on the SY to sell charts to the ocean?

Maybe that's why Dilemma don't bother to keep their promise to rebuild the Explorers' Hall on Harmattan. Like you said: "It's too much trouble...."

GASP. Oh my gosh, if you put it like that, I can't see how we ever considered jobbing for these Dilemma tools. Thanks for pointing out their flaws. Everyone! Let's go take their islands! Come on everyone! We have to set this straight right now!
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 2, 2011 9:48:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Find where we promised to build anything on Harmatten and I'll give you a shiny medal.
Elfeesh

[Nov 2, 2011 9:49:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 59   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates