• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 27
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2319 times and has 26 replies Next Thread
Hamsterz4

Occupy Fugu

The 99% will be occupying Fugu on Nov 3. We expect everyone to start arriving at around 7 AM game time, just was you would normally would be going to work. Workers strike, for this day DUST your labor badges and Occupy Fugu! This alliance has been unfairly pricing stock (EQUAL TO SALTS! OH NO!), they have been MASSIVELY contributing to the economy (buying out stock on an ocean where nobody buys stuff, OH NO), and worst of all -- high taxes on Fugu, where nobody actually has a stall. OH NO!

Free vegan pizza will be given out.
----------------------------------------
Mamabuns tells ye, ">.> do not talk to me"
Guess who's back... back again.
[Nov 1, 2011 6:56:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clydebonnie

Re: Occupy Fugu

Don't drink and post on forums. It's hard to understand you when you're sober but this doesn't make sense a all. If anybody has an idea what this guy is talking about please inform me... I seem to have misplaced my english to drunken english translationguide :/
[Nov 2, 2011 5:13:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Don't drink and post on forums. It's hard to understand you when you're sober but this doesn't make sense a all. If anybody has an idea what this guy is talking about please inform me... I seem to have misplaced my english to drunken english translationguide :/

He's being a relatively unsuccessful troll by trying to demean Malachite as well as Emmett by trying to use a comparison of Occupy Wall Street that has been going on in the United States.

Speaking of this, why exactly do you even post on Hamsterz anymore, instead of your new account?
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 2, 2011 7:47:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

The Occupy Wall Street movement came out of the frustration a large group of people in the United States have in their life. The disproportional shares of wealth is a cause for great concern.

As for their relation to the ideas I stand for, in this game anyway, I am not sure where the connection is.

Yes, I am also frustrated. I am frustrated that a majority of this game writes off Malachite as a joke. I am frustrated that the players on this ocean (and previous players) do the same. I am frustrated that people assume that nothing can be done.

When you consider yourself sub-par to the rest of the game, you become sub-par.

The reality is, and I don't understand why people don't realise this, is that Malachite is the best laid out ocean in this game. Malachite requires flags to build islands well and run them well. This brings more to blockades than placing shoppes and making poe, and it is something that I think does a lot of good.

Around 2/3'rds of this ocean is not colonized. What other ocean do you have so much chance to colonize an island on? How can you possibly have a better legacy in this game than having shaped what and island looks forever?

Sure, you can blockade on any ocean, but who cares? You change the attraction or build a shoppe. Here, there is a plethora of opportunities to design entire arches. (Which I had great pleasure working with BD and our allies and friends to do)

How do people not realize that any flag from a different ocean could, very, very easily come onto this ocean and blockade with incredible amounts of poe? It would be very easy to dominate this ocean, yet no one even has the guts to do that.

Malachite has a history of leaders becoming lazy and quitting. They quit when BD played well, they quit when BI played well (and then even BI gave up the fight, and I sorely miss them dearly), and now they quit when FitB fights.

Why do you give up so easily, then turn around and act like you are better than Malachite.

You are far worse.
Emmett
[Nov 2, 2011 9:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

That's why Fugu is a rock haha
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Nov 2, 2011 10:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Ironic.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Nov 2, 2011 1:09:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

1) That first dude sucks, tbh.

2) Bunny, some dude was like, WUHHHH YOU POST ON TEH WRONG ACCOUNT U DONTZ PLAY MALA so I was like, I'll post any new threads on Hamsterz since you're giving a scupper has not yet expired.

3) I support the Occupy movement, donated 700 bucks to the live stream crew the first day, attended an occupy event for 4 days (couldn't stay the whole day, saddly, or more days).. etc etc.

4) Fugu has high taxes, so it gave me the luls to post this, and I did.

Emmett -- I didn't actually leave because mala was a tiny ocean, you couldn't make PoE on it as nothing would load and dubs were horribly overpriced, you can't buy dubs...the reason? that's a long story breh.

I like the idea that archs will be opened etc- - but honestly. The game is dying, it takes several hours to load a frig on Sage, have the time not possible on Hunter, and without extensive planning -- impossible on Malachite. I wanted big kades, and well contested ones, but I don't think we've had a well contested kade since the first Nightshade ones. Yeh, there was Drogeo -- Knock Knock or whatever we called that flag outjobbed 2:1. They are holding back island openings, if any island openings do evolve.

It'd be great if Mala made a comeback, but with the rest of the game suffering?

That's why no one is moving to Mala.

Adding something...

That's mala's huge flaw. When some flag comes and plays well, not even well -- exceptionally, average at some kades, and since the majority of the opposition is all Mala blood, they give up. It's not encouraging to dump 9 mil on Drogeo and not be able to load a frig on that same ocean the next day. [or for that matter, have no chance at making profit off of Drogeo as someone will grief on the forums about your horrible governing skills, and not just drop like they would if they 'play well']
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Ice_devil at Nov 2, 2011 1:47:17 PM]
[Nov 2, 2011 1:34:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Who spent 9mil on Drogeo? Unless someone bought a fleet specifically for that blockade there is no way you passed 2mil, at most.

As for out jobbing "2-1", this never happens. Actually, it happened to BD at Fugu when Arogys raised pay past 5k, but everyone knows about that already. EI was not outjobbed 2-1. Sorry.

Islands are not suppose to make a profit. They never will unless you fill it with shoppes, in which case you probably shouldn't have the island. So yes, I will bring up the problem of poor island management to anyone that is running an island poorly. If you can not handle this criticism, you also probably shouldn't have an island (in which case you quit.) It is easy to play the victim card, but if your ideas are bad, they are just bad. Don't expect others to go easy on you so you have an island and are happy.

If you truly believe running an island poorly, and having no interest in the stall owners or voyages of the area, then blockade for it. Don't sit and whine about how evil I am when I have fought for my ideas while you quit in a cyclical pattern.

Stand up and do something. I wasn't handed anything either.
Emmett
[Nov 2, 2011 3:47:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Was referring to the Knock Knock or whatever flag that I was allied to in December -- Wooden spent 9 mil on dat

Also, Emmett.. if you have read ANY of my posts.. I don't like obessive tarting on the forums about stock prices etc.. dropping 22 shops like Daquan, Howtie, that gang? (CR), sure.. but I'm more of a shut up and kade type of person.

Never said I supported EI's views, they can't shut up and kade for once.
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ice_devil at Nov 2, 2011 4:12:06 PM]
[Nov 2, 2011 4:09:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Was referring to the Knock Knock or whatever flag that I was allied to in December -- Wooden spent 9 mil on dat

Also, Emmett.. if you have read ANY of my posts.. I don't like obessive tarting on the forums about stock prices etc.. dropping 22 shops like Daquan, Howtie, that gang? (CR), sure.. but I'm more of a shut up and kade type of person.

We all know you remember the name of it.
Ions

[Nov 2, 2011 4:22:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

We all know you remember the name of it.

Knock Knock flag?
[Nov 2, 2011 4:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

I challenge you, Hamsterz, to stop joining in the frothing inane blather and to quit standing up for the 1%.

If you were truly in the class of the so called 99% and had any skills or balls whatsoever, you would Cade Drogeo Celesta and Zuyua to break the grip of the BANKERS that own and dominate the 99% of the Ocean....unless you like paying for their home AWAY FROM HOME island vacation spot? (Aka Malachite)

Poopydog

P.S. Do something good with all those dubs you sold at 3400+ ?

I reccomend a tri-drop cade noon game time @ 9999

Shut up and Kade.

K bai.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Nov 3, 2011 4:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

The three members of your flag, along with 250 members of Argosy, means that Fitb is not anywhere close to having 99% agreement on the ocean.

As for you taunting Hamsterz, I feel like you should take your own advice for one. Sure, you've sent me tells saying that I would, "Pay the costs many times over, many millions, blah blah."

Hasn't happened.

So, as you say,

I reccomend a tri-drop cade noon game time @ 9999 Shut up and Kade.

Didn't you tell me that you would take me off every island?

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Edit-

One more thing,

You have the gall to say that this is Fitb's second ocean? Really? Isn't your problem that we play here too much?

Oh, the hypocrisy.
Emmett
[Edit 2 times, last edit by monstersoda at Nov 3, 2011 10:37:19 AM]
[Nov 3, 2011 10:34:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totoiseshell

The three members of your flag, along with 250 members of Argosy, means that Fitb is not anywhere close to having 99% agreement on the ocean.

As for you taunting Hamsterz, I feel like you should take your own advice for one. Sure, you've sent me tells saying that I would, "Pay the costs many times over, many millions, blah blah."

Hasn't happened.

So, as you say,

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Edit-

One more thing,

You have the gall to say that this is Fitb's second ocean? Really? Isn't your problem that we play here too much?

Oh, the hypocrisy.

I love how serious all your posts are. :D
Inum

Castor says, "No, no! You don't know the secret doohickeys!"
Castor says, "You'll blow up the server!"

Galene says, "I'll trade it to Inum, she can sort it out later! :D"

[Nov 3, 2011 2:20:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Hasn't happened.

So, as you say,

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Edit-

One more thing,

Oh, the hypocrisy.

I love how serious all your posts are. :D

bro he doesn't get it >>

oh yeah, and explain when i said this:

cuz I don't even understand it myself.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ice_devil at Nov 3, 2011 2:49:48 PM]
[Nov 3, 2011 2:47:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

He is clearly saying Poopydog said that.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Nov 3, 2011 2:54:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Mmm yes. I am sorry for the confusion, but I do like Ham-Ham.

My posts are directed at the hypocrisy of Poop, and not the silly-yet-agreeable mind of Ham-Ham.

Ham-Ham and I talked this over and ensured our mutual friendship and goal to have conversations that last long than three minutes.

I will be more clear and sum up my above posts-

Effective Immediately are hypocritical quitters.
Emmett
[Nov 3, 2011 3:43:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Ham-Ham generally thinks correctly, except for when he starts thinking he's cool, and that certain references to things make him cooler.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Nov 3, 2011 3:47:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Ham-Ham generally thinks correctly, except for when he starts thinking he's cool, and that certain references to things make him cooler.

Fatal flaws are fatal.

See? I did it again.
[Nov 3, 2011 6:01:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Been refraining from this, but the Occupy Wallstreet people are idiots.
Ions

[Nov 3, 2011 6:31:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Let the record show that this is one of the rare times that I disagree with Ions 2.0

The ocean fills with tears.
Emmett
[Nov 3, 2011 8:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Been refraining from this, but the Occupy Wallstreet people are idiots most of the Occupy Wall Street individuals have little to no clue why they are there, what is happening, and who is supposed to be supplying all the hash. On the flipside, the individuals that do happen to know why they are there have excellent reasoning, sound examples, and a strong sense of morale justice, which the common man can easily relate to, and thus create such a following that Libertarians can be heard crying from across the pasture.

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 3, 2011 8:46:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Wall Street is separated.
[Nov 4, 2011 4:37:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

At all the Occupy protests, there are a few different groups:

Group 1 - All the 14 year old kids making out and thinking that they're changing earth.

Group 2 - Probably 10% of the people at the actual protests, understand what they're talking about.

Group 3 - The guys who just wanna have a good time and blow scupper up (nothing against them)

Group 4 - The counter protesters whose argument is 'WE RNT DOIN NOTHIN SITTIN IN DIS SQUARE TO FIGURE DAH ECONOMY' when they don't understand that the Occupy protests aren't about fixing an economy, it's about taking money out of politics (an amendment, proposed by several Occupy-affiliated organizations, centers around taking money out of politics, abolishing lobbies, and corporate funding).

Group 5 - The guys that the NYPD decided to send to the protests because there's free food (Homeless people are being asked to move to the outskirts of Zuccotti Park by the NYPD for their 'welfare').

Lulzfest 2011
[Nov 4, 2011 4:41:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Seamusa

This.
Seamusa on Mala
[Nov 4, 2011 10:21:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Been refraining from this, but the Occupy Wallstreet people are idiots most of the Occupy Wall Street individuals have little to no clue why they are there, what is happening, and who is supposed to be supplying all the hash. On the flipside, the individuals that do happen to know why they are there have excellent reasoning, sound examples, and a strong sense of morale justice, which the common man can easily relate to, and thus create such a following that Libertarians can be heard crying from across the pasture.

I would like to thank Bunny for posting what I would have if I had power.
Ions

[Nov 5, 2011 10:13:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Uncabear

All I know is I was disappointed, I came early got a good seat and no one else showed up!

Unca
Monarch of Argosy of Malachite
Unca
Born on Malachite sailing all oceans
Monarch of Argosy

[Nov 7, 2011 1:34:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates