• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 90
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9563 times and has 89 replies Next Thread
elfeesh

Re: Imperial Coalition Intent to defend Hadrian and the Bushes

it wasnt us u guyz sit wuzx barhume he sux we rg8 we wuld nvr di this! Dnot b s o angri and jelusz of us we r grehy8 go awey u suk
----------------------------------------
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 30, 2011 10:17:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

it wasnt us u guyz sit wuzx barhume he sux we rg8 we wuld nvr di this! Dnot b s o angri and jelusz of us we r grehy8 go awey u suk

I don't really care whether you're angry at IC or not, if you don't like IC, drop on us. I'm sick of kades being decided on the amount of jobbers not the amount of skill.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Oct 30, 2011 10:20:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

All navers on dendrite are IC members, JC loading the Dendrite ships is IC monarch; not quiet sure how you tried to blame TBC for this when it was a blockade purely ran by IC; least you had the balls to accept your mistake and say you don't want to be part of a blockade like this, shame more people don't have that kind of balls.

Obviously I was wrong and you weren't accepting your flags fault, lets try this again, Dendrite JC lizzyalt, Frig navers: Nachoos, Disengaged and Oxymoron, you might want to try this blame it on TBC thing again.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Oct 30, 2011 10:26:56 AM]
[Oct 30, 2011 10:24:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Probably sticking up for the wrong flag then eh?
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 30, 2011 10:24:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clyse1

All navers on dendrite are IC members, JC loading the Dendrite ships is IC monarch; not quiet sure how you tried to blame TBC for this when it was a blockade purely ran by IC; least you had the balls to accept your mistake and say you don't want to be part of a blockade like this, shame more people don't have that kind of balls.

Not really.
[Oct 30, 2011 10:25:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

From my position as a navver, i didn't exit till about 5 minutes before Hadrian had ended, and when i had 5 brigs or so had been loaded as chosen by Barhoum, and they did use Jamm to JC, but we got a massive barking at if anything didn't go Barhoums way; another reason i didn't like him. We did try to use as many of the navvers they brought as possible, but because the two have been allies for a while it all sort of blended, but me and Monsterhunts who don't really know them too well didn't get ships till there wasn't anyone else anyway. But yeah, IC had a large part in it, but the key decisions were Barhoum, is basically how Dendrite went.
Disengaged.

[Oct 30, 2011 10:28:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Yeah man I'm so wrong that the first ship going in is a frig naved by Nacho.
Roseh

[Oct 30, 2011 10:29:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Yeah man I'm so wrong that the first ship going in is a frig naved by Nacho.

Kay, looks like they've abandoned that theory too then. Fuck em.
Disengaged.

[Oct 30, 2011 10:33:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

I don't really care whether you're angry at IC or not, if you don't like IC, drop on us. I'm sick of kades being decided on the amount of jobbers not the amount of skill.

Like Elfeesh said, you sir are in the wrong flag.
Shadowiie on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 10:34:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clyse1

Don't blame the bnavvers. We're just here to have fun.
I know there have been better cades, don't shoot the messenger.
[Oct 30, 2011 10:50:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I would like to apologize to anybody and everybody, I just had an 'interesting' football injury when two random bones became unaligned and I was in hospital for 4 or so hours.

This, however, is no excuse. It was lucky I threw PoE at Avior otherwise there would have been nothing... I hope everybody enjoyed what there was, I cannot comment as I wasn't there. I would like to apologize to IC for hyping this up and letting them down, I hope they were up for it as much as I were, who doesn't like a fun, even and close blockade?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 11:02:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Rematch next weekend right?
Roseh

[Oct 30, 2011 11:04:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 30, 2011 11:06:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Maybe, if I have time. ;)
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 11:08:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Captainben - The Big Show.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 30, 2011 11:17:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I have told you my excuse, whether you will accept it as a valid one or not, well that is down to your judgement.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 11:23:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Who do you see in Tyranny? A zebra cannot change it's stripes no matter how hard it tries. Please also support The Bretheren Court as it defends Dendrite against Annex. Be sure you look real close there too!

Legacy was not helping Annex at dendrite besides a couple of navvers. Just thought i would clear that up incase there are any stupid people out there that believed it.

IC started pay against a new flag at 1800/seg, this killed any chance of them being able to put in a decent effort for their 1st try. Nice job Lizzy.

Annex i really hope you dont let this stop you from rebuilding and trying again because the ocean needs more flags like you who are willing to step up into the cade scene.

@The Bretheren Court, why in the world would you let a flag defend for you like that ? You have just made yourselves look like a bunch of pussies that just wanted a free island. You should have just scuttled like PA did if you didnt want a pvp cade.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 30, 2011 11:26:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

@The Bretheren Court, why in the world would you let a flag defend for you like that ? You have just made yourselves look like a bunch of pussies that just wanted a free island. You should have just scuttled like PA did twice if you didnt want a pvp cade.

Fixed!
Roseh

[Oct 30, 2011 11:29:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
olane110294

We won't stop :-)

We were a bit supriced when we saw the info in Barhoum's flag, that he would prove that he could cade. When we talked with him about the drop, he clearly said from the beginning that it weren't going to be him that were defending, that was Swede's task. Swede was okay with a non sinky and a paycap, so we glady dropped!

Sorry we couldn't last so long on the board, but we couldn't keep going with beeing outjobbed by, hmmm, 100-150?

Congrats to Barhoum, who defended their own island

Never mind.

:D
Kuskus
[Oct 30, 2011 11:33:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

I have told you my excuse, whether you will accept it as a valid one or not, well that is down to your judgement.

Oh no, my reasoning behind the name was because, The Big Show, always talks a big game before a match and then gets injured. Its a pity really.

The Big Show also only shines in tag team action.

Only recently has The Big Show put some effort in and got some spotlight of his own.

Take it anyway you want...

Big Show.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 30, 2011 11:39:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I was reading it as;

'He speaks big but doesn't deliver'
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 12:24:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I was reading it as;

'He speaks big but doesn't deliver'

That works too
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 30, 2011 12:35:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Who do you see in Tyranny? A zebra cannot change it's stripes no matter how hard it tries. Please also support The Bretheren Court as it defends Dendrite against Annex. Be sure you look real close there too!

Legacy was not helping Annex at dendrite besides a couple of navvers. Just thought i would clear that up incase there are any stupid people out there that believed it.

IC started pay against a new flag at 1800/seg, this killed any chance of them being able to put in a decent effort for their 1st try. Nice job Lizzy.

Annex i really hope you dont let this stop you from rebuilding and trying again because the ocean needs more flags like you who are willing to step up into the cade scene.

@The Bretheren Court, why in the world would you let a flag defend for you like that ? You have just made yourselves look like a bunch of pussies that just wanted a free island. You should have just scuttled like PA did if you didnt want a pvp cade.

Pay started at 1k on Hadrian. Dendrite began at 1800/seg due to Hadrian already being at 1800/seg. In regards to IC's intent, you look at both Tyranny and Annex and see alts from Legacy and Captainben is in Legacy with his alt in control of Tyranny. Where should we have drawn conclusions from? When you have several flags dropping chests and shooting at you, another logical conclusion is to interpret that said flags are your enemy and working together to sink you. Precade activities were watched closely by many and conclusions drawn from that as well. Several times at Hadrian jobbing was halted. Captainben, I hope you get better soon. And Shady, why would 2 of your flaggies ask me for nav spots, one even a member of IC's cade crew at the time you dropped your chest on Hadrian, with the other the night before asking if he could take a ship in on friendly terms? Going back to Dendrite, Barhoum and Swede called the shots there, I was just a simple JC. As for why the 2 flags worked together, there is a long history of that and we are allies with cades that overlapped. Several times the cade at Dendrite was close both in points and jobbers.

For all you naysayers out there, have fun trolling.

Thank you Disengaged for pointing out IC's active cade history this last year.
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora & Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Emerald Ocean
[Oct 30, 2011 1:13:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

TBC desperately needed the island. In order to build up another super sekret world-destroying weapon like the one RM destroyed at Havoc.

Meanwhile, Ben threatened to take the SSWD to the remnant of Legacy, so as to unleash retribution such as the ocean has never seen.

Terrified by this prospect, Lizzy whipped into amgahz mode.
Her knight in shining armor appeared in the form of a young whelp.
With potential that far outpaced the last protégé, Brisky, this new face blazed a path of righteousness through forum boggarts in order to show the ocean that IC would lead them out of this totally crucial blockade weekend and into a new oceanic era.

Hail.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 30, 2011 1:24:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Pay different amounts on the islands you blockade and you get the stick.
With a sat noon cade this wouldn't have happened.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 30, 2011 1:24:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

There's a long history of IC and TBC cooperating? Really? Which one of the three half-assed 1-round affairs Barhoum has masterminded are you referring to? And Swede? In which one of the half-a-dozen (legitimate) blockades of his were you involved in? Surely not all of them?

But if a month (at most) of sorta-kinda now convenient cooperation is a long history, cool, you helped an utterly useless ally (Barhoum) keep an island. I regret TP doing the same with IC back in the day.

You're particularly full of it this weekend. Ben and whoever else you believe was in on the Dendrite drop were the targets and I guess you showed them, hurrdurr.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 30, 2011 1:31:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

My favorite part about this story is that IC just rode on the back of the RAF to pick up an island, then turns right around and pulls the same shit that everyone was harping on Legacy for.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Oct 30, 2011 1:33:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

To be fair, IC and TBC were cooperative in the AoD vs IC days.
Back when there was a super sekret weapon in the bushes on Havoc.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 30, 2011 1:34:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Im confused as to how you ever believed that running a large island blockade, then an outpost blockade out of the same cade crew would ever work, especially if pay could not be dropped.

It wasn't an exactley difficult situation to rectify really. Just need a wee bit of thinking pre-cade.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 30, 2011 1:51:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

Honestly an attempt at making a rational point here would be about as efficient as hammering a nail into a wall with a banana. If you can't see how it was at all just a little bit messed up that you outjobbed a flag that was created like 3 days ago by 150+ jobbers, paying 1800 a seg for an outpost a week after piggybacking a blockade on the platform of bringing down legacy for arguably even less significant things, you're beyond help.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Oct 30, 2011 1:53:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates