• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 76
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8074 times and has 75 replies Next Thread
RaeR

Re: Intent for Dendrite

I don't really care what your opinions are elfeesh, but your wrongPERIOD

Why SHOULD IC/TBC take a chance and wait and see if that was what was happening?? Wouldn't be to smart on their part. Instead of posting all your love on here, why don't you take the time to talk with the royals of both flags and find out what actually happened?? to much work maybe? If you did that, you may be surprised to find out that other people DO have brains, not just you :D (also you would hear valid reasons OMGZ! the pain!)
----------------------------------------
Mamatou
Alchemist of Imperial Coalition
[Oct 31, 2011 4:19:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

That pretty much sums it up. Enjoy your new forum sig, feesh.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Oct 31, 2011 4:20:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Some men hate to see woman succeed, i smell a little bit of your own paranoia lol

You're right, we're all sexist bastards. That's why we're calling out Lizzy's nasty, two-faced and hypocritical actions.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Oct 31, 2011 4:23:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

She mad.
Roseh

[Oct 31, 2011 4:23:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Some men hate to see woman succeed, i smell a little bit of your own paranoia lol

You're right, we're all sexist bastards. That's why we're calling out Lizzy's nasty, two-faced and hypocritical actions.

Yeah, but Morb, you run successful CI's and pillys and other things, and no one gets mad at you, what's with that?

;)
Chillii.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:25:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

This might be my horribly sexist demeanor and stuff guys, but all I saw in that post was: "PERIOD, OMGZ! the pain!". I think there may be a hidden message in there somewhere...
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 31, 2011 4:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

This might be my horribly sexist demeanor and stuff guys, but all I saw in that post was: "PERIOD, OMGZ! the pain!". I think there may be a hidden message in there somewhere...

You stealing my point bro?
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:26:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Yeah, but Morb, you run successful CI's and pillys and other things, and no one gets mad at you, what's with that?

;)

It's cuz I put out.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Oct 31, 2011 4:29:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

;)

It's cuz I put out.

Since when do you put out Haz. You never do?
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Oct 31, 2011 4:31:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

;)

It's cuz I put out.

Since when do you put out Haz. You never do?

That's what you think.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Oct 31, 2011 4:32:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Hmm, I've been doing that for years... can't be for sexist reasons on my part!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 31, 2011 4:33:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Hmm, I've been doing that for years... can't be for sexist reasons on my part!

Might I point you in the direction of Disengaged's thread?
Chillii.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I was sexist towards Dis?

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 31, 2011 4:36:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

No, no, I just thought you had a thing for him.
Chillii.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:38:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

No, no, I just thought you had a thing for him.

Nah, it was a non-progressive relationship so we brought it to an end.

Its been a fun half hour, just found out i'm a girl from Captainben and that I have a thread, fun times.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Oct 31, 2011 4:56:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Dis and I talked out our differences and have reached a mutual understanding even if we don't always agree!

Martobain wrote: 

[Oct 31, 2011 5:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
inglhan

Mamatou/IC members: It seems like you are blindly saying what you think happened, when actually it kind of is the exact opposite. Sorry, but it also seems like a lot of emotional posting instead of what should be well thought-out posts. Not trying to attack anyone, just stating my opinion.

Dilemma boys and others of this persuasion: You might as well give up because you can only say the same thing X amount of times before it become pointless. I think you all have made everything you think very clear so kudos to you, but please just stop. It has come to the point of pointlessness.

Sorry if nothing makes sense =( I'm not excellent at getting my point across without going on a long rant with examples that have nothing to do with anything.
Izobel
Captain of -Poseidon's Wrath-
[Oct 31, 2011 5:53:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

;)

It's cuz I put out.

All day, erryday.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

[Oct 31, 2011 7:30:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

So in conclusion Nightmare forbid excessive PVPs to make IC look like bullies.
I bow to Q and Avi for that masterplan.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 31, 2011 7:36:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Dendrite is an outpost.

The six cluster is wide open. Even with overshipped board, BA is lacking.

Was just about to comment on that.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Oct 31, 2011 7:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

It's alright, you're only a couple days late.
Chillii.
[Oct 31, 2011 9:46:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

You guys should stop talking about stuff that keeps getting brought up by other people who keep talking about it long after youve repeated yourself multiples of multiple times because youre just wrong and saying the same thing even though theyre not keeping the subject alive in the first place because theyre smart and yall dont think anyone but yourselves have brains.

I have to ask, though, how many people here are actually capable of acting like other people dont have brains because thats fun and political, but actually do think said people have brains?
Because I always thought acting like people are dumb (regardless of both fact and your true opinion) is fun.
Its just, when you throw a rock into a crowd of morons, the one that gets hit tends to shout.

There really isnt any point/cohesion to this. Just a couple thoughts, a dose of sarcasm, generous of course, and the usual non-intelligible me-blabber.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 31, 2011 11:08:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Mamatou wrote: 
There were many, many reasons why there is reason to believe Legacy was involved in the drops this weekend, and I don't understand why all the flags that were involved in the multi drops on Legacy can't see this.... And I'm starting to think this whole thing was set up by Legacy to make IC look like this. They knew IC/TBC would know it was legacy and how they would react. And I believe any of the flags involved in the multi drop's on legacy would have done the exact same thing. Just be honest here please.

Interesting. So tell me again, how was Viridian's blockade scene improved last weekend?
Mamatou wrote: 
I personally think that the cade was handled just as it should have been, considering all the facts. It would be hard to have a "friendly" cade with so much involvement with a waring flag, ya know?

Really?

If it had actually been Legacy, keeping things civilised would not have been an issue on our end. And your flag was the one that initiated said war, and got an island out of it, at almost no cost. So I don't really see why it would be that hard for you?

That said, I think what can be said in the forums, has been said. IC most certainly either know that they made a mistake, or stick to that what they did, was the best thing they could do, given the circumstances. Either way, further forum bickering about it will most likely accomplish nothing but hurt feelings. There are people behind the pixel pirates, and even when mistakes are made, those people deserve to be treated with respect, or their enjoyment of the game will be lost.

And man, that was hard to say when it isn't my flag taking the heat for once, and after Monlizzy's intent and recent tells to me. But I would still appreciate if at least Legacy members stop for a moment to think about it, and avoid going from forum bullied to forum bullies.

Edit: Before you point it out, yes, I know I'm not exactly following my own advice in this post.

Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ezder at Nov 1, 2011 12:32:54 AM]
[Nov 1, 2011 12:20:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Its been a fun half hour, just found out i'm a girl from Captainben and that I have a thread, fun times.

Wait wait hold on, your a guy?

I think basically what happened, Swede, Barhoum and Lizzy were all well, having that time (again). Therefore it was imperative they didn't have a blockade longer than a round. What's the fun in that?!

Mamatou was trying to have one so that she could fit in, but well yea, fails happen.

also you would hear valid reasons OMGZ! the pain!)

lol you geddid?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benrenshaw at Nov 1, 2011 1:09:00 AM]
[Nov 1, 2011 1:08:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Dendrite is an outpost.

Just throwing this out there, that was long after we chased sinks, the most southernly WF was actually me navving + we'd just sunk a WF down there. That WB on their side near to my frig pulls a RLF next turn and goes down before it exits too. (not saying we weren't outshipping in there, just giving a point of view from my position on that screenshot.) Still, opinions welcome.

I think everyone got pretty heated up over what happened, on IC's side (To be honest, hindsight shows me I overreacted) and on the side that watched what happened. If we get a kade out of it this weekend, great, I look forward to it, should be fun.

Edit: Ben, i'll sing to you on vent someday, let you figure it out.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Nov 1, 2011 1:12:55 AM]
[Nov 1, 2011 1:12:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Dendrite is an outpost.

Just throwing this out there, that was long after we chased sinks, the most southernly WF was actually me navving + we'd just sunk a WF down there. That WB on their side near to my frig pulls a RLF next turn and goes down before it exits too. (not saying we weren't outshipping in there, just giving a point of view from my position on that screenshot.) Still, opinions welcome.

I think everyone got pretty heated up over what happened, on IC's side (To be honest, hindsight shows me I overreacted) and on the side that watched what happened. If we get a kade out of it this weekend, great, I look forward to it, should be fun.

Going for sinks against a new flag coming out of the blocks is all fine then is it?

You still seem to skip over the point that Imperial Coalition were defending against a new, inexperienced flag. Outjobbing by the number you did, paying what you did and doing what you did has made Imperial Coalition look like the newest bully of the ocean. You only deny it and do not look from the point of view of Annex and those that are posting what they are.

The reasons you have attempted to give us on why you did it are not valid, please can an Imperial Coalition Royal or somebody who knows what they are talking about answer properly or is that too difficult?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Nov 1, 2011 9:53:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

I'm sorry to rain on your parade Mr Ben but going for sinks when a round is won or lost is kind of standard protocol for sinking blockades. In no way could you ever expect the opposing side to go "Okay guys remember this is a new flag so don't sink them".

Honestly I feel for you and I know how it's like to be outjobbed by 100 but coming over here bitching about them sinking you is not going to help your cause.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Nov 1, 2011 12:07:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

Dendrite is an outpost.

Going for sinks against a new flag coming out of the blocks is all fine then is it?

You still seem to skip over the point that Imperial Coalition were defending against a new, inexperienced flag. Outjobbing by the number you did, paying what you did and doing what you did has made Imperial Coalition look like the newest bully of the ocean. You only deny it and do not look from the point of view of Annex and those that are posting what they are.

The reasons you have attempted to give us on why you did it are not valid, please can an Imperial Coalition Royal or somebody who knows what they are talking about answer properly or is that too difficult?

Ok, so, I have now read every thread and I am starting to get confused.

Was the situation as follows:

I.C. has a blockade on Hadrian, jobs as if it is going to be a real blockade. Captainben hurts his leg (?) and can't make it (valid excuse), and so they pull out. I.C. is then forced to sit there and deal with a few 3ps (?) for the remainder of Hadrian.

I.C.'s ally has a blockade 2 hours after Hadrian (i.e. during round 3? or just after hadrian ends?) and therefore they do the intelligent thing and run the blockades out of one flag.

To switch flags would have been the wrong thing to do as you are already allied, why not take the efficient route?.

Because I.C. had already been doing a cade on Hadrian they had jobbers already stored up. Rather than screw the jobbers over that had decided to support them, they put them on the board at Dendrite. Which therefore led to an "outjobbing" of sorts.

Is that what happened?

If that is the case, I see why people can be frustrated with the outcome but I.C. really did what would be expected of any active blockading flag. A flag should be expected to help their allies out. An alliance should be expected to use one flag, that is second nature. A flag can not be expected to intentionally force their jobbers to stay in port until they leave just to make the blockade "fair". That is hurting the flag's reputation and hurts their future chances of obtaining those same jobbers. As those people would not want to job with I.C. as they had a bad experience of sitting in port and not getting paid with them. I.C. should be expected to keep pay even, as Hadrian was still going on, or just ending therefore their jobbers were anticipating 1.8 when they initially jobbed and therefore to lower it for the start of a new blockade would not follow proper blockade etiquette for jobbers.

Again, if and only if I have the situation correct above, Annex could have done the following:

Saw the drop on Hadrian, realized it was going to be an issue and dropped an hour or so later to not overlap ally drops.

Loaded at Hadrian for a 3p in order to get the initial jobbing ramp.

The above statements are made with the understanding that I have understood the entire situation correctly. If I have not, I will gladly retract or review my opinions to properly address the situation at hand.
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Nov 1, 2011 12:11:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I'm sorry to rain on your parade Mr Ben but going for sinks when a round is won or lost is kind of standard protocol for sinking blockades. In no way could you ever expect the opposing side to go "Okay guys remember this is a new flag so don't sink them".

Honestly I feel for you and I know how it's like to be outjobbed by 100 but coming over here bitching about them sinking you is not going to help your cause.

I'm confused Dahlgren, you seem to change minds faster than a high virgin.

Please look at what you've personally done and said before you post. I understand you do not like me, personally I care little for what you feel or have to say about Legacy. However as always I reply, which I am damn sure you will think 'but he cares because he replies'.

You were a part of the 'team' that brought Legacy onto its knee's. A feat to be proud of, however has this changed anything? Very little, Imperial Coalition and Wrath of Armageddon just got themselves another couple of islands to sit on. Was it entirely your fault that the ocean will probably not have many blockades in a few weeks? No. I, in fact, applaud what you did, and bringing the ocean together as you did was fun to watch. However you bringing them together has stagnated the blockade scene for the near future 'till Cairna decides it is too stagnant and changing his stance.

I simply find your egotistical look on everything that is posted and said really aggravates me. (Look i'm contradicting myself) I have no doubt you are a great pirate, however is a true 'pirate' what the ocean needs right now?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Nov 1, 2011 12:18:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Last post on my part.

IC won R1 at Hadrian, the 3rd party and Tyranny removed their job offer at Hadrian, leaving IC with a flagsit there.

Dendrite started almost simultaneously with R2 of Hadrian. But the main thing here is, Annex did not exspect IC to defend for TBC. They could not have exspected to have to deal with an instant 200 jobbers advantage. They exspected a blockade against a rather small flag, not a big flag like IC.

As for the 3rd party's at R1 and R2 of Dendrite, this was because Annex had pulled out, because they didn't want to continue their 'first' blockade at a 1.8K/seg. Hence why Dilemma and P4P allied Annex to try and help them out.

I'm looking forward to Barhoum attempting to defend an island on his own. Yeah...
Shadowiie on Emerald
[Nov 1, 2011 12:27:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates