• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 76
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7345 times and has 75 replies Next Thread
olane110294

Intent for Dendrite

We in Annex, are attempting to join the blockade scene by blockading Dendrite this weekend.

The blockade will commence Sunday 8.30 AM gametime.

We plan to start jobbing an hour before hand, at 7:30 gametime.

Pay will start at 500 poe, with the JC JobPride.

Good luck for Barhoum & TBC Swede!

Thanks to all the jobbers that came!

Sorry we couldn't fill 15brigs to match up Barhoum & TBC Swede Monlizzy!

Don't worry, it isnt the last time you have seen Annex on the board!
----------------------------------------
Kuskus
[Edit 3 times, last edit by olane110294 at Oct 30, 2011 10:57:02 AM]
[Oct 29, 2011 8:11:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fillalt

Re: Intent for Dendrite

You late?
Fillalt on every ocean.

Shadowy tells ye, "100% inflag team beats a team put together solely for a win, anyday, anytime."

Wirelesscon says, "fill is better than me"
[Oct 29, 2011 8:24:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Could be 7:30 pm Sunday? Or they are late.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Oct 29, 2011 8:29:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fillalt

QUICK. Edit to Sunday 8:30 AM GT.
Fillalt on every ocean.

Shadowy tells ye, "100% inflag team beats a team put together solely for a win, anyday, anytime."

Wirelesscon says, "fill is better than me"
[Oct 29, 2011 8:31:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Lol - so this is why Barhoum suddenly de-heartied me...
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Oct 29, 2011 6:04:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

good luck on your 1st cade Annex!
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 29, 2011 6:58:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

It's ok, I got de-heartied last week. :(
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 29, 2011 7:06:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I think the real question everybody should be asking here is "You were heartied to Barhoum?"

Good luck tomorrow, good to see someone jumping on the window of opportunity last week opened.
[removed by SOPA]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by kenjennings at Oct 29, 2011 7:17:48 PM]
[Oct 29, 2011 7:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Aw! *hugs Powerbow*
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Oct 30, 2011 12:37:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

good luck for ur first cade :)
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Oct 30, 2011 1:28:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Good luck in your first blockade! I wonder if Barhoum will load something bigger than a Junk, we'll have to see. (:

Aww man, Lizzy AND Barhoum have de-heartied me. I feel so neglected.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 30, 2011 1:57:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rescue7

Good luck in your first blockade! I wonder if Barhoum will load something bigger than a Junk, we'll have to see. (:

too bad Swede's defending for him.
----Rescue of Viridian----
[Oct 30, 2011 3:56:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Dendrite is an outpost.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 30, 2011 8:58:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethonx

Dendrite is an outpost.

There's a spiritual connection.
Aethonx- Meridian
[Oct 30, 2011 9:01:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Judiciousman

too bad Swede's IC's defending for him.

Wirelesscon, Wirelessconn - Emerald
Wirelesscon - Meridian

Causing 87 comment facebook wars like it's my job.
Melany tells ye, "I secretly like you"
Daquan tells ye, "hi bby how are you <3333"
[Oct 30, 2011 9:02:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Dendrite is an outpost.

The six cluster is wide open. Even with overshipped board, BA is lacking.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 30, 2011 9:33:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Good job threatening IC into spending tenfold lol
lame cade if that's all that happened
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 30, 2011 9:33:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Annex and P4P allied.

I thought that Annex pulled out after R1 and missed that Dilemma entered (or whatever), so I sadly don't have a graph after R1. Pay was constant at 1800, so we don't know if IC would have let Annex catch up with a payraise.

I have some board screenies too, but can't be bothered to remove chat to post them.

Round two seems pretty nice, though.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Oct 30, 2011 9:58:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rescue7

[15:27:11] Ye told S, "ello"
[15:27:16] S tells ye, "ello"
[15:27:33] Ye told S, "my name is ___ and i recently created a new flag"
[15:27:51] Ye told S, "i was wondering if TBC wouldnt mind for a friendly pay-capped blockade"
[15:28:12] S tells ye, "paycap as in ?"
[15:28:55] Ye told S, "and paycap in a blockade"
[15:29:24] S tells ye, "yes paycap btu i am asking hopw much and in what sence ships or just poe"
[15:30:39] S tells ye, "lmao paycap for me we agree on 1K and thast it.. outjobbed is outjobber"

[15:31:21] Ye told S, "so what u defend for TBC?"
[15:31:30] S tells ye, "yes"

[15:35:25] S tells ye, "ki if you wanna do a cade at den.. go ahead drop nonsinking paycapetc ,,"

So Swede, what happened?

And lizzy, Are you the new bully of the Viridian?
--I understand you had all the jobbers already, but how come after numerous tells to lower pay due to the fact that Hadrian was a flagsit, you continued to outjob?

Chatlogs courteous of Tenth
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Rescue7 at Oct 30, 2011 7:02:22 PM]
[Oct 30, 2011 10:21:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaeR

Rescue7 wrote:

[15:27:11] Ye told S, "ello"
[15:27:16] S tells ye, "ello"
[15:27:33] Ye told S, "my name is ___ and i recently created a new flag"
[15:27:51] Ye told S, "i was wondering if TBC wouldnt mind for a friendly pay-capped blockade"
[15:28:12] S tells ye, "paycap as in ?"
[15:28:55] Ye told S, "and paycap in a blockade"
[15:29:24] S tells ye, "yes paycap btu i am asking hopw much and in what sence ships or just poe"
[15:30:39] S tells ye, "lmao paycap for me we agree on 1K and thast it.. outjobbed is outjobber"

[15:31:21] Ye told S, "so what u defend for TBC?"
[15:31:30] S tells ye, "yes"

[15:35:25] S tells ye, "ki if you wanna do a cade at den.. go ahead drop nonsinking paycapetc ,,"

So Swede, what happened?

First, shame on you for posting logs without Swedes permission.

Second, somewhere in this convo Swede told you that all agreements would be cancelled if a third party joined, but I think you "forgot" to post that part...

Third, during my time in IC, i have not heard or seen anything coming from Monlizzy such as I've seen here in the forums. She works her ass off for the benefit of our flag and she in no way intended to "stomp" on a new, up and coming flag. There were many, many reasons why there is reason to believe Legacy was involved in the drops this weekend, and I don't understand why all the flags that were involved in the multi drops on Legacy can't see this.... And I'm starting to think this whole thing was set up by Legacy to make IC look like this. They knew IC/TBC would know it was legacy and how they would react. And I believe any of the flags involved in the multi drop's on legacy would have done the exact same thing. Just be honest here please.

I would like to say, since I'm writing this, that I personally had mad respect for legacy and enjoyed their flag page and their ideas very much. I hate that they involved themselves in the hate fest on this forum, which is what i believe brought their image down. I love Aviendas ambition and drive to try to think of ways for players to have fun and enjoy themselves. I hope that they can turn this around and continue on with their plans.

Also, spending a lot of time with Swede and Barhoum on Vent lately has been wonderful. They aren't at all like people are making them out to be, just wanted to let ya know.... (but they DO have roles on Puzzle Pirates, and they play their roles well lol)

The things posted here warps some feelings against some players, and some of them are not true. When i first joined IC, Monlizzy was a supporter of Legacy, she told me that she liked Avienda and wouldn't hear any negative things on fo chat about her. But I think (not for sure) that some of the stuff she read here and was told by other people made her change her thinking (not about Avi personally, but legacy it self...which is too bad i think. I was in the mind to get to know Avi my self because of the great portrait lizzy was making of her. I am really ready for all this stuff with legacy to be over and go on watching Whiterose be the ocean bully, that was much funner. :P

I personally think that the cade was handled just as it should have been, considering all the facts. It would be hard to have a "friendly" cade with so much involvement with a waring flag, ya know? So no, IC is NOT trying to be the next flag bully.

<3 <3 <3
Mamatou
Alchemist of Imperial Coalition
[Edit 2 times, last edit by RaeR at Oct 31, 2011 3:40:35 PM]
[Oct 31, 2011 3:36:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rescue7

Well i received the logs from Tenth, so take that up with her, but the fact that TBC told us (kuskus, tenth, and myself) that Swede would be defending the island, and on friendly terms unless a 3P was involved sounded alright. From what I saw, there were no 3P's... P4P allied Annex, and Dilemma came in with a frig, and within 5 minutes allied (alliance was too late for the frig on the board to count for Annex, although the next ship did.) So i guess you count that as the 3P.

If you are saying IC was the 3P, then why did she have to be involved in the first place? If Swede said he would defend Dendrite non sinking with a pay cap, why didn't he step up to the plate? Maybe Lizzy isn't being a bully, but did TBC and Swede hide behind her and allow her to almost decimate a newly formed flag?
[Oct 31, 2011 3:44:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

First, shame on you for posting logs without Swedes permission.

ahmfg evidenz! Y u no aks! Y u so bad at lyf u suck

Second, somewhere in this convo Swede told you that all agreements would be cancelled if a third party joined, but I think you "forgot" to post that part...

3rd party came in after the pay was raised to 1.8k, mostly because the pay was raised to 1.8k about an hour before the blockade even started.

Third, during my time in IC, i have not heard or seen anything coming from Monlizzy such as I've seen here in the forums. She works her ass off for the benefit of our flag and she in no way intended to "stomp" on a new, up and coming flag.

That's not what this weekend is telling me.

There were many, many reasons why there is reason to believe Legacy was involved in the drops this weekend, and I don't understand why all the flags that were involved in the multi drops on Legacy can't see this.... And I'm starting to think this whole thing was set up by Legacy to make IC look like this. They knew IC/TBC would know it was legacy and how they would react. And I believe any of the flags involved in the multi drop's on legacy would have done the exact same thing. Just be honest here please.

In essence: paranoia = ruin new flag, followed by more paranoia that Legacy has a grand master plan to ruin IC. 'Fraid not love, Lizzy did that enough herself.

Also, spending a lot of time with Swede and Barhoum on Vent lately has been wonderful. They aren't at all like people are making them out to be, just wanted to let ya know.... (but they DO have roles on Puzzle Pirates, and they play their roles well lol) The things posted here warps some feelings against some players, and some of them are not true. When i first joined IC, Monlizzy was a supporter of Legacy, she told me that she liked Avienda and wouldn't hear any negative things on fo chat about her. But I think (not for sure) that some of the stuff she read here and was told by other people made her change her thinking (not about Avi personally, but legacy it self...which is too bad i think. I was in the mind to get to know Avi my self because of the great portrait lizzy was making of her. I am really ready for all this stuff with legacy to be over and go on watching Whiterose be the ocean bully, that was much funner. :P

Wild tangent utterly away from the point.

I personally think that the cade was handled just as it should have been, considering all the facts. It would be hard to have a "friendly" cade with so much involvement with a waring flag, ya know? So no, IC is NOT trying to be the next flag bully.

I guess we should all just make outpost cades sinking, with a 1.8k/seg minimum and spamming the board with an at least 4:1 ratio of ships. That's the right way to do it ladies and gents! Welcome to the proper way of blockading, brought to you by messrs. Mamatou and Monlizzy!

Pleasure playing, see you next time
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 31, 2011 3:47:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaeR

Read my post again hun, it would be HARD to have a friendly cade with so much involvement from a waring flag..... and i don't think anyone was "hiding" behind anyone, they just did what they thought was best, considering the facts. I know for a fact that if you actually wanted a friendly cade, with just our flag and yours involved with caps set and all agreements between you and lizzy, you could get that. But the way the cade came about this past weekend, pretty much made that hard to happen. If you would like the facts of what Lizzy heard/saw/was told right before the cade, after she get's out of the hospital, as she had surgery today, I'm sure she wouldn't mind talking with you.
Mamatou
[Oct 31, 2011 3:52:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rescue7

Read my post again hun, it would be HARD to have a friendly cade with so much involvement from a waring flag..... and i don't think anyone was "hiding" behind anyone, they just did what they thought was best, considering the facts. I know for a fact that if you actually wanted a friendly cade, with just our flag and yours involved with caps set and all agreements between you and lizzy, you could get that. But the way the cade came about this past weekend, pretty much made that hard to happen. If you would like the facts of what Lizzy heard/saw/was told right before the cade, after she get's out of the hospital, as she had surgery today, I'm sure she wouldn't mind talking with you.

FIRST OFF: Why would Annex need to arrange ANYTHING with lizzy, after they were told SWEDE was going to defend it? (I like caps :P) Why did she have to be involved? Like stated in the other thread about this cade, even when Hadrian was a flagsit she would not answer any tells about lowering the pay due to the fact that it was an OP, and it was a completely different cade.
[Oct 31, 2011 3:55:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

t would be HARD to have a friendly cade with so much involvement from a waring flag.....

OK, let me get this straight. A flag that was made by someone who was only an Officer in Nightmare and his mate Hexlock, who yes, had a crew in Legacy, but aside from that no standing within the flag, is automatically branded as a Legacy front simply because they had ties there. That's utterly ridiculous. To put it in a real life situation, lets say:

A man goes to live in America from Pakistan with one of his friends. They have a few other friends in Pakistan because that's where they came from. But wait! There's Taliban in Pakistan! These people must be terrorists! We'll have to deport them. What's more, we should gather up their wives and children and deport them as well, and we shall make them pay for all the legal proceedings and travel costs.

It's a much more dramatic a horrible version, but you see where I'm coming from.

I know for a fact that if you actually wanted a friendly cade, with just our flag and yours involved with caps set and all agreements between you and lizzy, you could get that.

Annex musta thought that too. Look what happened to them.

If you'd like I can keep picking apart your posts all day. It's overwhelmingly amusing to see you come up with lame replies such as

Read my post again hun,
after I literally just took apart every single sentence you posted.
Elfeesh

[Oct 31, 2011 4:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaeR

From what i heard on vent and in chat, there were other ships loading from another flag, and they weren't sure if they were going to enter, so they held off on lowering the pay, to see if the other flag would enter, and by the time they found out they were not going to enter, you guys were already pulling out, it was NOT done to stomp on your flag.

/e ignores elfeesh guy who makes assumptions and doesn't listen to facts, just to keep the problem going.... Some men hate to see woman succeed, i smell a little bit of your own paranoia lol
Mamatou
[Oct 31, 2011 4:02:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Im just going to point out that trying to make your point about Monlizzy to someone who is 'Devoted to Monlizzy!' might not work.

On another note, im not sure I have tediously argued the same point as much as this weekend. So, if im needed drop me a /tell in game, as this is all becoming a bit cringe.

Edit: However, the person above makes a very valid point. Elfeesh does appear very paranoid when interactting with the opposite gender, well spotted mam.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Oct 31, 2011 4:05:14 PM]
[Oct 31, 2011 4:03:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Judiciousman

Actually, the agreements say non sinking and a paycap. Starting the offer up at 1.8k/seg and making it sinking was violating the agreements; and this was before anyone began 3P'ing.

She works her ass off for the benefit of our flag and she in no way intended to "stomp" on a new, up and coming flag.

But she did.

There were many, many reasons why there is reason to believe Legacy was involved in the drops this weekend, and I don't understand why all the flags that were involved in the multi drops on Legacy can't see this.... And I'm starting to think this whole thing was set up by Legacy to make IC look like this.

Key word is believe. You didn't know, so you can't go assuming anything. Even if they were friends with Legacy... any Legacy allies blockading you will be making it sinking, start pay right disregarding the island and outjob till you force the flag off board? GO YOU DOOD. How did Legacy force IC to pull such a move? I know with the current forum trend of blaming Legacy for everything has been ongoing now... but if you're joining the bandwagon, atleast have some backup with it.

Also, spending a lot of time with Swede and Barhoum on Vent lately has been wonderful.

lul u crazy?

I personally think that the cade was handled just as it should have been, considering all the facts.

So an IC royal coming in here and saying IC did nothing wrong and outjobbing and forcing the new flag off the board just because they MAY be allied to Legacy. How can anyone expect a fair blockade if they attack you?

So no, IC is NOT trying to be the next flag bully.

Too late.
Wirelesscon, Wirelessconn - Emerald
Wirelesscon - Meridian

Causing 87 comment facebook wars like it's my job.
Melany tells ye, "I secretly like you"
Daquan tells ye, "hi bby how are you <3333"
[Oct 31, 2011 4:04:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rescue7

From what i heard on vent and in chat, there were other ships loading from another flag, and they weren't sure if they were going to enter, so they held off on lowering the pay, to see if the other flag would enter, and by the time they found out they were not going to enter, you guys were already pulling out, it was NOT done to stomp on your flag.

/e ignores elfeesh guy who makes assumptions and doesn't listen to facts, just to keep the problem going.... Some men hate to see woman succeed, i smell a little bit of your own paranoia lol

Sorry about that, we loads now for fun and not enter them, new hobby :D But said ships from said flags were not even loading until pay was at 1800 and tells ignored numerous times.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:05:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Yeah guys I'm a raging misogynist, I hate women and think that they deserve to stay in the kitchen where they can make sandwiches all day for all I care.

The thing is, you're not ignoring me, you're ignoring the simple logic that I'm putting forward. Stop seeing shadows where there are none, because I hate to break it to you, but Annex isn't a Legacy proxy flag, Legacy do not have a grand master-plan to make IC look like idiots and I can assure you now, I am not stumbling down the street screaming about the new working woman and how my bitch tart wife stole my kids.

Edit1:

elfeesh guy who makes assumptions

Some men hate to see woman succeed, i smell a little bit of your own paranoia

Sup irony, how you doing?
Elfeesh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by elfeesh at Oct 31, 2011 4:16:01 PM]
[Oct 31, 2011 4:10:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 76   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates