• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8008 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
benrenshaw

Re: Dub Price Exceeding 7k

Hellacious you overly-haired freak, you don't understand the seriousness of this.
----------------------------------------
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 31, 2011 3:33:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

That comeback sucked. Boooooo

I wish there was this much interest in the actual ocean of Malachite. If you think that our forums are better (Which they are, don't make me link), then you'd love our ocean.

Yes, I am saying the Malachite is a paradise on Ypp. When 30% tax is considered a good thing, and "only building a few shoppes" is praised, you know that your ocean is in a pretty deep pile of Poop(ydog ).

As for stock prices, they do matter when you consider the small margins that both the average pillager and stall owner works with. For example small cannon balls, pricing in a range of three poe is quite a difference.

When you get to the point where it is not a difference, you should not forget the time when it was. You can not claim to want to have new people starting out on Ypp when you take away their tools to do so.

Ah, what to say about the high horsed horses? They reach a point where they milk out the very system that produced them (pathetic they may be), flaunt their fabulous wealth (probably raised from the ridiculous amount of shoppes on their islands), then have the insane notion to think that Malachite is worse off.

Sure, I may think that EI has poor sale prices, but it speaks to the quality of the ocean when this is the biggest economic concern. Clearly the rest of the system is stable.
Emmett
[Oct 31, 2011 3:46:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Hellacious you overly-haired freak, you don't understand the seriousness of this.

Ikr bro!

This is MALA, srs biznussss dawwgggg!!!!! WE'RE MAKING A COMEBACK! WENT FROM 1 AVERAGE PLAYER ONLINE TO 2 AVERAGE PLAYERS ONLINE!!!
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Oct 31, 2011 6:56:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Ikr bro!

This is MALA, srs biznussss dawwgggg!!!!! WE'RE MAKING A COMEBACK! WENT FROM 1 AVERAGE PLAYER ONLINE TO 2 AVERAGE PLAYERS ONLINE!!!

Yawn.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 31, 2011 7:35:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

I'll get the foreclosure sign!
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Nov 1, 2011 10:24:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clydebonnie

My first thought was to suspect Emmett because he is always talking about politics and stuff and is pointing fingers but I think we are all looking in the wrong direction. No crew that plays on Mala has an interest in destroying this ocean. This is not somebody trying to get rich but somebody that wants to shut this ocean. So you will have to look at rich players that recently left here and that love to troll. Wait, now I am back to Emmett again (lol). But really, what trolls would want to destroy this ocean because they don't play here anymore? I think it is Blue Ice, and by that it indirectly is you guys again. By the way, you people often seem to complaint on forums by the stuff you are doing wrong yourself... Is that politics or something?
[Nov 2, 2011 5:35:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

So you will have to look at rich players that recently left here and that love to troll. Wait, now I am back to Emmett again (lol).

How do I fit in the "recently left here" category? Unlike many others, I don't quit. I can make you a list of your current and past alliances that have both quit and trolled if you'd like, though.

Please, humor me, and list what we have done wrong. So far, your only complaint can be that we do not give up, we are not quitters.

If you'd like to go back to island policy, I'd be glad to compare the merits of the actions of our two flags.

I may as well toss out the fact that I have no problem pointing out people who are destructive and act in a reckless manner. They are incompetent and selfish, and I take great pleasure out of ensuring that their throne is shown to be the sham that it is.

If you don't like that, prove me wrong. Or you could just quit, that would be easier of course. Why would anyone want to actually work?
Emmett
[Nov 2, 2011 6:31:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

I think it is Blue Ice, and by that it indirectly is you guys again.

No.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Nov 2, 2011 6:58:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

But really, what trolls would want to destroy this ocean because they don't play here anymore? I think it is Blue Ice, and by that it indirectly is you guys again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH YOU MADE MY DAY.

Although, I'm really interested(mostly for some easy laughs) how you came to this brilliant conclusion.
Sincerely
[Nov 2, 2011 9:50:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

My first thought was to suspect Emmett because he is always talking about politics and stuff and is pointing fingers but I think we are all looking in the wrong direction. No crew that plays on Mala has an interest in destroying this ocean. This is not somebody trying to get rich but somebody that wants to shut this ocean. So you will have to look at rich players that recently left here and that love to troll. Wait, now I am back to Emmett again (lol). But really, what trolls would want to destroy this ocean because they don't play here anymore? I think it is Blue Ice, and by that it indirectly is you guys again. By the way, you people often seem to complaint on forums by the stuff you are doing wrong yourself... Is that politics or something?

Did you even know any of the people in Blue Ice? I'm just curious. Because there are some of the most awesome and nicest people I've ever met in that flag. Do you really think they'd take the time to come BACK to this ocean, after leaving just to mess with the dub prices? Blue Ice cared about this ocean just like the rest of us. If you don't know any of them personally, then you can't make accusations like that. Because, I can tell you, if you really did, you wouldn't be saying it.

Edit: After having a conversation with you, my statement above doesn't change one bit. One person in BI is supposedly a troll?, I could say that same thing about some of your flag mates. That doesn't mean I'm accusing them of messing up the dub prices. And even if that is true, that doesn't make them all Trolls. If you want to accuse this one person of something, then do so. But have proof of it first. And don't generalize one entire flag of coming back here and messing up mala's dub prices. Because thats damn well not who they are.

Also, I'll only say this one more damn time.
BI isn't FIB. SMD isn't FIB. FIB isn't BD.
Emmett has his own opinions on the forums. That doesn't mean he's speaking for our entire flag. He's not running our flag and our flag isn't BD. He came to our flag to get away from that BD image. We have a group of capable royals who do a lot of work for our flag. Just because Emmett likes to spread his opinion on here, doesn't mean he's running the show. He just likes to share his thoughts on things. There is nothing wrong with that.
I'm not sitting here saying that you run Argosy, just because you're sharing your opinions on the forum, nor am I saying you guys are EI, just because you were allied.
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Tangosueno at Nov 2, 2011 7:21:10 PM]
[Nov 2, 2011 11:27:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

So how did we go from talking about the dub prices to BI coming back just to kill Mala?? BI is rather busy being Evil on Hunter so they don't have time for Mala. And may I stand to be corrected but Argosy had no problem buying ships and stock from BI. As Tango has stated please make sure you actually now the people that you are talking about. BI flaggies are great people they still get upset when ppl eff things up on Mala not because they wanna kill it cause this WAS their home too.

I have been trying to stay off this forum and hold my tongue, but please get over yourselves and let BI move on in their new adventures. Find someone new to tart about.

Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Nov 2, 2011 11:51:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UCSBboy

Mala can't die yet, I still haven't sold 95% of my stuff there yet. I am going to have to wait on coming back to kill Mala until later.
Auranic of Obsidian
Sheeran of Emerald
Sheeran of Meridian

[quote]Verlool says (on vent), "We knew him when he was in his prime, we called him Sheeran the Magnificent."
[Nov 2, 2011 12:08:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

By the way, you people often seem to complaint on forums by the stuff you are doing wrong yourself... Is that politics or something?

By the way what do you mean by you people???? That is not cool Clyde.
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Nov 2, 2011 12:12:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Mala can't die yet, I still haven't sold 95% of my stuff there yet. I am going to have to wait on coming back to kill Mala until later.

I have 3 OM eggs to sell, and apparently someone buys HS trinkets for 20k there.

Woot.
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
[Nov 2, 2011 1:50:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

It's funny because he thinks OM eggs are actually worth something.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Nov 2, 2011 2:31:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Nov 2, 2011 2:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Hmm.
Emmett
[Nov 2, 2011 3:39:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Hey, I sold a prom egg for 600k on Virid.
Suck that
[Nov 2, 2011 3:43:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Yes, and you could sell a tan named parrot for over 1mil on virid. I think pricing is a little different.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Nov 2, 2011 4:16:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
latino95

You guys want to know AT least 1 person who is causing dub price up?

Chatlogs are not allowed to be posted without express permission of all concerned.

There is a team he said. Have fun HUNTING.

Edit: I tried to erase things that are unrelated. I don't mind if i have to upload the original.
Ahsiao-Malachite
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Demeter at Nov 7, 2011 6:16:35 AM]
[Nov 7, 2011 12:17:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taytaytatty

Chatlogs are not allowed to be posted without express permission of all concerned.

Appalling, ty for posting
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demeter at Nov 7, 2011 6:17:05 AM]
[Nov 7, 2011 2:06:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Since an over-zealous OM got to your posts, can you post a summary of who said what?
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Nov 7, 2011 4:32:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
latino95

I'm getting lazy....

Here?
Ahsiao-Malachite
[Nov 7, 2011 9:15:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Heh I saw that afterwards, thanks :)
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Nov 8, 2011 10:41:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
latino95

Heh I saw that afterwards, thanks :)

No Prob :)
Ahsiao-Malachite
[Nov 8, 2011 7:04:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates