• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 846 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Surreda

Need help

Me and my friend want to play together but I spawned on Droego island and he spawned on saltstraum rock. how does he get to me?
[Oct 23, 2011 9:12:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

Re: Need help

You can invite each other to your houses by using the /invite command by standing in your own house. If you want to live near each other, you can return your starter shack and claim it at the same island as your mate.

You would have to return it by going to the entrance of your shack and in the "Buying interface" you can return your shack. Then at the island that contains a shack as a housing option you can claim your free shack again.
----------------------------------------
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 23, 2011 9:36:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Re: Need help

If you return and claim a new shack on the same island as your friend, you may also want to set your new shack as "home", otherwise you may still end up whisking to your original island when you click the go home button.

Note that you don't need to be in the same location to play together - you can always apply for a job on the same ship via the noticeboard, or set up a games table in the inn which pirates in any archipelago can see.

And welcome to Malachite :)
----------------------------------------
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Oct 23, 2011 12:27:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates