• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4982 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Liberation of Drogeo!

The Golden Age of Drogeo Draws Near!

Fair pirates of the most wonderful ocean, Malachite! The time has come for us to throw travesty into the air, to shed our coats of doubt and mistrust, and to warmly embrace a golden age of progress!

For far too long, selfishness has been the calling card of so-called leaders, it is time for us to smash out this notion of accepting false facts as reality! We, the ocean of Malachite, say nay to the idea that we can not do well, that we are sub-par to the rest of the game, for we are, in fact, the very heart of it all! We must work together, moving forward, and show the entire population of Ypp that we have what it takes to make gold out of iron.

Fill in the Blank recently fought for Zuyua, in order to lower shot costs and prevent the IM from dusting. It is vital that stock production remains high to ensure that prices stay low. Thankfully, this goal has been achieved, but at the expense of Drogeo.

Now is the time to reclaim Drogeo for the masses, not the elite! Drogeo has always been the calling card of the Malachite Idea, that community is an island, not palace profit.

Our Blockade Pledge-

- It is time to admit one of the secrets of islands here. Islands do not make a profit. So why should we add expense on to you? Thus, we have decided that tax will be at a modest 1%, simply to allow us to see who is opening stalls and paying rent!

On top of this, we look forward to announcing new economic initiatives once stall owners have been talked with. We must respond to the needs of the people that invest in Drogeo, not our pocketbooks and financing backers!

With this in mind, Fill in the Blank so humbly invites you to:

The Liberation Blockade of Drogeo Island!

Jobbing starts at 11am Game time, 10/23/2011. The action starts at noon.

Our Job Contact will be Jobfib, and starting pay will be a lovely 1,250 per segment.

We all look forward to seeing you there, and wish you the best of luck in your bright futures. May community trump selfishness, always.
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Oct 22, 2011 12:25:09 PM]
[Oct 22, 2011 12:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Skindredever

Re: Liberation of Drogeo!

When you pave the roads in gold can I have a few bricks? Just for decoration, I need something above my fireplace.
Skindred of Malachite

A55H0L3 of a troll, here to ruin your day with idiocy.
You know me :D :D

Avatar by C.. eerrr, wait what cookies? ... oh and by Yumisa.
[Oct 22, 2011 1:28:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totoiseshell

I love how stupid all of Emmett's posts are about intents. Every time every bit of information is false...
Inum

Castor says, "No, no! You don't know the secret doohickeys!"
Castor says, "You'll blow up the server!"

Galene says, "I'll trade it to Inum, she can sort it out later! :D"

[Oct 22, 2011 5:16:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

The Golden Age of Drogeo Draws Near!

Fair pirates of the most wonderful ocean, Malachite! The time has come for us to throw travesty into the air, to shed our coats of doubt and mistrust, and to warmly embrace a golden age of progress!

For far too long, selfishness has been the calling card of so-called leaders, it is time for us to smash out this notion of accepting false facts as reality! We, the ocean of Malachite, say nay to the idea that we can not do well, that we are sub-par to the rest of the game, for we are, in fact, the very heart of it all! We must work together, moving forward, and show the entire population of Ypp that we have what it takes to make gold out of iron.

Fill in the Blank recently fought for Zuyua, in order to lower shot costs and prevent the IM from dusting. It is vital that stock production remains high to ensure that prices stay low. Thankfully, this goal has been achieved, but at the expense of Drogeo.

Now is the time to reclaim Drogeo for the masses, not the elite! Drogeo has always been the calling card of the Malachite Idea, that community is an island, not palace profit.

Our Blockade Pledge-

- It is time to admit one of the secrets of islands here. Islands do not make a profit. So why should we add expense on to you? Thus, we have decided that tax will be at a modest 1%, simply to allow us to see who is opening stalls and paying rent!

On top of this, we look forward to announcing new economic initiatives once stall owners have been talked with. We must respond to the needs of the people that invest in Drogeo, not our pocketbooks and financing backers!

With this in mind, Fill in the Blank so humbly invites you to:

The Liberation Blockade of Drogeo Island!

Jobbing starts at 11am Game time, 10/23/2011. The action starts at noon.

Our Job Contact will be Jobfib, and starting pay will be a lovely 1,250 per segment.

We all look forward to seeing you there, and wish you the best of luck in your bright futures. May community trump selfishness, always.

If you don't want a self absorbed sore loser and crazy person controlling Malachite for another 3 years, please help defend Drogeo and the ability for the average pirate to compete on this ocean.

His so called leadership and monopoly of the ocean has indeed lead to its decline.

Let's not let his Monopoly lead to the downfall of our home Malachite.

PoopyDog

EI

Stickin up for the average pirate and standing up to bullies since day one.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 22, 2011 7:45:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

And exactly how much have you accomplished?
Sincerely
[Oct 22, 2011 8:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

That.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Oct 22, 2011 8:56:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

That. Also, Poopy, I am NOT (although you think it) Emmett's lapdog.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Oct 22, 2011 8:57:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

That.

Didn't you forum mute me?

Ohhhh wait....
Sincerely
[Oct 22, 2011 9:03:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

EI has renamed the IM on Drogeo.

As I said, they threaten at the expense of the ocean. Is that leadership?

Not at all, it's being selfish.
Emmett
[Oct 22, 2011 9:23:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

AS owner of a Bazzar or shoppe you have the right to rename the Bazzar / shoppe with a name that is deemed fit by the Ocean Masters

I find this a fitting name, because you dislike it and have disdain for me does not make it bad for the ocean.

You do NOT own the shoppe. I do.

PD

(Edit for terminology of shoppe vs bazzar)
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Edit 1 times, last edit by oopoorah at Oct 22, 2011 9:51:52 PM]
[Oct 22, 2011 9:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

When did Emmett control Malachite in the past 3 years? Some "facts" in this thread seem to be off.
Go sinking and chuck at each other, maybe I'll watch for fun.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 22, 2011 9:55:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Angelique82

If you don't want a self absorbed sore loser and crazy person controlling Malachite for another 3 years, please help defend Drogeo and the ability for the average pirate to compete on this ocean.

His so called leadership and monopoly of the ocean has indeed lead to its decline.

PoopyDog

EI

How classy to post something like this in an intent. Go post your own defence thread Dawg.
Meridian: Ever
Emerald: Everlasting
[Oct 23, 2011 3:19:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

PoopyDog

EI

How classy to post something like this in an intent. Go post your own defence thread Dawg.

I find it unreasonable to be 'classy' when you and your charachter and integrity are attacked over and over by a pure self absorbed liar that can't stand losing so much that he turns to repeated failed attempts of character assination in a public forum.

I chose to post right back to the source so there is no confusion.

Emmett classy? Scroll back and read his words about us put yourself in my shoes for one moment.

99% sore loser talking - that is classy?

If you chose to defend this, my opinion of you is the same.
PD
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 23, 2011 6:27:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

If you consider people "low" or not classy, the least effective measure is to steep to their level.

EDIT : Instead of making low blows and whining about other people's opinions, all I will add is : Good luck, EI.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mitchie101 at Oct 23, 2011 7:35:24 AM]
[Oct 23, 2011 7:34:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

Thank you to all the jobbers who came out today to support Fill in the Blank at our attack on Drogeo.

We would also like to thank the staff that came out to help, you did a great job!

Of course also a thank you goes out to our opponents of Effective Immediately for a well-fought and fair fight.

As promised, tax on Drogeo has been set to 1% and we hope to see you all again in future blockades!
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 23, 2011 3:41:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Great job today FiB!!! Congrats on a great win. EI thank you for an awesome Cade.
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Oct 23, 2011 9:24:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates