• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3220 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
kenjennings

Sardinez Appreciation Thread

step up mattey ur an legend 2 us all
----------------------------------------
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 19, 2011 11:49:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Re: Sardinez Appreciation Thread

I luv u sraidnx u r the bezzie roun of apploz every1 lets go!
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 19, 2011 11:58:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

what can i say, sardines is a real friend to all the people here and around the place we call 'here'. you toght me the ways of seduction, blockading and also friendship. maybe three words that can be the most important of all in the sociaty.

i know how everyones always saying 'yeah this and that high and low i dont even know who this fruit is but honestly hes working on my nerves like a elve in one of those warfare games' but maybe u should look into his situation and understand that its just a guy and its just a game and its just a female avatar on his page

i o-so remember the first time we met on the forums. it was a cold night and it was rainy on the forums (like cold rain) and everything was dark. he came up to me and said 'hey you look ridiculous maybe u should cut down your hair. do u live in a rainforrest or are you one?? honestly' and i knew from that moment we culd hit it off and concuqer the world.

then the second time we met was maybe evne more magical in the ways of that he was like 'martobain ugh you tool go bent a piece of metal oh wait u cant cause your weak'. thats the sentence that makes me think about him the most and i think its true because truly, i am weak. then later i was like 'hey ill nav in ur blockades if you want?' and he was like 'no go away' real cold

sardines i made for you a poem and i think you should read it

sardines

cold winters, on the parly
makes me think about u gnarly
u are so friendful and so grace
like my new can of bear mace

there is a spark in ur eyes
it is comin from my lighter
cus your face looks like fag
and i wanna suck the smoke out ya

we kno u have problems with
the languages
the thinks
we kno this but love u
like a bear loves his honey (ur our honey)

on a night, just one night
u appeared with no name
ur a mystery to us all
like books are mystery to u

maybe some day we will see
ur name on the forums and
be like 'oh. its you'
cus we already kno (shhh)

to us all u are truly nice
with words like 'loserbain'
dont worry cus we kno
u actually have lots of friends

please be our friend
for just a bit longer
much of loves
for u

-end of the pome

also sardines i made a picture for you that maybe u'll like (maybe not but screw you sideways)

i added some shadin to the words and it says 'love us back' cus i think that the love we give is the love we get and we give lotsa love so please take the message seriously. thanks.

for the ones going to flame the post like the stupid stupid trolls u guys are; maybe U SHOULD GO get something like i dont know A LIFE?? and maybe u dont understand that sardinez and his flag are just about the way THE GAME IS BETTER THAN YOU so maybe u should accept this kind award of his flag that is called 'fairness' instead of whine all the time LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. maybe u should watch in the mirror and talk to urself and see that THERES NOT A BODY TALKING BACK CUS U SUCK.

if anyones bitchin about sardinez hes bitchin about me too because hes our main man and okay hes got no life BUT WHO CARES CUS HE GOT ALL THE ISLANDS in his mind he does and THATS WHAT MATTERS U STOOPED TOSSERS GO TOSS A MIDGET ON A WALL CHRIST

thats all. have a nice day (OR DIE)
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 19, 2011 1:07:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

^ <3
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 19, 2011 1:22:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

You are welcome to keep those two minutes of my life,
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 19, 2011 2:10:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

Free custom poetry? Now I'm tempted to troll....
On hiatus. :(
[Oct 19, 2011 2:37:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

You are welcome to keep those two minutes of my life,

Seconded.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 19, 2011 4:24:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Next time tl;dr and read the comments first.

Sardinez does not deserve to have his appreciation thread tainted by such senseless trolls.
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 19, 2011 5:31:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Next time tl;dr and read the comments first.

Sardinez does not deserve to have his appreciation thread tainted by such senseless trolls.

Who's trollin?
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Oct 19, 2011 7:45:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

on a night, just one night u appeared with no name ur a mystery to us all like books are mystery to u

I. Love. You. Martobain.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Oct 19, 2011 8:03:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

what can i say, sardines is a real friend to all the people here and around the place we call 'here'. you toght me the ways of seduction, blockading and also friendship. maybe three words that can be the most important of all in the sociaty.

i know how everyones always saying 'yeah this and that high and low i dont even know who this fruit is but honestly hes working on my nerves like a elve in one of those warfare games' but maybe u should look into his situation and understand that its just a guy and its just a game and its just a female avatar on his page

i o-so remember the first time we met on the forums. it was a cold night and it was rainy on the forums (like cold rain) and everything was dark. he came up to me and said 'hey you look ridiculous maybe u should cut down your hair. do u live in a rainforrest or are you one?? honestly' and i knew from that moment we culd hit it off and concuqer the world.

then the second time we met was maybe evne more magical in the ways of that he was like 'martobain ugh you tool go bent a piece of metal oh wait u cant cause your weak'. thats the sentence that makes me think about him the most and i think its true because truly, i am weak. then later i was like 'hey ill nav in ur blockades if you want?' and he was like 'no go away' real cold

sardines i made for you a poem and i think you should read it

sardines

cold winters, on the parly
makes me think about u gnarly
u are so friendful and so grace
like my new can of bear mace

there is a spark in ur eyes
it is comin from my lighter
cus your face looks like fag
and i wanna suck the smoke out ya

the languages
the thinks
we kno this but love u
like a bear loves his honey (ur our honey)

on a night, just one night
u appeared with no name
ur a mystery to us all
like books are mystery to u

maybe some day we will see
ur name on the forums and
be like 'oh. its you'
cus we already kno (shhh)

to us all u are truly nice
with words like 'loserbain'
dont worry cus we kno
u actually have lots of friends

please be our friend
for just a bit longer
much of loves
for u

-end of the pome

also sardines i made a picture for you that maybe u'll like (maybe not but screw you sideways)

i added some shadin to the words and it says 'love us back' cus i think that the love we give is the love we get and we give lotsa love so please take the message seriously. thanks.

for the ones going to flame the post like the stupid stupid trolls u guys are; maybe U SHOULD GO get something like i dont know A LIFE?? and maybe u dont understand that sardinez and his flag are just about the way THE GAME IS BETTER THAN YOU so maybe u should accept this kind award of his flag that is called 'fairness' instead of whine all the time LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. maybe u should watch in the mirror and talk to urself and see that THERES NOT A BODY TALKING BACK CUS U SUCK.

if anyones bitchin about sardinez hes bitchin about me too because hes our main man and okay hes got no life BUT WHO CARES CUS HE GOT ALL THE ISLANDS in his mind he does and THATS WHAT MATTERS U STOOPED TOSSERS GO TOSS A MIDGET ON A WALL CHRIST

thats all. have a nice day (OR DIE)

"Qouted" due to the fact that this post is probably the greatest ever piece of literature to ever grace the pages of the VP forums.

Now who's in your mirror?

Makes ya think, indeed it does!

Derpdaderp
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Oct 19, 2011 10:38:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

How can people still find Marto funny? It worked for a few years, but he needs fresh material now :(
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 20, 2011 3:21:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

How can people still find Marto funny? It worked for a few years, but he needs fresh material now :(

<3
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 20, 2011 4:34:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Three words, he is dutch.
Captainrich
[Oct 20, 2011 5:24:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Sardinez is Berthy?
LoLune

[Oct 20, 2011 8:25:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Sardinez is Tom the Elephant?

still funny.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Oct 20, 2011 10:50:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

Kalingoding wrote: 

You're saying he relies too much on canned laughter? Or he has a tin ear for humor?

On hiatus. :(
[Oct 20, 2011 12:01:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

I concede defeat, for I could not find, for the life of me, a good picture that said 'Enough is enough' :(
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 20, 2011 4:51:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Theres never enough.
It's the Earth's motto brah.
LoLune

[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Oct 20, 2011 5:45:57 PM]
[Oct 20, 2011 5:45:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

The last time Marto had fresh material was at his conception.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 20, 2011 6:08:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Envylemon

Marto, marry me.
Amnesty/Cherished
[Oct 20, 2011 7:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

wer r u m8 :(
[removed by SOPA]
[Oct 29, 2011 4:30:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates