• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4878 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Hurlyman

Puzzleholics Anonymous Great Box Auction

Who:Flag Puzzleholics Anonymous

What: Box Auction

When: Start Nov. 11 at 1pm GT

Where: PA's Flag hall on Kirin

Check out this post because this is happening RIGHT AFTER THE Puzzleholics Anonymous Great Around The Ocean 24H Pillage

We have many amazing prizes including but not limited to Sloops, Cutters, Pets, Rogue Marks, even an Atlantean Class WF Renamed Holy Mother Duck, a Haunted Seas Class WB, Lagoon Class Sloop, Ancient Class Sloop, CI furniture, HS furniture, and MUCH much more.

So come on down to Puzzleholics Anonymous' Flag Hall on Nov. 11 and see if you can win yourself something wonderful.

Minimum bid will be 5K and increase in 1K increments.

Invite Info will be posted via a tournament prior to the event.

Look forward to seeing you there,

Hurly

Edited date one week due to RL issues
----------------------------------------
Hurly
Captain of Mexi Can't Prince of Puzzleholics Anonymous

(Regarding the Bnav screen in a flotilla!)

Rudebwoi says, "For a second there, I thought I controlled it with my MIND"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Hurlyman at Nov 10, 2011 6:55:37 AM]
[Oct 16, 2011 10:16:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Re: Puzzleholics Anonymous Great Box Auction

advice of wisdom for u dont do toooooo many boxes :) i ll be there
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Oct 17, 2011 4:04:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

this to help fund the scuttle shields? ;)
[Nov 3, 2011 6:16:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boback

Convict......... settle down man, sit back, take a good toke and relax, The island will still be there next week and the week after that, all this sillyness must come to and end at some point right ? bide your time, im sure you can achieve your goals with a little patience !
Orbsus

Official Serenity Forum Spokesman
[Nov 4, 2011 3:13:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Atleast now we know where all the supposedly trashed Olive furniture went, right?

Too funny, toooooooo funny.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 4, 2011 8:19:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

Convict......... settle down man, sit back, take a good toke and relax, The island will still be there next week and the week after that, all this sillyness must come to and end at some point right ? bide your time, im sure you can achieve your goals with a little patience !

thanks for the advice. in all honesty im just teasing and im too lazy to move my fleet to another island to blockade its already at olive if u want to have a friendly pvp cade drop me a tell untill then good luck against the bk
[Nov 5, 2011 7:36:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates