• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 58
Posts: 58   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6474 times and has 57 replies Next Thread
Grozni3

The silly Rebel Alliance Foundation

I just want for starters to point out that i'm NOT politically connected to any of the both sides ( Legacy and RAF).

It was pretty obvious that Legacy wanted you to drop. You got the bait you came in got 300 jobbers payed 2k a seg... How could you bring someone down who has 10 islands and over 50m funds? MOST Certainly not by spending 6m in round 1 than giving up on 3/5s of the islands. You cut their funds down, intercept trade runs, ruin pillages... It's just sad i was looking forward to it for sometime and this is the best you could do? It's really really funny to be honest.
I know there will be trolling about this and aaall that *if you are so smart do it your self* talk but... i do NOT really care. I have put my sword down long time ago... Anyways this post is not trolling or attack on each of the parties participating in tonights blockades, it's just a opinion of the so called *Pussying out * (from legacy ) and *big hit* ( from the alliance) Anyways have a nice evening/day/morning, ill be here tommorow to read your trolls about it :)
----------------------------------------
Forums are like the radio, you can read/hear stuff happening but nothing ever actually happens...
[Oct 15, 2011 3:14:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

Re: The silly Rebel Alliance Foundation

It was pretty obvious that Legacy wanted you to drop. You got the bait you came in got 300 jobbers payed 2k a seg... How could you bring someone down who has 10 islands and over 50m funds? MOST Certainly not by spending 6m in round 1 than giving up on 3/5s of the islands.

By easily having over 20 times that in liquid alone. Wittling down at Legacy's empire is the hard part; once they're down, they won't rise again. Their funds (I'm assuming here) are from years of saving, not from pre-emptively pre-cade cashing in.

Rest of the post is a myriad of crap I won't reply to.
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 15, 2011 3:23:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
C0nsat1ne

Cool story bro.

Probation
Just A Damn Player
[Edit 1 times, last edit by C0nsat1ne at Oct 15, 2011 3:24:30 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 3:23:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I just want for starters to point out that i'm NOT politically connected to any of the both sides ( Legacy and RAF).

It was pretty obvious that Legacy wanted you to drop. You got the bait you came in got 300 jobbers payed 2k a seg... How could you bring someone down who has 10 islands and over 50m funds? MOST Certainly not by spending 6m in round 1 than giving up on 3/5s of the islands. You cut their funds down, intercept trade runs, ruin pillages... It's just sad i was looking forward to it for sometime and this is the best you could do? It's really really funny to be honest.
I know there will be trolling about this and aaall that *if you are so smart do it your self* talk but... i do NOT really care. I have put my sword down long time ago... Anyways this post is not trolling or attack on each of the parties participating in tonights blockades, it's just a opinion of the so called *Pussying out * (from legacy ) and *big hit* ( from the alliance) Anyways have a nice evening/day/morning, ill be here tommorow to read your trolls about it :)

Inb4Chilliisaysit.
Riveting.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Oct 15, 2011 3:25:17 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 3:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grozni3

Think about it mate Qvintus pokers on 2 oceans almost always, whenever i see he has over 500k + In the battle with RM they learned a lot of new things from KO and IC + The familiar wins :) I don't think its years of saving.
Forums are like the radio, you can read/hear stuff happening but nothing ever actually happens...
[Oct 15, 2011 4:06:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

I know that at least 4 of the people donating to the rebel alliance together have in excess of 50m.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Oct 15, 2011 4:11:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Not to mention that nothing done today was RAF (if there even is such a thing). Today's counterdrops were groups of players acting independently; it just so happens they independently reached the same conclusions.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:14:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grozni3

It's not really about who has more money, it's about dropping 6 mil ( in R1) On outposts which make 500k (a month) tops, and than giving up on them.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:15:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Dude are you for real, first you were like "oh man qvintus is so kewl he does poker and shyt." then your like it's not about the poe.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Oct 15, 2011 4:17:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grozni3

Hmm... i'm really trying to figure out are you that stupid or in your desperate attempts to be smart you wrote that. The name of this thread says that its about that RAF (btw chip i don't know if it exist but they are allied and they did it from 1 flag so we will go with that) And that girl wrote about poe so i replied. It really wasn't about money as much as the stupid drops... I never said Qvintus is kewl and bla bla, i just replied to the 1st post saying that they have been saving money up. Please if you DO decide to troll atleast say something worth replying.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:21:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Backpedal some more.

How could you bring someone down who has 10 islands and over 50m funds?

Priapus/Guantanamo
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Abandonment at Oct 15, 2011 4:24:05 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 4:23:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

Think about it mate Qvintus pokers on 2 oceans almost always, whenever i see he has over 500k + In the battle with RM they learned a lot of new things from KO and IC + The familiar wins :) I don't think its years of saving.

So you're telling me he makes 500k a day in optimal conditions, which means he would never lose. 15m a month ideally and unrealistically. No, they didn't save for years., obviously.

Do you even know what 50m ammounts to nowadays?

And since we're on poe, I guess learning from KO and IC generates revenue, right?

Familiar wins? Am I missing something here?
[Oct 15, 2011 4:26:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Hmm... i'm really trying to figure out are you that stupid or in your desperate attempts to be smart you wrote that. The name of this thread says that its about that RAF (btw chip i don't know if it exist but they are allied and they did it from 1 flag so we will go with that) And that girl wrote about poe so i replied. It really wasn't about money as much as the stupid drops... I never said Qvintus is kewl and bla bla, i just replied to the 1st post saying that they have been saving money up. Please if you DO decide to troll atleast say something worth replying.

I want it pointed out that this guy (Not Shawn) is an idiot, because he doesn't have the manberries to actually contest these arguments as someone who actually has the weight to say something. Let us know when you actually do something more memorable than create a forum alt, and then we'll actually consider your illogical opinions. Kthanxbi.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:33:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grozni3

If you think about it, IC gains their funds by trading ( good profit ) and KO gains their funds, well i'm not into that but ill guess poker mostly.

Qvintus making 500k a day was not a 100% statement, i just stated that ive seen him win on poker quite a few times, which states that they also make money from poker.

The familiar wins weren't about Qvintus and Avienda, but you also have Darlie there and many other skilled people who have won many of the competitions.

And i don't know what 50m ammounts to nowadays judging that i've recently returned to the game. ( Please enlighten me! )
[Oct 15, 2011 4:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Instead of Legacy just going up against one flag, thus only going up against one PoE fund, they're going up against multiple. They may have millions and millions, but that doesn't mean it'll be a walk in the park for them.
Anchovia
[Oct 15, 2011 4:46:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grozni3

I tottaly agree it won't be a walk in the park, but this weekend they tottaly suckerd up Knockoutt... And i really look forward to this because it is what keeps Viridian economy so great.
[Oct 15, 2011 4:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Well, I'm not sure if you were aware, but there was a BK blockade going on as well which I'm assuming is where the 2k pay started from. Seeing how it was WoA's blockade at Prolix and KO chose to drop on the other islands, I don't think KO had too much of an issue with paying a little extra.
Anchovia
[Oct 15, 2011 4:56:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

If you think about it, IC gains their funds by trading ( good profit ) and KO gains their funds, well i'm not into that but ill guess poker mostly.

Qvintus making 500k a day was not a 100% statement, i just stated that ive seen him win on poker quite a few times, which states that they also make money from poker.

The familiar wins weren't about Qvintus and Avienda, but you also have Darlie there and many other skilled people who have won many of the competitions.

And i don't know what 50m ammounts to nowadays judging that i've recently returned to the game. ( Please enlighten me! )

No perfect trade run system flag will pay out medium poker flags.

Read my reply - He doesn't make enough to come near the figure you've given us.

Darlie plays Cobalt first, Viridian second. I'd imagine he goes for Cobalt, not Viridian. I don't see Tzz giving Legacy alot, since he isn't even TM (right now anyway, he may have crew hoppen to the war one and lost his status in the middle)

You claim you've been away, as your following statement says, but yet you say you've seen many Legacy people with many competitions and many Familiars.

50m ammounts to 3 Larges at 3k+ pay, give or take.

Edit;

I tottaly agree it won't be a walk in the park, but this weekend they tottaly suckerd up Knockoutt... And i really look forward to this because it is what keeps Viridian economy so great.

Just stop. Even if you don't know anything inside on KO - as much as I don't actually, I've never been in KO - you'd at least be a good boy if you did your homework, and figured out they've made a nothing less than brilliant career on Hunter, effectively cading but actually profitting. So even if you disregard the fact Cairna's a poker god, you'd still know that whatever ammount they 'lost' today is close to nothing.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kalingoding at Oct 15, 2011 5:31:47 PM]
[Oct 15, 2011 5:31:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Darlie plays Cobalt first, Viridian second. I'd imagine he goes for Cobalt, not Viridian. I don't see Tzz giving Legacy alot, since he isn't even TM (right now anyway, he may have crew hoppen to the war one and lost his status in the middle)

Pandoras=tzz
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Oct 15, 2011 7:40:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skater9029

On outposts which make 500k (a month)

Am I the only one who got a lul out of this?
Joncole
On all oceans.

Fixation officer chats, "I can ride the small ones, but the big ones scare the living crap out of me"
[Oct 15, 2011 8:58:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

Pandoras=tzz

I knew that! I..just forgot to see for alts. My bad!
[Oct 15, 2011 9:03:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

On outposts which make 500k (a month)

Am I the only one who got a lul out of this?

Viridis we make 12.5k a week from failed blockade intents.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Oct 15, 2011 9:31:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

is that all???? i used to make quiet a bit more
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Oct 16, 2011 12:47:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Viridis is not a great outpost Yasmi :P. Our 3 made around 30k each per week.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 16, 2011 12:53:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Viridis is not a great outpost Yasmi :P. Our 3 made around 30k each per week.

Buy the extra commods, we used to make 150k a week from that alone, although we did tend to keep forgetting to stock it near the end of our run.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Oct 16, 2011 2:27:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but I feel regardless it needs to be made clear that what we refer to as "The Rebel Alliance" did not fund, instigate or plan this. This was decided and executed by Cairna and his allies, and not in any way funded by the donations that has been given.

I believe the objective was to keep Legacy from breaking an island record through flagsitting, and I also believe it became blatantly obvius that Legacy's only intention with this weekend's blockades was to flagsit themselves to an island record that means nothing.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Oct 16, 2011 4:07:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Boohoo. RM broke it vs BoD instead of IC.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 16, 2011 6:18:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Cairna's a poker god, you'd still know that whatever ammount they 'lost' today is close to nothing.

QFT
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 16, 2011 7:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Boohoo. RM broke it vs BoD instead of IC.

Meaning what?
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 16, 2011 10:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Anchovia
[Oct 16, 2011 10:49:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 58   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates