• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9158 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
Ezder

Re: The whiners & moaners foundation

You forgot to add the Dhow Avi used to chase our sloop :D

It was in fact used to hunt a fanchuan, which was a very stupid mistake that I blame on lack of wars in the last year. In the heat of the moment, I simply didn't realise that any warflag with half a brain would intercept the dhow with a full elite sloop. My mistake, but I'm not THAT stupid that I actually chase a sloop with a dhow. :P
----------------------------------------
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Oct 17, 2011 10:28:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

The dhow intercepted the sloop.
Anchovia
[Oct 17, 2011 10:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 17, 2011 10:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Auto-Engage was on by accident.

Isnipe.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 17, 2011 10:34:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Isnipe.

If that is the case then that really 'is' stupid.
[Oct 17, 2011 10:36:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Isnipe.

If that is the case then that really 'is' stupid.

Depends on how serious it is to you.
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 10:37:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

True. Odd.

We were a few officers aboard, someone must have misclicked. Maybe me, but I have no memory of it.

Very theoretical, that, though, since I would not have made it to LP once I realised the mistake and the sloop was definitely there to hunt me. Ships I've hunted have attacked me many times and it's kind of fun, but it doesn't really change anything.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Oct 17, 2011 10:37:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

I simply didn't realise that any warflag with half a brain would intercept the dhow with a full elite sloop.

Don't need brain if you've got guts and skills.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Oct 17, 2011 11:12:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I simply didn't realise that any warflag with half a brain would intercept the dhow with a full elite sloop.

Guts and skills gets you brain.
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 11:14:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Lune wrote: 
Dahlgren wrote: 
Propaganda wrote: 

Hence the 11 sinks against Legacy? Not sure who is losing what here with loose and sloppy thinking.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Oct 17, 2011 11:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I always thought brain and guts gets you skillz and luck and skillz get you hax like Flar.
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Oct 17, 2011 11:24:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Brain is slang, sver, sexual innuendo.
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 11:26:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Lune wrote: 

And the (Urban Dictionary Entry for Brain) training of this village idiot continues. Thank you so much ... ;-)

EDIT: Now this did surprise me, did not see it coming as I always thought I had the "brains," apparently not. The richness of the English language, always a delight of precision and ambiguity at the same time. Gotta love it. Just like that wave-particle duality that makes us hum.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sverdrup at Oct 17, 2011 11:47:58 AM]
[Oct 17, 2011 11:44:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Finally you actually play a joke well.
[Oct 17, 2011 12:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Legacy Royal tells ye, "you'd never outdnav me"
Legacy Royal tells ye, "get at me bro, muted"

Just because you nav like a 5 year old doesn't mean you have to act like one.
[Oct 17, 2011 12:46:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Get at me brah

Lima shore fo lyf
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Oct 17, 2011 1:20:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

The irony of saying "get at me brah" while running to port at supersonic speed ir striking.

Edit: At least it appears like Legacy have gained increase interest to care for the greenie community during this war. Greeter pillages for the win!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by warp11 at Oct 17, 2011 1:53:58 PM]
[Oct 17, 2011 1:53:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Lune wrote: 

And the (Urban Dictionary Entry for Brain) training of this village idiot continues. Thank you so much ... ;-)

EDIT: Now this did surprise me, did not see it coming as I always thought I had the "brains," apparently not. The richness of the English language, always a delight of precision and ambiguity at the same time. Gotta love it. Just like that wave-particle duality that makes us hum.

LOL, who in his rightfull mind would want to experience THE BRAIN. Sick xD But I'm learning aswell.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 2NDSKY at Oct 17, 2011 3:15:09 PM]
[Oct 17, 2011 2:53:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

The Urban Dictionary definition you guys are looking at is not what Lune was referring to. Most usage of "brain" refers to receiving fellatio.

You know me, I smoke a blunt when I'm gettin' brain [Not for those prone to sensibilities and such...or those that don't like tunes that just clown]
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Oct 17, 2011 3:07:23 PM]
[Oct 17, 2011 3:03:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Never did I imagine the word brain could have that many meanings. O.o
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Oct 17, 2011 3:16:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Gawd lune, you so Gangsta'
[Oct 17, 2011 3:38:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

full elite sloop.

I'm not Elite. But thanks anyway.
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Oct 17, 2011 4:35:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Ahoy! I would like to propose an alternative foundation: The "Whiners and Moaners Foundation" for pirates who enjoy moaning and whining about life but yet asking others to donate fleets and poes to fund their own fun and giving out navspots to their friends.

Do join this foundation instead. It's free. No fleets or poes donations required. Best of all, we can all tart. Talk is cheap. No commitments too. Hurray for the common pirates!

I would propose the c&^%!uckers and strokers foundation for you, but I think you already are apart of that one.

How about you joining the "learn how to count jobbers" class?

Or "brown nose" club?

Man it hurts. You so bad. Your alt rep is so bad. Nobody can handle you, too cool to post on the main, everyone wants the autographs, gotta post on the alt.
Captainrich
[Oct 17, 2011 6:50:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

It happens.
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 9:01:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

The Urban Dictionary definition you guys are looking at is not what Lune was referring to. Most usage of "brain" refers to receiving fellatio.

You know me, I smoke a blunt when I'm gettin' brain [Not for those prone to sensibilities and such...or those that don't like tunes that just clown]

You just had to choose a Wayne song... Sigh.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 17, 2011 11:22:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Although he has fell off a bit after the Carter III (with some exception), he is undeniably skilled and previously made lots of hot tracks. Anyone that denies such is simply a biter.
[Oct 18, 2011 5:54:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Although he has fell off a bit after the Carter III (with some exception), he is undeniably skilled and previously made lots of hot tracks. Anyone that denies such is simply a biter.

Call me a biter then.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Oct 18, 2011 7:19:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

The Carter III, almost every song on the album was a hit. Hard to do better than that.

If the guy was smart, hed ditch YM and go head to head wit em. He'd get alot more mulah by taking on his own circus.
And learn something outside of YMOB giggle giggle.

If you liked C3 chip, I know you get down with 'she will'.
It could put a whole 'nother dimension to things.
LoLune

[Oct 18, 2011 8:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Not gonna lie, Lil Wayne has made some hot tracks but...reallllllllllllllllllly? He is not THAT talented. But, I'm going to have to agree with Lune, he should ditch Young Money before he retires.

Speaking of Young Money:

Anchovia
[Oct 18, 2011 8:41:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Waynes good, dont get me wrong. I just hate that people put him on a pedestal above other heavy weights like Jay, Kanye, Mos and a few others.

Hes bloody good, but not THAT good.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 18, 2011 8:51:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates