• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8982 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
sardinez

The whiners & moaners foundation

Ahoy! I would like to propose an alternative foundation: The "Whiners and Moaners Foundation" for pirates who enjoy moaning and whining about life but yet asking others to donate fleets and poes to fund their own fun and giving out navspots to their friends.

Do join this foundation instead. It's free. No fleets or poes donations required. Best of all, we can all tart. Talk is cheap. No commitments too. Hurray for the common pirates!
----------------------------------------
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Oct 14, 2011 8:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Re: The whiners & moaners foundation

You fit right in.

/troll.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Oct 14, 2011 8:31:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vincent_B

The name is 'The Main Too Scared to post so i use an alt Foundation'
Right?
Vincegreat on Viridian
Senior Officer of Lilith's Perfume
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Vincent_B at Oct 14, 2011 8:32:52 PM]
[Oct 14, 2011 8:32:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Every people can ask for what they want Sardinez, the thing is the chance of people actually get what the want is really low, and if they do, we need to be happy for them :)!

Whiny and moan is one of the social part of the game, and a really important one, you see Legacy beings cute and fluffy didn't get any drop! Now we are probably going to be multidroped, paywared, to kill the horrible, Mean Legacy.
After weeks of multiple drops Legacy eventually will lose some islands and will keep some, until we run out of poe or stock or fleet, and some people will go off, but other will stay and Legacy will have to rebuild, fleet, poe, stock, and probably take a vacations of 1 mouth of blockading(some time's is more some time is Less, and some times the flag's in question just die)

After rebuild we will have to cade again and destroy the "horrible, Mean <insert flag name here> "...we will win people, we will lose some, but that is the game, without moaning without actually "fights" there is not blockading. Get bored and one flag get all the power until other come to destroy the horrible mean flag.

So in the final what I'm trying to said, is :for the game works we need people against us, as you see, if no one actually answer your post, being for good or bad, you will be no body, and eventually you will get bored of post, because no one actually answer or make a big deal out of your words.

No quotes, no impact. :)
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Oct 14, 2011 9:02:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

bull. i hate having enemies. enemies suck. *poutface*
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 14, 2011 9:26:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Ahoy! I would like to propose an alternative foundation: The "Whiners and Moaners Foundation" for pirates who enjoy moaning and whining about life but yet asking others to donate fleets and poes to fund their own fun and giving out navspots to their friends.

Do join this foundation instead. It's free. No fleets or poes donations required. Best of all, we can all tart. Talk is cheap. No commitments too. Hurray for the common pirates!

I would propose the c&^%!uckers and strokers foundation for you, but I think you already are apart of that one.
Captainrich
[Oct 15, 2011 11:45:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

At least we know he cant juggle. His own, anyhow.
LoLune

[Oct 15, 2011 11:47:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

The Count sees but one whiner! Haha! Today's number is 1, today's letter is T!
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 15, 2011 1:11:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

randomact almost wrote: 
You fit right in.

/troll.

On hiatus. :(
[Oct 15, 2011 2:57:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

I'm sure all of Sardinez's threads are just the result of cleaning up the keyboard after a furious masturbation session.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Oct 15, 2011 3:51:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

That would certainly explain a lot of unanswered questions.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 15, 2011 4:04:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

I would like to add Imperial Coalition to the foundation. For a flag so large and so powerful...
Who would think that getting pvped once would cause so much hate?

:D
Ridpvp and Monotonous --- Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ridpvp at Oct 16, 2011 9:40:00 PM]
[Oct 16, 2011 9:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

I'm sure all of Sardinez's threads are just the result of cleaning up the keyboard after a furious masturbation session.

Violently masturbating to boobs on the calculator.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 16, 2011 11:51:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Violently masturbating to boobs on the calculator.

More like ASCII Goaste, he/she seems a wrong'un.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Oct 17, 2011 3:54:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
greyanatomy

I would like to add Imperial Coalition to the foundation. For a flag so large and so powerful...

How about we add Ridiculous to the foundation too then? Apparently setting up a sinking pvp or just a regular pvp off your alt is too 'scary' for you? As, I stated I can get access to an alt flag who will be able to war right away and I have no objections to moving this pirate over to get a few sinks on you.
Drrobbins of Viridian Ocean.

Double Trouble Partner with Riss <3
[Oct 17, 2011 6:42:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Greyanatomy wrote: 
RidPvP wrote: 

How about we add Ridiculous to the foundation too then? Apparently setting up a sinking pvp or just a regular pvp off your alt is too 'scary' for you? As, I stated I can get access to an alt flag who will be able to war right away and I have no objections to moving this pirate over to get a few sinks on you.

This is very confusing ... are we talking about RidPvP, King of Ridiculous, or are we talking about Ridiculous, Officer of Nightmare, Legacy? Are the two related? Is this another way that Legacy does its shady business of saying one thing and doing another.

Whatever it is, RidPvP of Ridicilous ... this is very clever. Be careful mate, the line between legit PvP (especially sinking) on one side and alt-abuse to evade might is very thin, especially if you were to be linked to Nightmare/Legacy. And I do have proof that you hire low-statted alts on your PvP runs, and not just from Legacy ...

P.S.: Yes, I am threatening you here to play fair and honest, which I suspect you (King of Ridiculous, an alt and puppet of Legacy) have not done so far.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Oct 17, 2011 7:10:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Kudos sver, alts killed the game.
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 7:35:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

I'll 1v1 PvP you in a Sinking environment with a wager, if you accept and acknowledge my real Bnav (vs. Bots) rank is Ultimate / Legendary, and that I can not be troubled raising my Novice Able on this new main to my stat from 3 years ago.
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 17, 2011 8:18:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

I would propose the c&^%!uckers and strokers foundation for you, but I think you already are apart of that one.

How about you joining the "learn how to count jobbers" class?

Or "brown nose" club?
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Oct 17, 2011 8:56:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

That would certainly explain a lot of unanswered questions.

Like how you came up with excuses not to defend your islands?
[Oct 17, 2011 8:58:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

lolz u r wel funi i wish i wus as funi @s u lols
Elfeesh

[Oct 17, 2011 8:58:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

How about you joining the "learn how to count jobbers" class?

Or "brown nose" club?

Hah. Reminds me of Legacy. :)
LoLune

[Oct 17, 2011 9:01:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

You made Sardinez mad...
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 17, 2011 9:06:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

lolz u r wel funi i wish i wus as funi @s u lols

I know.<3
[Oct 17, 2011 9:16:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Congratulations, Whitehaze and Elfeesh of Dilemma for sinking 8 Legacy sloops and 2 Legacy brigs the last 3 days.

Perhaps this is why they really need RidPvP, Ridiculous (the flag not the pirate) and similar alt flags?
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Oct 17, 2011 9:18:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Congratulations, Whitehaze and Elfeesh of Dilemma for sinking 8 Legacy sloops and 2 Legacy brigs the last 3 days.

Perhaps this is why they really need RidPvP, Ridiculous (the flag not the pirate) and similar alt flags?

Hey hey, justinmickey wannabe. For so much baiting against Legacy, you don't seemed to be keen to go to war with Legacy yourself? Sure, it's more fun, jumping around the side, screaming for war but doing nothing yourself?
[Oct 17, 2011 9:22:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

You forgot to add the Dhow Avi used to chase our sloop :D
Roseh

[Oct 17, 2011 9:26:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Sure, it's more fun, jumping around the side, screaming for war but doing nothing yourself?

Lol, the irony.
Sincerely
[Oct 17, 2011 9:26:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

You forgot to add the Dhow Avi used to chase our sloop :D

Elfeesh

[Oct 17, 2011 9:41:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Sure, it's more fun, jumping around the side, screaming for war but doing nothing yourself?

Lol, the irony.

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 17, 2011 9:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates