• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5093 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
moonkissed

Wanna make fun of Argosy?

Wanna Make fun of Argosy?

Yeah - figured that title would get your attention.

From October 6th until October 20th, for a fee, which starts at 5k - you can grab an officer of Argosy - make them do all fun and crazy things.

All officers may not be participating. The list will be below for officers you can start making your crazy plans for. I will edit the list as people volunteer.

Fees will vary as some things may take longer then others - this will be at that pirates discrection.

Me personally, I shall be making Caribastos wear a persimmon wig and sing in the inn a few days. There are a few others that have plans already. But your options are endless, Make Mombeard bnav, Make Unca run a SMH for you, Make someone sing your praises....

Rules:
-Pirates may not be made to act outside the ToS or participate in acts they may deem to be morally wrong.
-Pirates may have time restrictions and may not be able to stay the full amount of time needed - please plan things with the pirate ahead of time.

How to go about this:
Find your pirate online - plan what you're doing especially if it is something that will take time.
If it is a larger event youd like to do - please plan this with Nighshade as well.
Agree on a price, and send your poe to that pirate. That pirate will send the poe to Nightshade, And Nightshade will collect all poe raised for the flag.

Pirates volunteering:
Caribastos
Nightshade
Unca
Mombeard
Auntyjinxed
Clydebonnie
Mrbones
Averyrose
Killercrazy
Dtslywolf
Banditbetty
Runaway
Torigu
Tandecker
Cdthriding
Pix
Grybeard
Ahsiao
Mnsmack

Im sure more pirates will be volunteering in the near future!
----------------------------------------
Nightshade on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Immortal Pirates
Princess of Argosy
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by moonkissed at Oct 8, 2011 7:25:04 PM]
[Oct 6, 2011 7:50:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates