• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1261 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
DrunknBfly

[Midnight] Seeking the Hungry Grunion

I thought that this didn't quite fit the ships buying/selling/trading thread, but if I'm mistaken, my apologies and I'll delete/move/whatever ye like this.

I am seeking a sloop named the Hungry Grunion. /vwho shows me that two such ships are in existence, in the crews White Rose and The Pillaging Raiders, but I do not know what type of ship they are.

I would be willing to pay for a sloop with the Hungry Grunion name, trade another ship for it, or anything. PM me on these forums or contact me as Pierut in-game if you're interested!
----------------------------------------
Pierut of Crimson Tide, formerly Looterati, not dead.

Shinrai tells you, "zomg u r an om i meen loot"

[Apr 14, 2005 5:56:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://magiccheese.pyen.com/    Ravenlarke [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Re: [Midnight] Seeking the Hungry Grunion

Yeah, this goes in the sloop thread.
----------------------------------------
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Apr 14, 2005 5:58:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates