• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 30
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3559 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Intent to Liberate Zuyua Mist and Defend Drogeo Island

Avast me hearties! A grave terror has been spotted on the far fringes of the ocean! We, at the time of this writing, tremble most deeply at the plague of bandits that have so cruelly attempted to drain the fair Komodo waters of rum. Fear not! Liberation is at hand!

Blockade for the Liberation of Zuyua Mist

Join the mates of Fill in the Blank as we fight for your right to drink rum and sail the beautiful waters of Malachite! We refuse to let the oppressors hamper fair play on the ocean, so we ask for your support in pushing back the vengeful tides of anger!

We at FitB intend to fight a fair, just blockade with Effective Immediately, in response to their destructive actions on the fair commerce of Komodo. And we shall do this in two sinking blockades!

Yes, I am also announcing that the lovely Island of Drogeo is under attack by the same forces that wish to hinder the growth of the ocean! Fight with your mates in defending low taxes and fair trade!

Defense of Drogeo Island!

Come one, come all for oodles of fun!

Sunday, October 2nd at Noon Game time!
Job for Fill in the Blank- Send tells to Chicken to join us!
Both blockades of Zuyua and Drogeo will be sinking!

Starting Pay shall be 1,000 Poe/Segment

Edit- I have also been tasked with informing you that EI has threatened high pay and various forms of retaliation for this blockade. Fear not! Ye blanks shall continue to be filled with joy, and not fear. See you there mates! ;)
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Edit 5 times, last edit by monstersoda at Oct 1, 2011 3:58:57 PM]
[Oct 1, 2011 1:46:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Re: Intent to Liberate Zuyua Mist and Defend Drogeo Island

Yarr!
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 1, 2011 1:51:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Wiii!... i mean :o
>:O!
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Oct 1, 2011 1:55:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Good luck! <3
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Oct 1, 2011 1:56:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Avast me hearties! A grave terror has been spotted on the far fringes of the ocean! We, at the time of this writing, tremble most deeply at the plague of bandits that have so cruelly attempted to drain the fair Komodo waters of rum. Fear not! Liberation is at hand!

Join the mates of Fill in the Blank as we fight for your right to drink rum and sail the beautiful waters of Malachite! We refuse to let the oppressors hamper fair play on the ocean, so we ask for your support in pushing back the vengeful tides of anger!

We at FitB intend to fight a fair, just blockade with Effective Immediately, in response to their destructive actions on the fair commerce of Komodo. And we shall do this in two sinking blockades!

Yes, I am also announcing that the lovely Island of Drogeo is under attack by the same forces that wish to hinder the growth of the ocean! Fight with your mates in defending low taxes and fair trade!

Edit- I have also been tasked with informing you that EI has threatened high pay and various forms of retaliation for this blockade. Fear not! Ye blanks shall continue to be filled with joy, and not fear. See you there mates! ;)

Blank: You : A void or space with nothing in it; or what your faces will look like when I am through with you.

Poopydog EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 1, 2011 6:26:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Blank: You : A void or space with nothing in it; or what your faces will look like when I am through with you.

Poopydog EI

Because you have done so well in the past, correct?
Emmett
[Oct 1, 2011 6:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Best of Luck my dear friends. SmD will be there to help in anyway needed. Can't wait for the exciting and long afternoon. Please help keep our fine rum safe Im tired of Grog :( <33
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Oct 1, 2011 8:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

If you're going to consistently run an island poorly and maintain high stock prices (the one thing anyone notices about an outpost, particularly a major interarch endpoint like Zuyua), you're going to get blockaded eventually.

Now, good luck, and let's have a nice fun evening instead of taking silly pot-shots at each other on the forum.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Oct 2, 2011 4:36:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

If you're going to consistently run an island poorly and maintain high stock prices (the one thing anyone notices about an outpost, particularly a major interarch endpoint like Zuyua), you're going to get blockaded eventually.

Now, good luck, and let's have a nice fun evening instead of taking silly pot-shots at each other on the forum.

Your Regime and allies spoken and unspoken have consistently on average, had the lowest buy prices and highest sell prices on average, and you allow yourself to run out of stock with no reserve? Talk about horrendous feeble management the general populous of Malachite are tired of being gouged and treated like little children.

Our on average fair and competitive prices on Zuyua have only been raised on the repeated threat of WAR and attacks.

Intelligent people read through all of your lies.

MALACHITE do NOT let these self important _______ s (fill in the blank) insult your intelligence - the fact is you _______ (blanks and spaces in between ) have been responsible for outrageous price wars across the board for years making it impossible for the average pirate to compete.

I strongly suspect 3k pricing on dubs has been manipulated over and over by you and yours as well.

I stand against this and fight. Your time and reign is at it's apex.

May you choke on a fishbone and have no rum to wash it down.

Poopydog
Effective Immediately.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 2, 2011 6:35:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Seriously tho.

This ocean is filled with comedians!
Sincerely
[Oct 2, 2011 6:52:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

Poopydog
Effective Immediately.

Yup. Fill in the Blank are major douchebags. Oh wait, he just said he hopes we die? Ooooh, classy.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 2, 2011 7:08:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I am sorry to see that you have gone off the deep end lately Poopydog.

We at Fill in the Blank would like to fight a fair, contested blockade without this pointless rhetoric that seems to be spewing out from your posts. Hoping that we "die" is crossing the line.

Clearly our decision to blockade Zuyua was a wise one if this is the leadership to be expected from you.
Emmett
[Oct 2, 2011 8:09:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

We at Fill in the Blank would like to fight a fair, contested blockade without this pointless rhetoric that seems to be spewing out from your posts. Hoping that we "die" is crossing the line.

Clearly our decision to blockade Zuyua was a wise one if this is the leadership to be expected from you.

So what you are saying is when your slanderous rhetoric fails and your arguement is busted (when the honest to God truth comes out) you try to cover the pile of steaming mess you made with MR NICE GUY speech? And say I am the crazy? Lol

"NUTTERBUTTERCUP"

And again busted in propaganda of your lies - the fact is, unedited: I did not say nor imply "die" .
I said choke on a fishbone with no rum to wash it down - quite uncomfortable as you will be over and over again.

Your spin fails.
PD
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 2, 2011 8:22:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

So what you are saying is when your slanderous rhetoric fails and your arguement is busted (when the honest to God truth comes out) you try to cover the pile of steaming mess you made with MR NICE GUY speech? And say I am the crazy? Lol

"NUTTERBUTTERCUP"

And again busted in propaganda of your lies - the fact is, unedited: I did not say nor imply "die" .
I said choke on a fishbone with no rum to wash it down - quite uncomfortable as you will be over and over again.

Your spin fails.
PD

What argument have you busted? You have not denied that Chesster has been buying out Komodo's stock. They have also bought out the stall of a member of Argosy.

I have (and they have) records proving this. You do as well :P

Poopydog, you are clearly unstable, and should not be acting like this when you get blockaded. This is not the leadership Malachite needs.

I challenge you to show where I am wrong, or where our flag's economic polices have hurt the ocean. I have plenty of examples of you doing such.
Emmett
[Oct 2, 2011 9:57:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Choking covers airway, no air means you can't live, therefore you die, therefore you implied death.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Oct 2, 2011 11:03:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

Tell me how I am supposed to breathe with no air.. (air.. air..)
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 2, 2011 11:40:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Poopydog
Effective Immediately.

This makes me feel incredibly threatened. I also believe it is against the TOS. I do hope an OM spots this.

[Oct 2, 2011 12:03:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
woody456

A bit of restraint - his "choke on a bone" comment was clearly a turn of phrase, together with the rum comment suggests he was posting in character. To say he "hoped u die" is a stretch too far I'd suggest.
Painful
[Oct 2, 2011 12:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Poopydog
Effective Immediately.

This makes me feel incredibly threatened. I also believe it is against the TOS. I do hope an OM spots this.

It'll be reported, don't worry. I wanted to be fair and make sure he could contest his death blockade.
Emmett
[Oct 2, 2011 2:38:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

A bit of restraint - his "choke on a bone" comment was clearly a turn of phrase, together with the rum comment suggests he was posting in character. To say he "hoped u die" is a stretch too far I'd suggest.

It is far stretched. But look who's posting.
Sincerely
[Oct 2, 2011 3:00:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Thank you to all that jobbed! As you can see, and as Tango so kindly pointed out, we have not choked!

See you next time!
Emmett
[Oct 2, 2011 5:11:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tayes

Thank you for the fun blockade. I'm definitely not speaking on behalf of Effectively Immediately as I am not a member, just JCed and LAed today, but Fill in the Blanks you were definitely very classy out there and thank you for letting us catch up on jobbers a few times by letting the 100 or 200 poe differential stand. Although at the end of the day I do believe you had the jobber advantage to kind of counter act attackers advantage. Kept it close and very interesting!
Also thank you to Poopydog and Debbie for letting me come enjoy this fun afternoon with you (:
-Tayes

Blaming Brenda
[Oct 2, 2011 5:35:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Congratulations on your win.

It was a close match at Drogeo, hope it was as exciting for you as us.

Poopydog
EI
(Retired Govenor of Zuyua Mist)
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 2, 2011 6:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Congratulations on your win.

It was a close match at Drogeo, hope it was as exciting for you as us.

Poopydog
EI
(Retired Govenor of Zuyua Mist)

Agreed. See you on the board again soon. ;)

[Oct 2, 2011 6:18:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Thank you for the fun blockade. I'm definitely not speaking on behalf of Effectively Immediately as I am not a member, just JCed and LAed today, but Fill in the Blanks you were definitely very classy out there and thank you for letting us catch up on jobbers a few times by letting the 100 or 200 poe differential stand. Although at the end of the day I do believe you had the jobber advantage to kind of counter act attackers advantage. Kept it close and very interesting!
Also thank you to Poopydog and Debbie for letting me come enjoy this fun afternoon with you (:

Thanks Tayes. Always enjoy seeing you back on Mala.
And thanks to EI for the cade also.
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Oct 2, 2011 7:00:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Congrats to both parties. Was a very exciting Cade can't wait to do it again in the future <33
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Oct 2, 2011 7:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hamsterz4

1k a seg is like, 300 a seg Sage PoE. High pay = 1k a seg sage PoE.

Lol
Mamabuns tells ye, ">.> do not talk to me"
Guess who's back... back again.
[Oct 3, 2011 4:53:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Hamsterz clearly doesn't understand the economics of exchange rates.

Not that I'm surprised.
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Oct 3, 2011 11:41:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

An Announcement-

Forging chat logs is pathetic. If you do not have the guts to actually come up with a solid argument, please resort to something that is respectful to solidify your stance.

With warm regards,
The oft-quoted Emmett
Emmett
[Oct 6, 2011 2:17:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jedra

Emmett: God kaine you are so awesome.
Kaine: lolwut?
Emmet: yeah srsly dude you rock
Kaine: Well ok thanks I appreciate your support...
Emetttt: I wabnts ur baybees.
Kaine: Uh ok I'm starting to get a bit creeped out...
Emit: Its cuz u iz hawt ya?
Kaine: dude seriously I'm going to have to post these weird ass logs if you don't stop...
Emmitt: Your _____ is so _____

***the rest of this conversation has been censored by the Society for Decent Piracacy***
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jedra at Oct 7, 2011 3:14:31 PM]
[Oct 7, 2011 3:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates