• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 851 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Beachcomber Trinket Grids Reply to this Post

I just realized, today, that the YPPedia BC trinket grids don't include all of the Limited Edition colors. Is there any way they could be updated to show Ice Blue, Spring Green, Banana, and Plum? (I can provide some screenshots if that's necessary).

On a complete side note, I hope people actually run more HS now with the new furni and trinkets and ship and all.....
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Sep 29, 2011 9:18:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Beachcomber Trinket Grids Reply to this Post

The trinket grids (and templates) do contain said colours. The articles do not. This is because we're in the middle of re-naming, re-sorting, and re-adjusting all of the trinket grids. Since we're re-naming them, it's easy to upload the grid and fix the my trinket template at the same time, but since the layout of all the articles is governed by a single template, they all need to be updated at the same time, which can only happen when all of the grids have been re-done.

Progress may have stalled slightly.
[Sep 29, 2011 3:32:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Re: Beachcomber Trinket Grids Reply to this Post

Ah. That explains a bit.

Okay, continue on with your wiki-beyond-normalcy-awesomeness. :)
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Sep 29, 2011 11:25:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates