• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4748 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Odeliya

~ OdeChan's Avatar Shoppe ~ [Tips][Open] - Changed Reply to this Post

Avatar of anything you'd like (Pirate, fanart or OC). May include objects and a background (but not a complicated one).
Comes with avatar fitted for Y!PP forums~

Examples of style:
Fire Angel, Angel, SCREAM, Stare.
(No watermark will show. Signature included. Avatar size- 150*150 pixels)

Price: Offer~
Minimum Offer: 2 doubs

Thank you :3

You're welcome to stay and chat, even if you're not ordering ^.^
----------------------------------------
~ OdeChan's High Quality Art Shoppe ~
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Edit 12 times, last edit by Odeliya at Oct 27, 2011 9:35:51 AM]
[Sep 28, 2011 3:41:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Re: [SHOP] ~ OdeChan's High Quality Art Shoppe ~ [Doubs payment] [High Price-First Get System] [Open] Reply to this Post

bump

My art is not that bad, right? And the price is fair? X:
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Sep 28, 2011 9:06:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Re: [SHOP] ~ OdeChan's High Quality Art Shoppe ~ [Doubs payment] [High Price-First Get System] [Open] Reply to this Post

I love your art Odeliya. Your examples look lovely, especially your fire angel. What application do you use to make these?
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Sep 29, 2011 1:00:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

I love your art Odeliya. Your examples look lovely, especially your fire angel. What application do you use to make these?

Thank you!
I use Painter Tool Sai and a Wacom Intuos3 tablet :3
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Sep 29, 2011 2:24:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

btw, chatting is very welcomed (as long as it follows Y!PP rules) :3

So how are you guys doing? ^.^

We've just finished Hebrew New Year dinner. It was lots of fun :D
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Sep 29, 2011 2:13:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

bump

Anyone planning on dressing up as a pirate for Halloween? :3
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Sep 30, 2011 1:04:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Sale: First orderer gets for half price - Only 5 doubs!
Cheers!
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 2, 2011 3:56:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Envylemon

I'd like to order one. I was mesmerized by your examples; they're quite lovely. Fire Angel was my favorite!

So, It'd like it to be a pirate example, skin/hair/injuries (MINUS the starfish) modeled after this. Please include my pink squish somewhere.

Backround and clothing options are yours to pick, have fun with it!

Thanks, I'll be looking for you for payment after It's done. ^.^

Cherished, Hunter.
Amnesty/Cherished
[Oct 2, 2011 7:55:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

May I make the squid bigger than the game size? Like, make it about half the pirate's size? Or would you prefer it small? I have a vision of it in the background :3

And thank you ^__^
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Odeliya at Oct 2, 2011 1:49:58 PM]
[Oct 2, 2011 1:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Envylemon

Make it however big you want! I love big squishies!
Amnesty/Cherished
[Oct 2, 2011 2:55:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Sorry for the wait. *bow* Your art will be ready by Saturday. Please find me in game (Odeliya of Sage) ^^
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 17, 2011 5:28:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Commission for Envylemon:

Favorite it on deviantART if you like it :)

If you'd like a new avatar made, just say so (or tell me if you want an existing avatar changed and how).
Please find me on Sage for payment- Odeliya. Extra tips are always welcome ;)

Open for commission~
Cheers!
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 25, 2011 6:58:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Re: ~ OdeChan's High Quality Avatar Shoppe ~ [Open] Reply to this Post

I'm wondering if I should stop drawing the whole piece and just draw an avatar size. I usually draw the whole piece on an A5 page size and crop it for avatars. It takes me a good 4+ hours a piece.
Do you think I'm wasting my time and should just draw enough for the avatar? Or do you prefer whole art piece?
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Odeliya at Oct 25, 2011 3:29:19 PM]
[Oct 25, 2011 3:28:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Anyone else would like to order? There's no one on the waiting list and I'm free these days~
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 26, 2011 8:35:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Change in shop details, check the first post~
From now I'm drawing only avatar size, and the minimum offer is only 2 doubs. I think it's fair for the amount of effort put in :3
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 27, 2011 9:34:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Missmelany

Heya awesome work!

I would like one please. I would like it in Stare style

http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Melany&itemid=18535758

I would like a veil in the avatar please and my hair to be really red and curly and blue blue eyes. Aside from that do as you please

Ill offer when your done but it will be more then your asking :)
Melany

Awesome Avatar by Tilinka
[Oct 28, 2011 4:18:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Alright, so I'm definitely gonna order one (working up the payment as we speak ^^) buuut I have a few questions! :D

1. Could I have two pirates in the avatar? I don't mind just having one, I was just wondering.

aaaand...

2. Could I pay more and get the full art too, instead of just the avatar size? They're so gorgeous! ^^

Thanks so much!
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Oct 28, 2011 8:34:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

Alright, so I'm definitely gonna order one (working up the payment as we speak ^^) buuut I have a few questions! :D

1. Could I have two pirates in the avatar? I don't mind just having one, I was just wondering.

aaaand...

2. Could I pay more and get the full art too, instead of just the avatar size? They're so gorgeous! ^^

Thanks so much!

1. Of course, it's even better if you take a full art, more room to draw ^-^ But please take account in your offer that I'm drawing two pirates so it's harder and takes more time.
2. Sure, would you like an A5 drawing (like the one made for Envylemon) or a 300*300 pixels (I plan on making the avatars 300*300 and shrinking them for better quality)?

Missmelany, order accepted, I'll work on yours today and tomorrow :)
Do you mean that you want just a head-shot?
[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Odeliya at Oct 30, 2011 2:07:48 PM]
[Oct 30, 2011 2:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Missmelany

Missmelany, order accepted, I'll work on yours today and tomorrow :) Do you mean that you want just a head-shot?

Up to you really. Im not picky
Melany

Awesome Avatar by Tilinka
[Oct 30, 2011 9:20:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

I definitely don't mind the wait for one of these. ^^ And it's up to you which size you'd like to do... I'm not overly picky, either.

Alright, now for my order...

I'd like it to be of me and my piratey husband, Nickbush, modeled after this portrait. The only changes I'd like to make is for me to have white hair, since that's what I have now. Maybe have him holding me or have us dancing together or something cute like that... Feel free to do what you think will look good. :3

Also, I'll need to know how many dubs this'll cost, so I can figure out if I need to get a few more.

Thanks a ton. ^^
[Oct 30, 2011 11:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odeliya

I definitely don't mind the wait for one of these. ^^ And it's up to you which size you'd like to do... I'm not overly picky, either.

Alright, now for my order...

I'd like it to be of me and my piratey husband, Nickbush, modeled after this portrait. The only changes I'd like to make is for me to have white hair, since that's what I have now. Maybe have him holding me or have us dancing together or something cute like that... Feel free to do what you think will look good. :3

Also, I'll need to know how many dubs this'll cost, so I can figure out if I need to get a few more.

Thanks a ton. ^^

Ok~~
Well.. Since it's two pirates, an avatar would be 4 doubs starting offer, and it's quite detailed and A5 so I'd say... 7 doubs minimum offer?

[Tips] [Open]

Waiting List:
No one ):
[Oct 31, 2011 5:27:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://HappyGirl06.deviantART.com    Dollia06    Dollia06 [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Sounds perfect! I'll get right to work. ^^
[Oct 31, 2011 11:32:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates