• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7024 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Heeb5

Friday Pillage Polava!

Ahoy there,

A new weekly event has arrived to the midnight ocean, it be Friday Pillage Polava!

We'll start jobbing at 10AM game time every Friday and we won't port until at the earliest 2PM!

There'll be IO's, Vikings and the usual Sea Battles :D So lot's of POE for all!

The booty won't be split until the very end but we will restock when needed :D.

Entertainment
If we win any charts to Atlantis, CI or HS... I'll be running a tournament at the end of the pillage to get rid of them!

There'll be different things running throughout the pillage like, Most incredible's for an hour wins a prize, Highest of each station in 3 LPs get's a prize :D Things to lighten up your day :D
[Sep 27, 2011 11:53:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Re: Friday Pillage Polava!

What kind of prizes? I hear Fourteen has agreed to be a slave to the person with the most increds on each station for a month, is that true? Yankeejr told me that yesterday.
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Sep 29, 2011 6:15:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Armitron23

What kind of prizes? I hear Fourteen has agreed to be a slave to the person with the most increds on each station for a month, is that true? Yankeejr told me that yesterday.

oh sure! throw me under the bus and try getting me in trouble!
Yankeejr of Cerulean Ocean
[Sep 29, 2011 8:43:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
butlert23

Yankeejr said the same thing to me!
[Sep 29, 2011 6:21:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Prizes will vary depending on how generous I feel, Probably POE, the charts that we won and maybe a few ships :)
[Sep 29, 2011 11:08:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

Please note mates, This week we'll be attacking a Flotilla instead of the usual pillaging! As we'll be loading an Xebec, it's unlikely we'll sink but in case we do, we've got 3 War Brigs ready in port that we can hop straight onto! We won't leave till one of these things happen:

• We run out of ships.
  • We run out of stock.
  • We sink the Flotilla!

Yarr!

PS. I know, you'll be thinking this is pillaging but the main reason I did this event is to get something big that both non subs and subs can come to! So it'll be back to pillaging next week :D
[Oct 6, 2011 11:35:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Heeb5

We'll be running it as usual this week! No flotilla just good old pillaging!
[Oct 21, 2011 7:56:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Antostott

Thought this was currently inactive, or I most likely wouldnt of posted ours. Sorry bro hehe <3
Invisiblez on midnight
I used to be an avid Y!PPer, then I took an arrow to the knee..
[Oct 21, 2011 12:23:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates