• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2858 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

Familiar Auction - Auctions closed Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates, summer is almost over in most places and with all that heat my fancy furniture is damaged and needs to be replaced! I ask pirates of all oceans to contribute as much PoE as possible so I can go shopping *giggles* - In return for your generosity I will trade a familiar of your choice!

One familiar per ocean will be auctioned on Cobalt, Hunter, Malachite, Midnight, Sage and Viridian. The list of available familiars can be seen on these pages: Parrot , Monkey , Octopus . Excluded colors: solid white, solid black, and limited edition colors (such as Atlantean, Indigo, ice blue, wine, sea green, etc)

* The auctions must be in PoE. Auction threads for each ocean are linked below.
* The reserve price on each ocean is 500,000 pieces of eight. No bid below that will be successful.
* All bids must be in multiples of 10,000 PoE, and increases should be at least 10,000 PoE.
* To prevent any possible confusion please do not abbreviate numbering when bidding. Doing so will disqualify the bid. (Example: "1,000,000 eights" is a valid bid. "1,000k" is not.)
* You may bid on multiple oceans.
* You may not post bids for others. The pirate holding the bidding PoE must be in the same account as the bidding pirate.
* Do not bid unless you have the ability to pay.
* Do not edit your bid posts. If you are outbid or wish to bid higher, please post a new reply.

* In your bid, you should state:
Your bid in PoE.
Your pirate name.

* The bidding will end 24 hours after a bid is placed if it is not outbid or at 11:59pm Pirate Time on Sunday October 16th . To prevent last second bidding, each bid will extend the auction by 60 minutes. (Example: If there is a bid placed at 11:58pm on the 16th then the auction will extend until 12:58am and so on.)

* When the auction closes, or as soon as I see the thread after a high bid has stood for 24 hours, I will post in the thread. The winning bidder has 24 hours from that post to PM me with the name of the pirate holding the money and the choice of familiar. This must be a pirate on the same account as the bidding pirate.

* If the bidder fails to send the information to me within 24 hours, or does not provide the full amount, I will post in the thread, and the second highest bidder will have 24 hours from that post to provide the requested information and so on.

* There is always the unfortunate chance for unforeseen issues arising. As such, at my sole discretion, bids may be declared invalid or retracted.

* Comments and questions should be posted in this thread only. Auction threads are for bidding only.

Links to the auction threads:

Cobalt [Auction closed]
Hunter [Auction closed]
Malachite [Auction closed]
Midnight [Auction closed]
Sage [Auction closed]
Viridian [Auction closed]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Clotho at Oct 5, 2011 9:10:46 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 9:27:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Re: Familiar Auction - Deadline October 16th Reply to this Post

The winning bidder has 24 hours from that post to PM me with the name of the pirate holding the money and the choice of familiar. This must be a pirate on the same account as the bidding pirate.

Can you clarify for me, if this means a pirate on the forum account I use to bid, or a pirate on the same account as my pirate, imp? My forum and game accounts are purposely different.

I'm sure this has been asked/answered before, but it still confuses me every time.

And, Yay! It's been a while since the last one :)
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Sep 25, 2011 10:21:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Can you clarify for me, if this means a pirate on the forum account I use to bid, or a pirate on the same account as my pirate, imp? My forum and game accounts are purposely different.

We are aware that many use a different account to post, in this case, your forum account must have a pirate in the ocean you are bidding on and that pirate must have the PoE - no need to out your alt if you don't want to, that information can be given in the PM in case of a winning bid :)
[Sep 25, 2011 10:39:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flickmybick

Are monkeys going to be available in colors normally excluded for them? (Green, blue, lime, etc) ?
Tazace ~ViridiaNub
[Sep 26, 2011 11:14:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Only on the colors currently available in-game, with the noted exceptions. To see the colors, please check this page in YPPedia.
[Sep 26, 2011 12:59:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Reminders:
* Do not edit bids or the post will not be valid
* Bid in multiples of 10,000
[Sep 27, 2011 6:20:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Familiar Auction - Auctions closed Reply to this Post

Auctions on all oceans are now closed. Thank you all for participating!
[Oct 5, 2011 9:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

* The bidding will end 24 hours after a bid is placed if it is not outbid or at 11:59pm Pirate Time on Sunday October 16th .

it's only the 6th today... ????
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RedSeaWitch at Oct 6, 2011 9:36:14 PM]
[Oct 6, 2011 9:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

* The bidding will end 24 hours after a bid is placed if it is not outbid or at 11:59pm Pirate Time on Sunday October 16th .

it's only the 6th today... ????

A bid could also stand uncontested for 24 hours to win. Re-read the sentence you quoted :) (I had to read it through a few times to work it out.)

And thanks to awesome Clotho for the Auction =D
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Oct 6, 2011 9:42:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates