• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1012 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Mamabuns2

Nightshade Cade XVII

I would like to thank everyone that came out tho help us save NS back from the Widow Queen. It was great to see all the support from the other Oceans thank you so much. Mala, I always love it when we pull together. Cade crew you did awesome as always. Even w/or normal crap spawns we get. We will have the Trink Shop back up & running ASAP! Thank you to the Widow Queen for not starting crap after the cade.
----------------------------------------
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mamabuns2 at Sep 25, 2011 3:08:27 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 2:38:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Re: Nightshade Cade XVII

I would like to thank everyone that came out tho help us save NS back from the Widow Queen. It was great to see all the support from the other Oceans thank you so much. Mala, I always love it when we pull together. Cade crew you did awesome as always. Even w/or normal crap spawns we get. We will have the Trink Shop back up & running ASAP! Thank you to the Widow Queen for not starting crap after the cade.

Couldn't keep the Trading Post with the naming theme...or capitalize it?
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Sep 25, 2011 3:25:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Couldn't keep the Trading Post with the naming theme...or capitalize it?

Uhh, I have to agree with Ions on this one.
Emmett
[Sep 25, 2011 5:09:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Trink Shop is a joke from last night. We were asked by a jobber if we were going to rebuild the trink shop. I know its the Trading Post >.>
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Sep 25, 2011 7:31:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Whine whine whine, its a scuppering name.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Sep 25, 2011 7:46:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Whine whine whine, its a scuppering name.

I feel like you should present the proposal you had for me.
Emmett
[Sep 25, 2011 9:22:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates