• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 30
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5707 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
Sverdrup

Down with Event Blockade Shielding Empires

Heisenberg's Uncertainty hereby declares intend to declare intend to drop on Garden Cradle and/or Tigerleaf Mountain within the 16 hours that Legacy generously allows us to blockade them Oct.-1/2, 2011.

As always, all third parties are more than welcome to express their displeasure at us or Legacy by shooting any way they wish to shoot. Since we are a flag of small means with limited experience and without desires to dominate anyone, we are no match for Legacy's Imperial Empire. The devil may care, but we submit to Viridian that ...

... our attacks will be most effective as one in a sequence to fill the entire open blockade window. As Sage shows, simultaneous drops by loosely organized (or dis-organized) parties always favor the defender of multiple islands. Our schedule of likely attacks thus is somewhat flexible and we will work with anyone (except Legacy and their minions) to arrange our drop times.
----------------------------------------
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Sep 20, 2011 5:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadone123

Re: Down with Event Blockade Shielding Empires

Hope to see you on the board, and Remember to have fun!

Edit: added text
Nativepride on Miridian
"72 turns have elapsed. The defender is now allowed to disengage from the battle." This is why I don't "Arranged" PvP
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deadone123 at Sep 20, 2011 5:57:16 AM]
[Sep 20, 2011 5:48:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Good luck Sver! :)

Looking forward to it, and I hope that we will have some good fun on the board. Sinking/nonsinking etc will be decided later, when we see in which manners the drops are done.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Sep 20, 2011 6:48:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Manners? We are blood-thirsty, crude, and rude pirates fighting against a power-hungry, arrogant, and condescending empire.

The only reason that we give you 10+ days notice relates to our belief, that it is advantageous to our cause ... not some chivalrous chit-chat.

We care not for islands, treasures, and the transient vanities and trappings of fame, wealth, and power, we only care about our own pleasures now and the freedom to do as we please.
[Sep 20, 2011 7:27:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Manners? We are blood-thirsty, crude, and rude pirates fighting against a power-hungry, arrogant, and condescending empire.

I am unsure about the definition, it can bounce both ways... Haha

We care not for islands, treasures, and the transient vanities and trappings of fame, wealth, and power, we only care about our own pleasures now and the freedom to do as we please.

Well if you come for a fun cade, let's enjoy ur comeback on the board and have loads of pew pew pew. :)

Good luck and it is nice to see you back on the cade board.
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Sep 20, 2011 8:47:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

It hasen't been that long, 3 weeks since they scored Polaris Point.
Anyway, good luck and have fun to however many sides are involved!
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Sep 20, 2011 9:28:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

You sure its only 3?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Sep 20, 2011 10:24:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Polaris Point Aug.-20, 2011 Intend Thread

Time flies when one is having fun ;-)
[Sep 20, 2011 11:11:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

You sure its only 3?

August 20. Does it matter? They're blockading, while everyone else is just whining. Big props to them for that!

Or... Should I play along and post an intent for the evil empire to stomp the un-shaven rascals that are planning to invade our shores?

Edit: Sniped by Sver. :)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ezder at Sep 20, 2011 11:22:41 AM]
[Sep 20, 2011 11:19:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Avienda wrote: 
Or... Should I play along and post an intent for the evil empire to stomp the un-shaven rascals that are planning to invade our shores?

Now we see the violence inherent in the system ... did you see that, did you hear that?
[Sep 20, 2011 12:28:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Why so much bitching? Just drop the chests. Avi already said she's looking forward to em.
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Sep 24, 2011 6:27:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Warhoar

Just drop the chests

Like your parents dropped you on your head? Or would you prefer them dropped softer, to avoid the brain damage you obviously suffered.
[Sep 24, 2011 8:17:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Alt fight! Go!

PS. Gud 1 lols
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Sep 24, 2011 8:35:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muppman

^.~
/Qvintus, First mate of Nightmare and King of Legacy
[Sep 24, 2011 11:03:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

Sinking/nonsinking etc will be decided later, when we see in which manners the drops are done.
This does not compute. The answer to sinking/non-sinking is always sinking. Adds that edge of desperation. Plus, my sink count is only at 74.
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Sep 24, 2011 11:19:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Just drop the chests

Like your parents dropped you on your head? Or would you prefer them dropped softer, to avoid the brain damage you obviously suffered.

Pretty sure they were siblings.
Captainrich
[Sep 24, 2011 11:59:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Heisenberg's Uncertainty hereby declares intend to declare intend to drop on Garden Cradle and/or Tigerleaf Mountain within the 16 hours that Legacy generously allows us to blockade them Oct.-1/2, 2011.

As always, all third parties are more than welcome to express their displeasure at us or Legacy by shooting any way they wish to shoot. Since we are a flag of small means with limited experience and without desires to dominate anyone, we are no match for Legacy's Imperial Empire. The devil may care, but we submit to Viridian that ...

... our attacks will be most effective as one in a sequence to fill the entire open blockade window. As Sage shows, simultaneous drops by loosely organized (or dis-organized) parties always favor the defender of multiple islands. Our schedule of likely attacks thus is somewhat flexible and we will work with anyone (except Legacy and their minions) to arrange our drop times.

I think it's time for you to go back to Cobalt. :)
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Sep 25, 2011 3:34:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I think it's time for you to go back to under the bridge. :)
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Sep 26, 2011 11:30:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Warhoar

Pretty sure he's already there from when his parents tried to kill him as a baby by dropping him off the overpass on his head.
[Sep 27, 2011 2:27:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Oh Sver........., sver-quake-in-my-pants....

What happened to the GC & TLM drop?
[Oct 4, 2011 5:01:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Pretty sure he's already there from when his parents tried to kill him as a baby by dropping him off the overpass on his head.

Piss off back to sage and tend to your SY....
[Oct 4, 2011 5:03:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Piss off back to sage and tend to your SY....

Umad?
Captainrich
[Oct 4, 2011 6:38:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Sardinez wrote:

What happened to the GC & TLM drop?

I'm wondering too. I thought you were different to those who just whine in the forums, but we have waited in vain two weekends now. What happened? Did you not find many enough flags to drop together with you?
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Oct 8, 2011 12:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Legacy defeated us twice. The moral of the work remains

In War: Resolution
In Defeat: Defiance
In Victory: Magnanimity
In Peace: Goodwill

Winston S. Churchill
[Oct 8, 2011 5:26:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Winston S. Churchill

Fair enough. I just thought you meant what you told me in PM before Harmattan, that you would drop on our "other" islands too. But I guess there was no set date for that, so we'll see what happens in the future. :)
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Oct 8, 2011 9:53:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

Winston S. Churchill

In Sverdrup: Pretentiousness and self-righteousness
Ridpvp and Monotonous --- Meridian
[Oct 21, 2011 6:58:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

Winston S. Churchill

In an alt doing Legacy's dirty work: Take the Sardinez path of light.
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 21, 2011 11:46:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

Winston S. Churchill

Yes let's all talk about how advantageous it is for Legacy to send an almost anonymous officer to make an alt to war everyone for fun!
Ridpvp and Monotonous --- Meridian
[Nov 6, 2011 2:21:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Winston S. Churchill

Yes let's all talk about how advantageous it is for Legacy to send an almost anonymous officer to make an alt to war everyone for fun!

Bumping 2 week old threads like a pro. HI5
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Nov 6, 2011 2:27:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Hint: Drama perpetuates itself.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 6, 2011 11:53:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates