• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 69
Posts: 69   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7561 times and has 68 replies Next Thread
Capndi

Fugu Bloc

I want to send out a thanks to all of you who helped us in the cade this weekend and allowed us to retain beloved Fugu. Drinks on me :)
Nio
[Sep 18, 2011 7:18:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Re: Fugu Bloc

Thanks for the fun kade, next time, drinks will be on us, cause we'll win :P.
----------------------------------------
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Sep 18, 2011 7:45:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Tydin

Drinks on me :)
Nio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROhsZayay-Q

I'll have Rum :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tdiniz

Tydin on Malachite.
[Sep 18, 2011 8:51:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Decency

Alongside Ions' Post, I'd like to offer a big thank you to Argosy for having a great and fun cade, and although we didn't get very far, it was still quite enjoyable, as there haven't really been any proper Blockades recently.

Well, as I said on the JC alt, We'll Be back for more!

PS: To Caribastos, we are NOT part of a mega-alliance, kkthxbai <3
Decency: All over the place

Ions tells ye, "I'm going to have sex with my cat now."

Ions says, "I have always wanted to have sex with a penguin"

[Sep 19, 2011 1:25:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Alongside Ions' Post, I'd like to offer a big thank you to Argosy for having a great and fun cade, and although we didn't get very far, it was still quite enjoyable, as there haven't really been any proper Blockades recently.

Ions

[Sep 19, 2011 1:45:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Thank you for not booching pay this time Argosy.
Emmett
[Sep 19, 2011 7:06:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Nice. Very mature. Because I'm sure they weren't embarrassed enough by the whole thing.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Sep 19, 2011 11:41:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Nice. Very mature. Because I'm sure they weren't embarrassed enough by the whole thing.

It was a serious note of thanks, considering the mess created last time. I applaud the increased vigilance.
Emmett
[Sep 20, 2011 7:16:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

Drop on Celest/Drogeo next and I'll believe you.

<3
Jdilla on Emerald and Meridian.

Stroma says, "i hate you"
[Sep 20, 2011 6:06:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

<3

Go take a gander at the news bulletin at the Celesta Inn. There you will see what the only super mega alliance Malachite has ever had looks like. Then you can reconsider the stupidity of the post you just made.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Sep 20, 2011 6:32:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

<3

Go take a gander at the news bulletin at the Celesta Inn. There you will see what the only super mega alliance Malachite has ever had looks like. Then you can reconsider the stupidity of the post you just made.

Ahem. As a living ex-monarch of the Super Mega Alliance, I speak for everyone when I say that the list in the inn is out of date.

Amended it would look like-

All of these myths have been confirmed.
Emmett
[Sep 20, 2011 6:51:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

<3

Bunny, are you paid to find every argo post on the forums and troll it? At the risk of sounding like we're arguing over power rangers, you're the first one in this thread to introduce the term SUPER mega alliance. By my eye, FItB's de facto allegience with Explicit constitutes a mega alliance, which is exactly what Ions and Ganderz assured my crew they were not seeking to create. They told us, repeatedly, that they were trying to create a third kading force for the good of the ocean, and that they would be neutral as far as Argo v FItB was concerned. All evidence to the contrary.

[Sep 20, 2011 6:59:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

<3

Bunny, are you paid to find every argo post on the forums and troll it? At the risk of sounding like we're arguing over power rangers, you're the first one in this thread to introduce the term SUPER mega alliance. By my eye, FItB's de facto allegience with Explicit constitutes a mega alliance, which is exactly what Ions and Ganderz assured my crew they were not seeking to create. They told us, repeatedly, that they were trying to create a third kading force for the good of the ocean, and that they would be neutral as far as Argo v FItB was concerned. All evidence to the contrary.

Actually, your post was *ahem* the first troll post in regard to this Mega Alliance bullcrap. I'll go ahead and apologize for adding the super part to it, because I'd hate to see you get upset. But does that really change what you were trying to say? No.

How exactly has there been any proof of an alliance? Are you basing this off of the whole one cade that Explicit has taken part in? Because that ill-footed ledge that's about to cave is the only foothold you have on that argument.

It's pretty well known that few of the royals in Explicit actually dislike those in SMD, which happens to be allied to my flag. Now, riddle me this, do you see many groups that have a dislike ever joining up while circumstances are as they are? I certainly don't.

Please, Argosy fanboys, have your noggins checked before you pop back onto the forums. If you can post without this pointless bias and finger pointing, I'll be more than glad to speak with you in a manner that, at that point, you'll actually deserve.

Edit: Verb tense.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demonboyred at Sep 20, 2011 7:08:36 PM]
[Sep 20, 2011 7:07:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

Bunny, I believe I have plenty to work with as far as evidence that your two flags are cooperating, but out of respect to the source of that evidence, I won't post it here unless you continue to press the matter. I'm content to leave the issue exactly where I began it: I'll believe that your two flags aren't de facto allies when I see proof of it.

[Sep 20, 2011 7:39:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bunny, I believe I have plenty to work with as far as evidence that your two flags are cooperating, but out of respect to the source of that evidence, I won't post it here unless you continue to press the matter. I'm content to leave the issue exactly where I began it: I'll believe that your two flags aren't de facto allies when I see proof of it.

Guilty until proven innocent? Cocky.

[Sep 20, 2011 7:56:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

Pot-shot at Britain? Nice.

I have evidence that's got me pretty well convinced, but that I'm not going to post here. If you'd like to hear it, shoot me a tell in game. That's not the same as guilty until proven innocent. And, as I've maintained throughout this thread, if I see evidence to the contrary I'll believe it.

[Sep 20, 2011 8:00:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

we're arguing over power rangers

I call the black one!
Ions

[Sep 20, 2011 10:25:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Imanangel31

I want to be the Pink Ranger
Angelforyou
[Sep 20, 2011 10:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

we're arguing over power rangers

I call the black one!

Kay. But I call being Billy. :3

[Sep 20, 2011 10:48:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

I have evidence that's got me pretty well convinced, but that I'm not going to post here. If you'd like to hear it, shoot me a tell in game.

Just like the evidence that SmD was move spying in the Nightshade blockade? And when we asked people from Argosy in-game, they still would not tell us?

Yeah, that sounds credible.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Sep 21, 2011 5:35:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

I still have those chat-loggs saved if anyone wants them! :D
Sincerely
[Sep 21, 2011 5:42:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Oooo me too Boykeh!! Mitcheh, have I told you lately how much I <3 you? Why is it I always get annoyed when certain ppl post in the forum?
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Sep 21, 2011 11:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I found some really cool chat logs too-

Emmett says, "No one cares."
______says, "Wait, but I do!"
Emmett says, "What do you want to hear me say in a chat log?"
______says, "Hmm. Well I want you or someone else who my flag has deemed as evil to say something that links them with _____'s flag on the _____ ocean."
______says, "Yeah! And I want you to tell _____ that you _____ in the _____ blockade in order to win it. Also tell us how much poe you have."
Emmett says, "Ok. I work with _____ and together we ______ the ocean. Also I have ties with ______ and ______ on the ______ ocean and ______ on the ______ ocean."
Emmett says, "All of them give me ______, which means I have ______ total funds. Also FitB has ______ PoE, and ______ frigs and _____ brigs."
Emmett says, "I also ______ed in the _______ blockade. We lost/won." <- Pick fitting answer
_______ says, "Awesome! Can I put this on the forum because I am bored and too tired to make meaningful action or do anything that would benefit even the smallest group of people?
Emmett says, "Sure, go for it."
_______ says, "Fez suck."
Emmett has forced _______ to walk the plank.
Emmett flag officer chats, "______ is an idiot."
Emmett flag broadcasts, "The song of the day is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0G0V2fOhrY"
Emmett
[Sep 21, 2011 12:24:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

I have evidence that's got me pretty well convinced, but that I'm not going to post here. If you'd like to hear it, shoot me a tell in game.

Just like the evidence that SmD was move spying in the Nightshade blockade? And when we asked people from Argosy in-game, they still would not tell us?

If you'd like to judge how credible my evidence in this case is, shoot me a tell in-game.

Edit: Clarification.

[Sep 21, 2011 2:08:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

If you'd like to judge how credible my evidence in this case is, shoot me a tell in-game.

Edit: Clarification.

The fact that you won't say this evidence over the forums, yet you continue to post, leads me to believe that either you have none of this "credible evidence/source", or that you're afraid to let the masses view it and base their own opinions. Which would be surprising, considering you've been less than subtle most of the entire time you've posted on the forums.

[Sep 21, 2011 2:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Caribastos4

Or maybe that the source much of that information, who's a close friend of yours, would prefer that it not be posted on the forums. And the fact that, even after I've offered to share my evidence with you in-game, you continue to press the matter on the forums, indicates to me that you're more concerned with making me look bad than with whether my evidence is good.

[Sep 21, 2011 2:50:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Or maybe that the source much of that information, who's a close friend of yours, would prefer that it not be posted on the forums. And the fact that, even after I've offered to share my evidence with you in-game, you continue to press the matter on the forums, indicates to me that you're more concerned with making me look bad than with whether my evidence is good.

If your evidence is good, then there should be no reason to hide it. If that person is a close friend of mine, then surely they would understand my reaction, meaning they would have no problem telling me such a thing themselves, if it was true.

As for telling me in game, I've not been very active this past week. I have no intentions to simply log on to hear whatever you have to say, when you can easily write it here. This unidentified source thing is really starting to be more aggravating than before. , simply from your refusal to state it. If it really was true, and you felt it was true, I imagine you would have nut up by this point and said something. Therefore I'm simply going to dismiss your claim until you give me sufficient proof to believe otherwise.

[Sep 21, 2011 3:01:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

As for telling me in game, I've not been very active this past week. I have no intentions to simply log on to hear whatever you have to say, when you can easily write it here.

Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Sep 22, 2011 3:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

tl;dr
so in conclusion you rather make a fool out of yourself on the forums?
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Sep 22, 2011 12:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Cari, please get over it!! My flag and our alliances have NO need to cheat! Sorry if it makes you sad that we are that good. Why do you feel the need to go back to this after every Cade? I would love to hear from your credited informant please, that is if they have big enough cbs to lie to me.
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Sep 22, 2011 12:44:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 69   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates