• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4421 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Geaton

Hide and Seek is coming back to Cobalt!

Last week was fun, minus an arm injury cutting my time short ( sorry for those expecting more rounds), But LET'S MAKE THIS WEEK EVEN BETTER! You can help by donating PoE or other prizes to make things better (I do not make a profit off this event). Or I WILL PAY YOU to be a judge or seeker or to host a round! send me an in game tell or leave a post here if you want to help!

For those of you who didn't have a chance to come last week, here is what we are talking about:

What: Your average YPP Hide and Seek Game.

Where: Lima Island (Cobalt) (Home base TBA)

When: Saturday, September 17th! Sign-up starts at 6:30PM game time and round 1 starts at 7PM. there will be 2-3 rounds with 30 minutes between each.

Who: ANYONE! it's free so come play!

Rules: (simple)
-Hiders must stay on lima Island
-Hiders may not move spots
-Hiders may hide inside buildings at their own risks (the use of "/w" is allowed)
-When found, Hiders are free to "help" the seeker or return to home base

Prizes:
1st: A sloop and 10k
2nd: choice of furniture and 5k
3rd: choice of furniture and 3k
4th: choice of furniture and 1k
5th: choice of Trinket or some spare PoE (Whatever is on me)
----------------------------------------
Lonepirate!
[Sep 13, 2011 3:41:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates