• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4057 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
v76odessa

Guess my cards!

During the next 3 weeks on the poker tables I shall giving stuff away.

What ya have to do to enter?
Just be on the poker table with me. Before I cash out everybody playing can guess my cards in a tell when I announce the hand.

Simple as that.

Send your tell early, if your guess is a duplicate I will tell you and you can guess again.

I will try and play to the end but on a 200k table that is not always possible, maybe I will cash out and rebuy with 20k when I do this, yea thats the ticket. But since I do this randomly sometimes this may not be possible. So if ya do not trust me do not take guesses.
please.

Prizes. Poe (25k-500k) ships, trinkets and a familar will be put up. How much of it is won depends on you guys.

I will show the lower limit tables some love too.

Oh, reserve the right not to take guesses from people I consider to be alts or barnaclestoppers. Rest of the rules, you your head.
----------------------------------------
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by v76odessa at Sep 10, 2011 4:48:21 AM]
[Sep 9, 2011 7:36:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: Guess my cards!

Do we have to be IN the game, or is just watching sufficient?
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Sep 10, 2011 4:28:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

I prefer you be playing so that I do not have 100 people watching on alts trying to send in tells. So it depends on how many watchers, and people on the table. If You watch normally though you are invited. I will announce it before each one if it is player only, or watchers too.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Sep 10, 2011 4:45:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Its easier just to use the /pay lilly feature!!! lol
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Sep 11, 2011 4:13:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates