• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1110 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
WyzeGeye

Konnichiwa, It's been quite some time.

Well, I began playing this game in what.. 2006 ? Back when they first implemented dubloons, and I'd like to believe I've grown up quite a bit since I stopped playing 3 ish years ago. With this said, I was totally like 'hey, I want to play that game I used to play again'-And here I am.

So, I noticed an ironic change since I came back..I aged, and gained maturity-and the rest of the community appears to have done the opposite. Now, I don't mind this to one bit, I've played a few of the MOBAs out right now, and needless to say I've dealt with a worse community.

But because of the above, I'm sorta kinda curious in joining a new crew. When I used to play you had to like jump through flaming hoops and do a back flip without jumping to get S.O, and looking at the general requirements now, I feel as if it means nothing. I'm trying to get into a crew where its' progressive but very serious. I'm still young as hell, for a lot of the older players (18) and still go to school :), but I' completely intend on being as active as possible.

Vent is a great addition to any crew, if you ask me. Essentially I'm trying to get into a mature crew, that doesent hand out Officers like candy.

A few tidbits about me : I play basketball, I make music-and love talking about sports. On the flip side, I'd like to believe I'm an intelligent person, I take school and education VERY serious and also enjoy talking about almost anything under the sun. I also study the eff'ing ish out of language. I'm learning japanese and French, and starting Icelandic soon. I intend on getting a BA then applying to be a Foreign Service officer, and if I dont make the first cuts for the job I'm going abroad to teach English in Italy/Japan/France etc. Too make myself appear to be a better person than I really am, I'll just let you know that I'm Canadian, eh :).

Anyways, long ass post that I doubt anyone cares about, but hey.

I intend on playing for sometime longer.

Yorusku
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by WyzeGeye at Sep 4, 2011 10:35:38 AM]
[Sep 4, 2011 10:32:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
penduhl

Re: Konnichiwa, It's been quite some time.

Pirates seeking Crews thread my dear friend.
[Sep 4, 2011 10:38:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WyzeGeye

Ahh, see I would have looked at the stickies for something of that manner but unfortunately I'm an idiot who is illiterate and refuses to read.

My apologies.

Btw: ign = Wyze
[Edit 1 times, last edit by WyzeGeye at Sep 4, 2011 10:48:08 AM]
[Sep 4, 2011 10:41:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ziggy_hamel

PM me or find me in game mate. I'd love to talk to you. We have a lot in common (Go Canada!) and are around the same age. I have a crew but I'm more interested in finding someone with similar interests in game.
Ziggurat on Viridian
Captain of Strength and Honour.

[Sep 4, 2011 5:24:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates