• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 49
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5770 times and has 48 replies Next Thread
Loopyjohn

Re: Komodo Welcomes All Hot, Steamy Pirates!

This includes but is not limited to:
-Swordfighting and Rumble tournaments

I think it'd be great to get more tourny's to mala, I've been wanting to play here for some time now, but i never seem to beable to sf anyone to get my stats up D:
and also because at night in australia there aren't many people on, but even in the day i have trouble sometimes
----------------------------------------
Johnytonsony.
Pirate of jerry's kids 2
Only Seen In Viridian.
[Sep 27, 2011 2:49:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

This includes but is not limited to:
-Swordfighting and Rumble tournaments

I think it'd be great to get more tourny's to mala, I've been wanting to play here for some time now, but i never seem to beable to sf anyone to get my stats up D:
and also because at night in australia there aren't many people on, but even in the day i have trouble sometimes

I'm glad someone is interested in this, I'll get some up today
Emmett
[Sep 27, 2011 7:08:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I guess he does give a damn. ;)

Your politik'ing ranking has gone up to Ultimate in your archipelago
Your politik'ing ranking has gone up to Ultimate in the ocean

Doesn't it take a 100 ppl politicing before there can be 1 ultimate?
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Sep 27, 2011 1:11:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

1 word: Crimson.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Sep 27, 2011 3:01:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I'm sure the ten people that politic have plenty of labor alts
Emmett
[Sep 27, 2011 7:26:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Tsk Tsk Tsk... such a so called friendly flag War Decs the smallest island holding flag on Malachite. Greedy much? Hope to chase all off of Malachite? When you drop on us, make sure you know it will indeed cost you over and over and over again. Ask Gds and Lolinda. Where are they now?

Poopydog
EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 1, 2011 7:38:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Tsk Tsk Tsk... such a so called friendly flag War Decs the smallest island holding flag on Malachite. Greedy much? Hope to chase all off of Malachite? When you drop on us, make sure you know it will indeed cost you over and over and over again. Ask Gds and Lolinda. Where are they now?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. You're too funny.
Sincerely
[Oct 1, 2011 7:55:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Poopydog
EI

Effective Immediately has shown that they would prefer to act in a destructive manner, and thus, must be removed from their ruling position on Zuyua so as to allow a more robust, thoughtful flag to have eventual access. By saying such, I'm informing you that we fully intend on passing the island on to a different flag.

Gds and Lolinda ran Zuyua in a far better manner, and they are currently having a lot of fun, still, on an ocean that does not have petty posts whenever someone gets war decc'ed.

Make sure to use all the stock Chesster drained out of Komodo.

Also bear in mind that by setting incredibly high pay, you would be working against your own theory (Chesster's) that the ocean needs more blockades before the opener. Will you show foresight?

Eh, my hopes are not high.
Emmett
[Oct 1, 2011 8:00:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Poopydog
EI

Effective Immediately has shown that they would prefer to act in a destructive manner, and thus, must be removed from their ruling position on Zuyua so as to allow a more robust, thoughtful flag to have eventual access. By saying such, I'm informing you that we fully intend on passing the island on to a different flag.

Gds and Lolinda ran Zuyua in a far better manner, and they are currently having a lot of fun, still, on an ocean that does not have petty posts whenever someone gets war decc'ed.

Also bear in mind that by setting incredibly high pay, you would be working against your own theory (Chesster's) that the ocean needs more blockades before the opener. Will you show foresight?

you are attacking my flag for the acts of a Non Royal
?
Fail
If you think Chesster has been a thorn in your side, wait just wait and see who you have under-estimated once again.

Poopydog
EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 1, 2011 8:05:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Poopydog
EI

you are attacking my flag for the acts of a Non Royal
?
Fail
If you think Chesster has been a thorn in your side, wait just wait and see who you have under-estimated once again.

Poopydog
EI

Any member of your flag is a representative of your flag.

A thorn? No, not at all! He has been generating quite a bit of poe for the funds, which I do love. Sure, he has awful ideas, but I would compare it to the annoyance of seeing a dandelion in a park. Not really a big deal, doesn't matter much.
Emmett
[Oct 1, 2011 8:16:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchie101

I knew it. EI is the reason BI moved to Hunter.

Someone owes me 1000 PoE now.
Mitch on Obsidian.
Mitchiie on Meridian and Emerald.
[Oct 1, 2011 9:04:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

They bullied us away! ):
Sincerely
[Oct 1, 2011 9:08:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

I've said it once and I'll say it again,

Poopy I think you just opened a Pandora's Box of Whoop Ass.
Ions

[Oct 1, 2011 12:39:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Chesster's actions could matter less, honestly. We wanted a cade, and, being an island owning flag, should be prepared for one. If being one of the smallest flag's on malachite is an issue to you, raise your numbers, or don't own an island.

Nice retaliation drop though. I don't normally see flags react so quickly as two lose twice in a single day. I hope you have a lucky rabbit's foot ;)
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 1, 2011 1:44:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I've said it once and I'll say it again,

Poopy I think you just opened a Pandora's Box of Whoop Ass.

I quite enjoy this quote and it's accuracy
Emmett
[Oct 1, 2011 3:28:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

You are sadly all mistaken if you think this will cost me more than you.

This has been a fact over and over again
Will you ever learn?

You may sink my ships take our island - the end cost is your demise.

Seriously who wants to stay and play on an ocean that no one stands up to the biggest bullies that think they should all be everyone's daddy and mommy?

(Oh and Bunny thanks for pointing out that dog sales do not belong on Parley - we were all spared much discomfort by correcting the errors of his ways - this reminds me of someone...... Faulkston? who died and gave you her job?)

I see few others attacking your regime - so this means soon Malachite will be all of yours to dominate exclusively.

What is to follow is they turn the lights out, drain the water out of the bathtub and you ALONE are left;

The MASTER Pirates that got too greedy and you all are left holding the bag.

Fondle your nice round medium cannonballs survey your islands look at your fine and fancy golden and black fezes in the mirror, the stock, the ships the poe are all yours when no one wants to buy your smelly smelly crap any more.

Both North Korea and Cuba looking for new a crazy A** lunatic Dictators and Puppet Regime, Aim high Emmett. Or whichever alt with clear signs of ' Delusions of Grandeur ' you chose to play.

PoopyDog
Effective Immediately
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Oct 1, 2011 6:11:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

You are sadly all mistaken if you think this will cost me more than you.

This has been a fact over and over again
Will you ever learn?

You may sink my ships take our island - the end cost is your demise.

Seriously who wants to stay and play on an ocean that no one stands up to the biggest bullies that think they should all be everyone's daddy and mommy?

(Oh and Bunny thanks for pointing out that dog sales do not belong on Parley - we were all spared much discomfort by correcting the errors of his ways - this reminds me of someone...... Faulkston? who died and gave you her job?)

I see few others attacking your regime - so this means soon Malachite will be all of yours to dominate exclusively.

What is to follow is they turn the lights out, drain the water out of the bathtub and you ALONE are left;

The MASTER Pirates that got too greedy and you all are left holding the bag.

Fondle your nice round medium cannonballs survey your islands look at your fine and fancy golden and black fezes in the mirror, the stock, the ships the poe are all yours when no one wants to buy your smelly smelly crap any more.

Both North Korea and Cuba looking for new a crazy A** lunatic Dictators and Puppet Regime, Aim high Emmett. Or whichever alt with clear signs of ' Delusions of Grandeur ' you chose to play.

PoopyDog
Effective Immediately

So what, you are saying you are going to try and pay war a flag?

Smooth.
Emmett
[Oct 1, 2011 6:28:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Well first off

Changing the subject cause he pointed out a thread didn't belong in the parley and then told the poster where to find the correct area, where most likely more people are looking to buy? Oh yeah that's awful Poopy, so awful.

Second, if you guys leave, don't worry, Explicit will be here til the end. Poopy, time and time again you speak words about how Emmett and Bunny are causing their own demise and how you will win in the end, yet the difference is, they act, you just whine.. The only time I've seen you kade, without defending was when you used to kade with Inum.* Now you just retaliate by dropping at the same time, which just means more ships sunk for you. The end cost will always be the same, I know Bunny and Emmett don't spend real money on this game, you're trophy case says otherwise, so in the end, they may be losing ships, but who is losing the more important thing?

*Unless you count Twilight Evisceration and WarGod, but I don't.
Ions

[Oct 1, 2011 6:36:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I see few others attacking your regime
Other people also have a significantly higher IQ than you.

Coincidence? I think not.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Oct 2, 2011 12:23:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates