• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 49
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5780 times and has 48 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Komodo Welcomes All Hot, Steamy Pirates!

Is it getting steamy in here, or is it just me?

Announcing a New Tax Rate on Drogeo and Celesta! In honor of our new friends, I'd like to announce on behalf of Fill in the Blank a greatly reduced tax rate of 5% on both Komodo islands.

To go along with this special offer, we'll be offering a special stall running training course to anyone starting (or already owning) a stall on one of our islands. These courses will most likely be handled by me and will be flexible enough to work around both your and my own schedule.

What's more! As a personal touch from the crew Stripped, all orders of merchant brigs, galleons, and cutters will have their costs reduced at Slooprano. Please note this is subject to the amount of sail cloth I can get, so assistance from weavery owners is highly encouraged. Please send me a PM here, or a tell to Emmett in order for us to work out a ship/cloth deal.

Is there more? Yes! We are very interested in getting you mates playing with the latest in pirate hardware. We are currently working on getting a long string of parlor and shipboard events going! '

This includes but is not limited to:
-Swordfighting and Rumble tournaments
-Event Blockades- Hat themes!

Interested in moving operations to Komodo? We are happy to provide charting from Gila or Lacerta in order for you to move your goods between old and new stalls, or even loaning a ship! Once again, let me know (until I sort out extra help).

Lastly, all new stall owners get a fez.

Thanks, and welcome to Malachite!
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Sep 1, 2011 1:57:25 PM]
[Sep 1, 2011 1:56:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Braehum

Re: Komodo Welcomes All Hot, Steamy Pirates!

What about old stall owners who only log in every month or so, but are always selling stock. Can we get fezesss too? XD
Lewwyn of Malachite Ocean
SO of Phoenix Ascension
Prince of Lighthouse Beacon
[Sep 3, 2011 1:21:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

What about old stall owners who only log in every month or so, but are always selling stock. Can we get fezesss too? XD

I will seek out a fez compensation ;)
Emmett
[Sep 3, 2011 8:15:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
orinoco4

Eww.

What about old stall owners who log in regularly, sell stock and

D O N T W A N T A N Y F E Z E S S S ?
Orinoco - Malachite
[Sep 5, 2011 9:33:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Eww.

YOU SHALL TAKE THE FEZ, AND YOU SHALL LIKE IT!
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Sep 5, 2011 10:05:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Eww.

YOU SHALL TAKE THE FEZ, AND YOU SHALL LIKE IT!

Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Sep 5, 2011 10:34:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Meh! I don't get a fez. :(
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Sep 5, 2011 11:20:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Notice of Stock-

I would like to apologize on behalf of Fill in the Blank for the current stock situation in Komodo.

Unfortunately, one pirate has found it wise to buy the entirety of our daily stock runs to the Celesta palace, leaving the island unstocked.

While we appreciate the profit, Chesster, we ask for you to share. Please keep your destructive policies at your own island.

With regards,

Associated Dissatisfied Pillages of Komodo

On a side note, I will not increase stock prices, as Chesster has threatened would be the only solution. If you want higher prices, blockade the island.
Emmett
[Sep 24, 2011 5:51:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Notice of Stock-

I would like to apologize on behalf of Fill in the Blank for the current stock situation in Komodo.

Unfortunately, one pirate has found it wise to buy the entirety of our daily stock runs to the Celesta palace, leaving the island unstocked.

While we appreciate the profit, Chesster, we ask for you to share. Please keep your destructive policies at your own island.

With regards,

Associated Dissatisfied Pillages of Komodo

On a side note, I will not increase stock prices, as Chesster has threatened would be the only solution. If you want higher prices, blockade the island.

To make things perfectly clear; Chesster does not have an island nor any part of Royalty in Effective Immediately - he asked to step down over a month ago.

This being said, I heard you had told a mutal hearty to thank him for his purchase, yet complain that he bought the HIGHEST priced stock on the whole ocean?

This is strange logic.

I am not sure what Chesster's plans currently are or in the future but I think if it is for sale, one should be able to purchase?

Poopydog
Effective Immediately

PS somone bought all my gold on Saltstraum....I thank you for your purchase as it was for sale at a fair profit.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Sep 25, 2011 2:54:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I'm going to make a new flag, blockade every island and win, and then set all taxes to 100% and then declare war on every flag on the ocean so nobody can port.

It's in the game mechanics, why would people hate me if I did that?
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Sep 25, 2011 3:20:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Poop, I am about to rip apart your argument, brace for it.

Chesster's Influence in EI-

Ok, I'm not even going to bother with this one. I am pretty sure even the people in his ring would admit to the fact that he is a major part of EI. I won't even mention that Poopydog is the one defending him.

Highest Stock Prices-

I was going to compare the entire ocean, but your island does it well enough

Swill on Celesta- 29 Poe
Swill on Zuyua- 30 Poe

Grog on Celesta- 36 Poe
Grog on Zuyua- 38 Poe

Fine Rum on Celesta- 66 Poe
Fine Rum on Zuyua- 67 Poe

Small Shot on Celesta- 22 Poe
Small Shot on Zuyua- 21 Poe

Medium Shot on Celesta- 42 Poe
Medium Shot on Zuyua- 45 Poe

Large Shot on Celesta- 55 Poe
Large Shot on Zuyua- 55 Poe

As you can see, Celesta is only higher in small shot, as we'd like people to buy it at Drogeo.

I'm going to rate this statement-

complain that he bought the HIGHEST priced stock on the whole ocean?

as "Pants on Fire"

Other islands have even higher prices.

If Chesster wants to rip off an arch in order to try and smite me, he should find a more logical way of doing so.

Edit- I have a screen shot of Zuyua's fort prices. Also I can show anyone that may be interested that the Celesta prices were not fudged for this post.
Emmett
[Edit 2 times, last edit by monstersoda at Sep 25, 2011 3:45:06 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 3:39:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

You have tried many times to misinform people that Chesster is running me and EI : making the decisions pulling the strings.

I seriously have to laugh in your face as you so seriously underestimate me. And even moreso that you underestimate Chesster.

I and I alone have made all decsions to drop regardless of what you may think or others do. Period.

Check with anyone that knows me.

Almost always I have taken initiative and asked our other royals and allies to blindly follow my lead and decisions.

As for prices on Zuyua :

They may need adjustment from time to time and are adjusted accordingly to market supply and demand and as I see fit - they are usually less or comprable to the prices of FIB and SMD held Islands. People that pilly all of them can certainly make up their own mind from experience and take their own action by purchasing where and when they want without you, the self elected ocean daddy, telling them what to do.

Poopydog
EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Sep 25, 2011 3:54:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

You have tried many times to misinform people that Chesster is running me and EI : making the decisions pulling the strings.

I seriously have to laugh in your face as you so seriously underestimate me. And even moreso that you underestimate Chesster.

I and I alone have made all decsions to drop regardless of what you may think or others do. Period.

Check with anyone that knows me.

Almost always I have taken initiative and asked our other royals and allies to blindly follow my lead and decisions.

As for prices on Zuyua :

They may need adjustment from time to time and are adjusted accordingly to market supply and demand and as I see fit - they are usually less or comprable to the prices of FIB and SMD held Islands. People that pilly all of them can certainly make up their own mind from experience and take their own action by purchasing where and when they want without you, the self elected ocean daddy, telling them what to do.

Poopydog
EI

One last thing I cannot and will not give lessons in logic to the illogical.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Sep 25, 2011 3:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

So... You're upset that Emmett was right about the stock prices?

And please. We all know what Chess has his fingers in. Please don't downplay it.

Edit: I'm glad you say you have blind followers. That's always good to hear. ;)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demonboyred at Sep 25, 2011 3:59:57 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 3:57:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

And please. We all know what Chess has his fingers in. Please don't downplay it.

I do not care about a few poe difference in prices and to be 100% honest Chesster and I often disagree but we respect each other's opinions - he has offered suggestions in the past that I flat out rejected - any ideas of Chesster making decsions for me or me making decisons for him is ludicrous - as for you make up your own mind about my integrity or lack thereof - I was not intending to argue pricing Emmett was arguing with himself seems like a recurring motif....
PD EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Edit 1 times, last edit by oopoorah at Sep 25, 2011 4:33:36 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 4:22:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I do not care about a few poe difference in prices and to be 100% honest Chesster and I often disagree but we respect each other's opinions - he has offered suggestions in the past that I flat out rejected - any ideas of Chesster making decsions for me or me making decisons for him is ludicrous - as for you make up your own mind about my integrity or lack thereof - I was not intending to argue pricing Emmett was arguing with himself seems like a recurring motif....
PD EI

You lied in saying that Celesta had the highest prices on the ocean. Your island was one of many that sell some items for higher prices. You can price however you wish, I am simply proving your statement wrong.
Emmett
[Edit 1 times, last edit by monstersoda at Sep 25, 2011 4:53:45 PM]
[Sep 25, 2011 4:53:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

I'm going to make a new flag, blockade every island and win, and then set all taxes to 100% and then declare war on every flag on the ocean so nobody can port.

They already do?
Poopydog
EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Sep 25, 2011 5:38:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

They already do?
Poopydog
EI
Oh, ok. ):
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Sep 25, 2011 5:41:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

They already do?
Poopydog
EI

I guess I can compare Poopy's answer here to the statement he made about stock prices on separate forts. :)

[Sep 25, 2011 6:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Conspiracy Theory/Probably Right Theory:

Chesster buys "overpriced" stock, has Poopy raise his "unoverpriced stock" to a price higher than previous, using some of the Celesta/Drogeo stock for Zuyua with the price raise.

PROFIT!
Ions

[Sep 25, 2011 7:19:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Chesster buys "overpriced" stock, has Poopy raise his "unoverpriced stock" to a price higher than previous, using some of the Celesta/Drogeo stock for Zuyua with the price raise.

PROFIT!

?????

You forgot, breh.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Sep 25, 2011 7:49:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

PROFIT!

LOL
Julian Assange speaks!

Clearly I also sold arms to Oliver North that who then sold them to the Contras that in turn sold them to Iran who are stock piling them to deprive Santa Claus as they are CLEARLY Jealous that everytime December 25th rolls around and they never get toys... Cookies folks...leave out some cookies!

Poopydog
EI
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Sep 26, 2011 4:44:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

PROFIT!

LOL
Julian Assange speaks!

Clearly I also sold arms to Oliver North that who then sold them to the Contras that in turn sold them to Iran who are stock piling them to deprive Santa Claus as they are CLEARLY Jealous that everytime December 25th rolls around and they never get toys... Cookies folks...leave out some cookies!

Poopydog
EI

Nah, you just lie a lot.
Emmett
[Sep 26, 2011 6:58:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

They already do?
Poopydog
EI
Oh, ok. ):

I dunno, Nil... I kind of loved you for making that comment. Maybe I don't count as "people"?
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Sep 26, 2011 7:11:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

They already do?
Poopydog
EI
Oh, ok. ):

I dunno, Nil... I kind of loved you for making that comment. Maybe I don't count as "people"?

Nil is awesome.

Also, Zuyua has lowered their prices. Thanks for taking my suggestion Poopsster.
Emmett
[Sep 26, 2011 10:21:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

PROFIT!

LOL
Julian Assange speaks!

Poopydog
EI

I'm not Julian Assange, I hate Wikileaks. And I don't believe it's the same, your example is just a bunch of words strung together about the Contras which is history, and Christmas which is just an added bonus. Mine fit together like pieces of a puzzle.
Ions

[Sep 26, 2011 12:38:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Decency

Ions, you are not taking the right approach to this game. Being an avid supporter of the Monster Raving Loony Party, I consider myself a strict anarchist, which clearly is the right thing to be =p......
Decency: All over the place

Ions tells ye, "I'm going to have sex with my cat now."

Ions says, "I have always wanted to have sex with a penguin"

[Sep 26, 2011 1:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

They already do?
Poopydog
EI
Oh, ok. ):

Nil is awesome.

Also, Zuyua has lowered their prices. Thanks for taking my suggestion Poopsster.

I guess he does give a damn. ;)

[Sep 26, 2011 2:25:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Ions, you are not taking the right approach to this game. Being an avid supporter of the Monster Raving Loony Party, I consider myself a strict anarchist, which clearly is the right thing to be =p......

If you were not kidding, that deserves a high-five. I'll fly over to England for it.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Sep 26, 2011 5:10:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I guess he does give a damn. ;)

Your politik'ing ranking has gone up to Ultimate in your archipelago
Your politik'ing ranking has gone up to Ultimate in the ocean
Emmett
[Sep 26, 2011 7:03:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates