• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1322 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Aconight

YPP Steam question Reply to this Post

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I did do a brief search but didnt find this question.

I got a somewhat girly rush of glee when I exited TF2 to find that YPP had been added to Steam and installed it straight away. Only problem I'm having is that when i click to play it only has a big Logon button, and doesn't give me the option to enter my existing details and pick ocean. I've always played on Midnight and as much as i would like to sail again, i don't really fancy starting from scratch heh.

Is there a way to change Log on info that i've missed? Any help would be appreciated. Been a member of YPP since just after Midnight started all those years ago and love the idea of roping some of my old mates into a CI run heh.

EDIT: Ironic much that this should happen a few days before my 6 year piratey anniversary? YARG!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Aconight at Aug 31, 2011 2:25:10 PM]
[Aug 31, 2011 2:23:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PedroelPato

Re: YPP Steam question Reply to this Post

At the moment on steam you can only log on ypp with your steam account, but OOO are working on allowing you to attach your current ypp account to your steam account in the near future.
----------------------------------------
Pedroelpato - Cobalt Cerulean
[Aug 31, 2011 2:49:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aconight

Re: YPP Steam question Reply to this Post

Cheers PedroelPato. :)
[Aug 31, 2011 3:18:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates