• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 335
Posts: 335   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 128787 times and has 334 replies Next Thread
emerson

Metropolis Contest and Island Editor solutions (aka "missing getdown.txt" error) Reply to this Post

[Edit: 08/15/2005 New easy to use fix for Windows users. Left old instructions for people not running Windows.]
[Edit: Re-wrote instructions in a clearer step-by-step format]

This thread deals with how to install the Yohoho Tools (Island Editor) if you cannot get it to work off from the basic installer (Windows version). If you are running another OS, look farther down a bit.

*NOTE!* For the following, it is imperative that you right click on the file(s) mentioned and save as. If you left-click and then save the text, it seems to break something.

WINDOWS USERS:

I have created a self-extracting file, which is 30MB, and contains EVERYTHING you need to run the island editor, including Java.
You do not need to uninstall the editor, but if it's already installed, be prepared to answer "Yes, overwrite" at least once.

Download this file and run it. It will ask where you want to extract to. Assuming your program files are on your C: drive, enter "C:\" and extract it. It will extract to the proper location (C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools) and create two shortcuts.

Use the shortcut called Play Yohoho Tools, as the other is for a different version of java. Feel free to copy it to your desktop for ease of access.

If this doesn't work, go ahead and post to this thread, but chances are there's something wrong with your PC at this point.

NON-WINDOWS USERS (and gluttons for punishment)

Note this still uses Windows terminology, as I am not a UNIX guru and don't know where things will be in your particular flavor. However, if you're running UNIX/OSX, chances are you know how to translate this into something you can use :-)

The first thing to try is the following:
1) Download this: getdown.txt and this: digest.txt and put them into the Yohoho Tools directory. This may fix the problem on its own.

If it does not, then

First, if you have it installed, you will might want to uninstall it, to make sure nothing previously installed messes with the process.

1) If you still have a Yohoho Tools directory (C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools) after you have uninstalled it, rename it to something else, so there's no trace of a prior installation. This may be due to island files or other things that you might not want to lose.

2) Note that the following was done with a "central" Java installed. If you don't have Java yet, then go ahead and install it from sun's java.com page.

3) If you don't have the Yohoho Tools install file, download it from here. After the initial installation, see if you get the missing getdown.txt error.

4) Download this getdown.txt file and put it into the Yohoho Tools directory. You should then get the missing digest.txt error (as expected).

5) Download the digest.txt file, also into the Tools directory. You will probably get the "cannot connect message" 5 times, which is sort of expected.

6) At this point, there should not be a rsrc or code folder in Yohoho Tools. If there is, everything should be working. Skip to step 10 for troubleshooting.

7) Now grab the YohohoTools.zip file, and extract it into your C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools directory. If you still have it from an earlier attempt, you can still use that one--nothing has changed. NOTE! Make sure that the files in the zip file wind up in your C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools directory, and not a higher level (such as C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools\YohohoTools). Overwrite everything, if it asks. The results should look something like THIS. If you find you have hundreds of files in the tools directory, then it did not extract properly--Look for an option to preserve directory structure when extracting, or install WinRAR which will do it correctly.

8) If you perform the extraction successfully, you should now have the rsrc and code folders in your Tools directory. Now, the shortcut included in the zip file assumes you have Java installed in the Tools directory. If you don't, go to step 10.

9) Try running it now.

10) If it STILL doesn't work, and you are getting a missing shortcut/disconnected network drive/can't find java type error, then you will have to change the shortcut to point at the Java that you have installed: (note your desktop shortcut won't work until you replace it with one of the following ones.)

10a) If you have puzzle pirates installed, and have java in the Puzzle Pirates directory, right click and save this file to your Tools directory: PlayYohohoTools-PP.lnk

10b) If you have Sun's Java 1.5.0_02 installed, use this file: PlayYohohoTools-J1502.lnk

10c) If you have Java somewhere else, then you're going to have to modify your shortcut to point to it. Right click on the Play Yohoho Tools shortcut and select Properties. In the "Target" portion under the Shortcut tab, change the path to where your java is (You want it to look something like "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\javaw.exe" -jar getdown-dop.jar with the quotes.)

11) Try double-clicking the new shortcut. If none of this works, I'm afraid I'm tapped out of ideas.
----------------------------------------
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Edit 6 times, last edit by emerson at Sep 27, 2005 5:31:30 PM]
[Apr 12, 2005 5:03:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riah

Re: Metropolis Contest and Island Editor solutions Reply to this Post

emerson wrote: 
* Please sticky this, Liz *

If you are missing getdown.txt, you can grab it from here:
getdown.txt

~~scratch that~~ figured out my problem for the time being~

[Apr 12, 2005 12:40:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mush4brains

Island editor solutions Reply to this Post

ok so I need getdown
and I can grab it here
but now what do I do with it?

I have getdown foles and I am still gettting this error message

How about a little more help for those of us who are computer challenged
attitude is everything
[Apr 12, 2005 9:42:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Betialai

Re: Island editor solutions Reply to this Post

mush4brains wrote: 
ok so I need getdown
and I can grab it here

Read past the first lines, where it says "If neither of these solve your problems, then do the following:" and follow instructions
Betialai
Taskmaster of White Rose
[Apr 13, 2005 12:33:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Re: Island editor solutions Reply to this Post

mush4brains wrote: 
ok so I need getdown
and I can grab it here

Put the getdown.txt file in the C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools

Same with the digest.txt file, if you need to grab that.
(basically, unless otherwise specified, everything you do needs to happen in or to the Yohoho Tools directory)
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Apr 13, 2005 1:50:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LauraBernard

hmm Reply to this Post

it says im missing both lol then i move them into the tools folder and it still says im missing it O.o
Stoney Captain of Stoned Pirates

Fear My Minons !
[Apr 13, 2005 1:44:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.illwillpress.com    lovly_laura_pink@yahoo.com    Hail+Stoney [Link]  Go to top 
Shivver

All right, I've done all the instructions. At 3, I get the following error message:

The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Play Yohoho Tools.lnk' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.

At 3a, well, I don't have Java installed to my Puzzle Pirates directory, so on to 3b.

I go to my C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Puzzle Pirates directory, and there is no shortcut for the game there. I tried modifying the shortcut on my desktop, but it didn't work. This is the Target string in that shortcut (there is no Start in string):

"C:\Program Files\Java\J2RE14~1.2\javaws\javaws.exe" "@C:\Documents and Settings\Shivver\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache\indirect\indirect60801.ind"

So, I tried modifying the Yohoho Tools shortcut like this -- made the first part of the target the first part of the string above (up through the executable), and made the second part of the target "-jar getdown-dop.jar ." (without the quotes). In Start in, I left it the way it is (which is with the reference to the Yohoho Tools folder). This did not work, I got the error message in the usual ugly Java window with the coffee cup.

Unable to launch the specified application.

(Kind of what I expected -- I've exhausted my limited knowledge of how the different JREs work, and have no idea if javaws.exe does something similar to javaw.exe.)

Any ideas to help me get this working?

I did notice that your .zip, Emerson, was waaaaay different from what was installed by the OOO executable installer. After installing, I had about 12 files in the directory and no subdirectories, and the getdown.txt was 1 line. Your .zip placed two folders with a bunch of resources in them, and the getdown.txt has many lines of text in it.
[Apr 13, 2005 3:41:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shivver

Oh sheez.....

So after spending 15 minutes typing that post above, I think to myself, "I wonder what the YPP shortcut in the Start Menu is pointed at?" I open the Start Menu, notice that there are YPP and Yohoho Tools shortcuts in the main menu and start to point at the YPP shortcut to right-click on it....

...my hand slips off the mouse so that I hit the left-click button as the mouse is pointed at the Yohoho Tools shortcut, and it launches fine!

I had been trying to launch the tool off the desktop and folder shortcuts, but the Start Menu shortcut was correctly created and was the only one that worked!

Here, by the way, is the target for that shortcut:

"C:\Program Files\Java\J2RE14~1.2\bin\javaw.exe" -jar getdown-dop.jar .

So, I was close the first time, and was right -- the difference between working and not working was finding the location of javaw.exe, not javaws.exe.

:)
[Apr 13, 2005 3:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Shivver wrote: 
I did notice that your .zip, Emerson, was waaaaay different from what was installed by the OOO executable installer. After installing, I had about 12 files in the directory and no subdirectories, and the getdown.txt was 1 line. Your .zip placed two folders with a bunch of resources in them, and the getdown.txt has many lines of text in it.

Once you finished with the OOO installer, did you actually run the editor? Remember that it does a bunch of downloads the first time you run it--that's probably why things are different, though I don't know for sure (I haven't had the problems you folks are having :-)

As for the javaw vs javaws, I have no idea how you got that, though I do recall having seen that myself at some point. It MAY be that way because you had java already installed when you installed puzzle pirates--I had YPP install its own for compatibility reasons.

I'm glad you figured out a way around it--but I should warn folks reading this thread that their Java might not be where Shivver's is. I know mine isn't :-)
[Apr 13, 2005 3:52:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

help Reply to this Post

what is the directory all i have in my files are the icons reinstall note books of installer, getdown, launch, and proxy. where do i put the digest.txt. i mean i got the get thang to work just can figure out where to put this next thang.
[Apr 14, 2005 6:02:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

sorry Reply to this Post

I found it and got it to work. just had to look deeper than the place u said to go and i found it so thx.
[Apr 14, 2005 6:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

once agine sorry Reply to this Post

is it suppose to take u to the actual game.
if not plz tell me what to do cuz i did what u said to do.
[Apr 14, 2005 7:19:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

These instructions are to fix problems with the island editor, not the Puzzle Pirates game.

It just happens to use some pieces from the Puzzle Pirates install to solve certain problems, that's all :-)
[Apr 14, 2005 7:20:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Directory Contents Reply to this Post

Here's basically what should be in your island editor directory (C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools):

NOTE: You may have a java directory in there as well, if you are running the version supplied by Three Rings. Also, ignore any .xml files that you have that aren't shown here, or that are shown here and you don't have--those are simply the island files.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by emerson at Aug 22, 2005 3:58:30 PM]
[Apr 14, 2005 7:42:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

ummm Reply to this Post

i dont have all thouse icons and stuffs like that what do i do
[Apr 14, 2005 8:03:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Could you please specifically say what the problem you are having is? Earlier, you posted that everything was working, so I now have no idea where you are at...

Something like:

I am trying to run the island editor, but when I double-click the icon, I get the message "blah blah blah." What do I have to do to get the island editor to run?
[Apr 14, 2005 8:09:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

well i thought it was working but it somehow when i opened the program it would take me toi the actual game. so i tryed to fix it and had to re install. but now the getdown isnt fixing and only have code, rsrc, app_icon,
background, digest, getdown, getdown-dop, launcher, play yohoho tools, proxy, uninstall-yohoho, yohoho home page. and i dont have the rest of what u have.
[Apr 14, 2005 8:13:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
focb

ok.... Reply to this Post

i got the getdown to work...but now i cant find a place to put the digest.txt.
[Apr 14, 2005 8:25:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mouflon

I am getting this error message after installing everything from the post...

'We were unable to download the necessary files after five attempts. You can try running the application again, but if this fails you may need to unistall and reinstall'

done that too...could it be my antivirus or something I have McAfee security centre on...but even when i switch it off still nothing...just won't download....
Mouflon in Viridian Ocean
Vollo in Sage Ocean
Mouf along over!!! architect in motion!
[Apr 15, 2005 7:00:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.foliocity.com [Link]  Go to top 
bret1t

*edit*(Booch, I have no idea how I missed someone posting the same thing as myself, and then posted right below them, oh well it's not just me.)

Ok, I give.
I have been trying to get the editor working on two different machines on and off for 4 days.
I had it working here at home previously, but now it needs updated or reinstalled.
I also tried it at work a few days ago, but that may have issues as I an trying to run it with "Compatibility mode" to skirt "administration issues". So that one I can understand. I am having basically the same probs with both attempts though.

When i first tried firing up the old version, it said it was out of date. No biggie.
I followed the link and downloaded the installer.
Installed and tried to run. No go.
Needs "getdown.txt".
Did that, no go.
Needs "digest.txt"
Did that, no go.
Downloaded ZIP file, unpacked.
No go
Reinstalled, nope
Copy files as mentioned above.
Nope

This is the message I get before I delete the folder and start over...

"We were unable to download the necessary files after five attempts. You can try running the application again, but if it fails you may need to uninstall and reinstall."

Well duh, I figured that. did that, came right back here.

Any ideas?
My creative ideas are being devoured by frustration.
CalicoJack
SO of the United Pillagers
Now with more power than I really otta have...
[Apr 16, 2005 8:59:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Okay, I have not been able to reproduce the problem.

Please post the launcher.log and editor.log files here that you find in the Yohoho Tools directory.
[Apr 16, 2005 10:02:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bret1t

ok here goes...
launcher.log (no editor.log is found )

2005/04/16 19:08:59:781 ? getdown: ------------------ VM Info ------------------
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- OS Name: Windows XP
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- OS Arch: x86
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- OS Vers: 5.1
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- Java Vers: 1.4.2_06
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- Java Home: C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_06
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- User Name: Bret
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- User Home: C:\Documents and Settings\Bret
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: -- Cur dir: C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools
2005/04/16 19:08:59:796 ? getdown: ---------------------------------------------
2005/04/16 19:08:59:890 ? getdown: Detected no proxy settings in the registry.
2005/04/16 19:08:59:890 ? getdown: ---------------- Proxy Info -----------------
2005/04/16 19:08:59:890 ? getdown: -- Proxy Host: null
2005/04/16 19:08:59:890 ? getdown: -- Proxy Port: null
2005/04/16 19:08:59:890 ? getdown: ---------------------------------------------
2005/04/16 19:08:59:921 ? getdown: Verifying application: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/
2005/04/16 19:08:59:921 ? getdown: Version: -1
2005/04/16 19:08:59:921 ? getdown: Class: com.threerings.yohoho.tools.editor.EditorApp
2005/04/16 19:09:00:890 ? getdown: Attempting to refetch 'digest.txt' from 'http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt'.
2005/04/16 19:09:01:765 ! getdown: Failed to refresh non-versioned digest: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt. Proceeding...
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/config.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/yohoho-boot.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/editor-dop.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-general.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-tools.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/buildings/caribbean/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/fringe/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:796 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/furniture/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/indoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/containers/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/desktop/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/monuments/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/battle/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/islands/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/sailing/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:812 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/bar/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/doors/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/stairs/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/walls/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/windows/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/artifacts/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/paintings/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/object/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/config/resource/editor.properties, error=java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\rsrc\config\resource\editor.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)].
2005/04/16 19:09:01:828 ? getdown: 33 rsrcs require update.
2005/04/16 19:09:02:000 ! getdown: Download failed [rsrc=null].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:000 ! getdown: java.io.IOException: Unable to check up-to-date for http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/code/config.jar: 404
at com.threerings.getdown.launcher.ad.a(DashoA14412:140)
at com.threerings.getdown.launcher.ad.run(DashoA14412:96)
2005/04/16 19:09:02:031 ? getdown: Verifying application: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/
2005/04/16 19:09:02:031 ? getdown: Version: -1
2005/04/16 19:09:02:031 ? getdown: Class: com.threerings.yohoho.tools.editor.EditorApp
2005/04/16 19:09:02:046 ? getdown: Attempting to refetch 'digest.txt' from 'http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt'.
2005/04/16 19:09:02:203 ! getdown: Failed to refresh non-versioned digest: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt. Proceeding...
2005/04/16 19:09:02:203 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/config.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:203 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/yohoho-boot.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/editor-dop.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-general.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-tools.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/buildings/caribbean/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/fringe/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/furniture/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/indoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/containers/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/desktop/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/monuments/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/battle/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/islands/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/sailing/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/bar/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/doors/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/stairs/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/walls/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:218 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/windows/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/artifacts/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/paintings/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/object/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/config/resource/editor.properties, error=java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\rsrc\config\resource\editor.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:234 ? getdown: 33 rsrcs require update.
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ! getdown: Download failed [rsrc=null].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ! getdown: java.io.IOException: Unable to check up-to-date for http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/code/config.jar: 404
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ? getdown: Verifying application: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ? getdown: Version: -1
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ? getdown: Class: com.threerings.yohoho.tools.editor.EditorApp
2005/04/16 19:09:02:437 ? getdown: Attempting to refetch 'digest.txt' from 'http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt'.
2005/04/16 19:09:02:640 ! getdown: Failed to refresh non-versioned digest: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt. Proceeding...
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/config.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/yohoho-boot.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/editor-dop.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-general.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-tools.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/buildings/caribbean/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/fringe/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/furniture/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/indoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/containers/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/desktop/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/monuments/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/battle/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/islands/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/sailing/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/bar/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/doors/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:656 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/stairs/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/walls/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/windows/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/artifacts/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/paintings/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/object/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/config/resource/editor.properties, error=java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\rsrc\config\resource\editor.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:671 ? getdown: 33 rsrcs require update.
2005/04/16 19:09:02:859 ! getdown: Download failed [rsrc=null].
2005/04/16 19:09:02:859 ! getdown: java.io.IOException: Unable to check up-to-date for http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/code/config.jar: 404
2005/04/16 19:09:02:859 ? getdown: Verifying application: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/
2005/04/16 19:09:02:859 ? getdown: Version: -1
2005/04/16 19:09:02:859 ? getdown: Class: com.threerings.yohoho.tools.editor.EditorApp
2005/04/16 19:09:02:875 ? getdown: Attempting to refetch 'digest.txt' from 'http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt'.
2005/04/16 19:09:03:031 ! getdown: Failed to refresh non-versioned digest: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt. Proceeding...
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/config.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/yohoho-boot.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/editor-dop.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-general.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-tools.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/buildings/caribbean/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/fringe/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/furniture/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/indoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/containers/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/desktop/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/monuments/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/battle/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/islands/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/sailing/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/bar/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/doors/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/stairs/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/walls/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:046 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/windows/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/artifacts/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/paintings/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/object/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/config/resource/editor.properties, error=java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\rsrc\config\resource\editor.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:062 ? getdown: 33 rsrcs require update.
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ! getdown: Download failed [rsrc=null].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ! getdown: java.io.IOException: Unable to check up-to-date for http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/code/config.jar: 404
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ? getdown: Verifying application: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ? getdown: Version: -1
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ? getdown: Class: com.threerings.yohoho.tools.editor.EditorApp
2005/04/16 19:09:03:265 ? getdown: Attempting to refetch 'digest.txt' from 'http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt'.
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ! getdown: Failed to refresh non-versioned digest: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/digest.txt. Proceeding...
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/config.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/yohoho-boot.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=code/editor-dop.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-general.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/media/yohoho-tools.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/adventure/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/buildings/caribbean/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/fringe/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/furniture/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/indoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/props/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/outdoors/structures/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/containers/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/desktop/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/props/monuments/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/battle/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:468 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/islands/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/sea/sailing/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/bar/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/doors/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/stairs/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/walls/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/structures/windows/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/artifacts/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/misc/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/treasures/paintings/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/base/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/bundles/tiles/vessel/object/bundle.jar, error=java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: Resource failed digest check [rsrc=rsrc/config/resource/editor.properties, error=java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\rsrc\config\resource\editor.properties (The system cannot find the path specified)].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:484 ? getdown: 33 rsrcs require update.
2005/04/16 19:09:03:671 ! getdown: Download failed [rsrc=null].
2005/04/16 19:09:03:671 ! getdown: java.io.IOException: Unable to check up-to-date for http://www.puzzlepirates.com/yotools/editor/code/config.jar: 404
CalicoJack
[Apr 16, 2005 10:28:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Okay, I managed to repeat the problem.

Hopefully this will help:

Uninstall the Yohoho Tools.

Install it, then try running it.

It should now complain that you don't have getdown.txt or digest.txt.

If you look in the yohoho tools directory, there should be no rsrc or code subdirectories in there. This is good.

Extract the zip file into the directory, overwriting anything that's already in there.

Try running the tool from that directory (Play Yohoho Tools).

Let me know if it works.
[Apr 16, 2005 12:36:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bret1t

Hummmm, nope.

Did as you suggested and...
I tried the standard start up icon, "Play Yahoo tools" and got this message,

Problem with shortcut
! - The drive or network connection that the shortcut "Play Yahoo Tools.lnk" refers to is unavailable.Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the netowrk resource is available, then try again.

I tried copying the "start in" instructions and using the icon from the regular "Puzzle Pirates" directory from the original post, but that just got me back into the "We tried 5 times " loop and stopped again.

Thanks for the help, I'll try what ever ya throw at me.
Take yer time tho, it really isn't the end of the world.

Cali
CalicoJack
[Apr 16, 2005 3:44:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

.. Reply to this Post

Ah hah, I think I know what the last part of the problem is.

Let's try this...

Grab this file and put it in your tools directory.

Now, if you have the java folder in the Puzzle Pirates game directory, go ahead and double click it -- I've created it to look there for the java, instead of you having to copy it.

If you don't have java there (and therefore have a "common" install of java that all programs talk to), then right click on the new link, select properties, and set the path to where-ever your java is located (probably something like C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\javaw.exe or something like it.)

If that doesn't work, the banging of skull into desk will commence.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by emerson at Aug 22, 2005 4:02:25 PM]
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bret1t

Bah, your "grab this file link" isn't getting me anywhere.
(running firefox, 1.0.3, no probs before.)

Sorry mate, hate to keep running ya in circles.

I'll check back later.
and thanks for the speedy reply last night, I had to catch some sleep tho.
CalicoJack
[Apr 17, 2005 3:44:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Strange...it works for me... Also running firefox 1.03

Have you tried just left clicking on it? It pop up the "What do you want to do with this" box
[Apr 17, 2005 4:20:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bret1t

Ok, I'm a bucket head. I have no idea why I couldn't get that to work earlier.

I did that, copied over the target info to get it going to my Java installation...

No dice. It tries to start and get to the "Hey, I tried five times to download, what do ya want "message. (I really hate that mesage now.)

I'll play with it some more tomorrow afternoon.
I'm gonna start clean again. Uninsatll and go from there.

Any suggestion on steps I should skip, or just go from square one at the top?
Thanks again.
Sail by Hephs, I got some rum with yer name on it.
CalicoJack
[Apr 17, 2005 12:23:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MalkierKing

edit: ok now im having the same problem...it said download getdown.txt which i did and i saved it into C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools then i tried again and it said im missing digest.txt so i got that into C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools as well, now it keeps saying that im missing getdown and i keep saving it into C:\Program Files\Three Rings Design\Yohoho Tools but its not working >_< a little help here people!

edit #2: -.- <_> >_< <_< >_> :O =O =( :(
Avatar shamelessly stolen from xkcd.
[Apr 18, 2005 12:59:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redkitty

island editor Reply to this Post

ok when I fix the getdown.txt it says that the digest.txt is missing then when I fix that it says the getdown.txt is missing . Grrr what a pain. just does the same thing over and over , uninstalled and reinstalled etc.
Kittythered
Princess of Don't Panic.
Captain of Galley Kats .
3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer , Atlanta Walker
ID # 1797051
Sisters Saving Second Base
[Apr 18, 2005 1:29:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 335   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates