• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6191 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
xelto

Who got the gator? (Win a gator)

Ahoy, mates! This Thursday, at about 4:00 PM game time (pending real-life conflicts), I will be posting the "Who got the gator?" event here. It will be a forum-only logic puzzle. The first person to solve the puzzle wins an unnamed light green gator. An in-game tournament advertising the event will be run 30-60 minutes ahead of time.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by xelto at Aug 28, 2011 9:52:18 AM]
[Aug 28, 2011 7:26:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Re: Who got the gator? (Win a gator)

AM or PM?
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Aug 28, 2011 8:58:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

AM or PM?

Sorry. PM. Original post updated.
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by xelto at Aug 28, 2011 9:52:36 AM]
[Aug 28, 2011 9:52:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

In order to get the rules and clues at the top of the thread, I started a new thread.
[Sep 1, 2011 4:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates