• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 90
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 20328 times and has 89 replies Next Thread
Shawe

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe Reply to this Post

Drinking - Onerichboy

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Onerichboy - longtime friend and also helped me a lot with my drinking game. This is a sample of the 'dark' table with fries.
----------------------------------------
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 19, 2011 7:11:34 PM]
[Sep 19, 2011 7:09:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking - Vsmeifudare

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Vsmeifudare - one of the best players in the game and a good friend.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 19, 2011 11:46:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Slaughtxoxo

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe [Half Priced - This Weekend Only] Reply to this Post

Hey, these are awesome, I'd love one. Can also pay whenever.

PIRATE : Slaught + Viridian
CLOTHING : http://imgur.com/pVJ4p (the female)
WEAPON : Black/Aqua Falchion
STANCE : Aggressive
FAMILIAR : (seen in portrait) Aqua Ippolitto
(SWORDFIGHT) : Sprinkles
Slaught @ Viridian.
My Portraits.

[Sep 23, 2011 8:06:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe [Half Priced - This Weekend Only] Reply to this Post

Swordfight - Slaught

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, those are "hot" female clothes of YPP (in my opinion) so I just decided to take that and run with it xD The seahorse apparently finds your stomach more comfortable to wrap around than to sit on your shoulders o_O And don't mind the aqua ring I gave you - it's not from a bubble gum machine I swear xD
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 23, 2011 5:34:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Slaughtxoxo

Ah thanks I love it! (For some reason it isn't letting me change my avatar right now..)
I'm also online right now, send me a /tell whenever you're on for payment!
Slaught @ Viridian.
My Portraits.

[Sep 23, 2011 7:12:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

PIRATE : Musicologist (Muse would probably fit better on the avvy)

CLOTHING : Formal wear (black suit jacket, black pants,fancy boots, no hat), I'd like to be kinda classy

WEAPON : chalice in one hand, a set of gold brass knuckles on the other

STANCE : Drunken? neither agressive nor defensive, kind of a "come-an-get-me" pose.

FAMILIAR : My blue SH, ofc whether or not it fits is up to you

BACKGROUND: eh, how bout a stained table colors up to you. Hit indicators (rumble)

NOTES:
Since this is a bit wierd. I could do the standard 10 doubs and save up a trifle of a bonus for you later.
Since i need both hands dont draw the hook i have, do however if you can, include my pegleg-(black) and eyepatch

Thanks!
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Sep 24, 2011 11:38:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking & Rumble Combo - Musicologist

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, was interesting combining the two backgrounds but I think it came out good. For the stance I have you all dressed up but you're pulling the jacket back like you're getting ready for a good fight (drunk "bubbles" included). Blue SH wasn't really fitting the colors or stance I went with so I left it out.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 24, 2011 11:52:28 PM]
[Sep 24, 2011 7:58:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

This is awesome,love the stance,came out great- 'nuf said. I'll drop in for payment.

(Oh great i have my own category on the gallery,YES!, i have a feeling others will be ordering puzzle mash-ups soon).

Also could I see my pre-lim sketch I'm curious as to the start and end.

Cattrin's whipped up a nice animation of all the avvies I've got so yours is in there now :D

Thanks!

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Jongy5 at Sep 25, 2011 7:22:37 AM]
[Sep 25, 2011 5:45:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

# AVATAR : Rumble & Drinking! [I want spades, but dunno if you can just do that!]
# PIRATE : Riss
# CLOTHING : Well. Either Surgeon style! White Lab Coat & Navy shirt/pants.
# WEAPON : <.< A Scalpel & stethoscope
# STANCE : Cute Pose =D [Neither]
# FAMILIAR : Black/navy parrot.
# (DRINKING) TABLE COLOR : Hit Indicators & Half White & Navy :D
perf Top -> Navy & Bottom->White to avoid confusion with the clothes ;)
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Sep 26, 2011 5:00:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Oh look another puzzle mash-up :D!

[Sep 26, 2011 6:18:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking & Rumble Combo - Rissarissa

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, tried to do a "cute" stance from behind while still making you look tough. Also your spooky little bird is watching your back! I'm trying a new text effect going forward which is smaller, easier to read (according to some people) and takes up less space on the final piece - if you want the old style text tell me and I'll re-do it. Enjoy!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 27, 2011 6:02:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

As stated above - I'm trying out a new text effect with Rissarissa's piece. It's more along the lines of what Adult Swim uses (might even be the same text) - but it takes up less space and is easier to read for some. If you have one of my pieces and you'd like me to switch the text over for you just tell me and I'll edit it for free.

Thanks again to all my customers for your support!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 27, 2011 6:05:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
dawn_989

Shawe thanks for the avi, really awsome job!!
Onerichboy-King of Big Tymers and captain of Gasparilla on Viridian. avi by Shawe on viridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dawn_989 at Sep 27, 2011 7:17:30 PM]
[Sep 27, 2011 7:06:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingnothing3

Shawe thanks for the avi, really awsome job!!

Learn to spell....get in the zone...autozone.
Kingnothing

I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.
[Sep 28, 2011 10:20:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB!" Avatar Shoppe Reply to this Post

Tonight I went through and applied the new text style to all of my finished pieces - I really think it's a lot cleaner and takes up less space on the avatar so you can read the name easier and see more of the image. If you have the classic text and like that more feel free to use it but I updated these so future customers know what to expect. Thanks!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 28, 2011 5:25:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Slaught

300x300 No Text
Redo for Slaught - I don't feel like I "hit the mark" so to speak with my first piece for her order. After talking with her and getting a better idea of what she wanted I wanted to redo the piece... so here it is :) Hope you like it Slaught!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 29, 2011 4:07:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
rissarissa13

Aww cute :D nice job Shawe <33

& ty for the avatar its perfect :D I'll change it once this ROMS game is over <33
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Sep 29, 2011 4:55:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilmann2468

# AVATAR : Drinking
# PIRATE : Unger
# CLOTHING : http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Unger&itemid=27590284
# WEAPON : Pitcher black
# STANCE : Aggressive
# FAMILIAR : Black/White serpent
# (DRINKING) TABLE COLOR : Dark and Barrels
Unger on Meridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilmann2468 at Sep 29, 2011 5:35:34 PM]
[Sep 29, 2011 5:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Slaughtxoxo

Swordfight - Slaught

300x300 No Text
Redo for Slaught - I don't feel like I "hit the mark" so to speak with my first piece for her order. After talking with her and getting a better idea of what she wanted I wanted to redo the piece... so here it is :) Hope you like it Slaught!

Haha thank you, yes I do love it! :D
Slaught @ Viridian.
My Portraits.

[Sep 29, 2011 7:02:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking - Unger

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, I really like how the snake came out on this one - always have fun drawing those. Looks like your guy is super pissed at whoever he was drinking with and the snake is tying to "hold you back" - and I know you asked for kegs but the hooks looked better when I was putting it all together. If you still want kegs let me know and I'll edit. Thanks again!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 29, 2011 8:59:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Cattrin

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Cattrin - Because you like killing skellies so much, and I like you more xD <3
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 30, 2011 4:03:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

psst Cattrin uses a dadao right?

but anyways thats quite the epic avvy, it captures the essence of Cattrin and her skelly goodness

[Sep 30, 2011 4:18:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

She does, and that is the sword in the pic >_>
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 30, 2011 4:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Oh i didnt see the gaurd XD my bad, carry on

.me whistles casually

[Oct 1, 2011 5:29:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Lol - It's fine it is kind of small, but the important part of the sword is not xD
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Oct 1, 2011 9:34:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Small edits for Cattrin's newest piece - I adjusted the eye and the sword guard to make it come over the left thumb.

Shawe - Greed is good.
[Oct 1, 2011 10:06:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Asdqwerz

PIRATE : Luckyballer, Viridian
CLOTHING : http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Luckyballer&itemid=28461231
WEAPON : A Treasure drop weapon o.o (if possible)
STANCE : Aggressive
FAMILIAR : a Black frog =)
(RUMBLE) BALL COLOR : black if you gonna need it
(SWORDFIGHT) BRICK COLOR : Black if you gonna need it
(DRINKING) TABLE COLOR : Black if you gonna need it
Luckyballer
~OF~
Viridian Ocean
!
!
!
:)
[Oct 1, 2011 5:07:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Envylemon

PIRATE : Cherished, Hunter.
CLOTHING : This, minus the starfish.
WEAPON : Can I be holding a foaming tankard (black) ready to throw at someone?
STANCE : Aggressive.
FAMILIAR : Pink octopus.
(DRINKING) TABLE COLOR : Medium/dark, with fries.

Stoked.
Amnesty/Cherished
[Oct 1, 2011 6:47:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Combination / Treasure Drop - Luckyballer

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, this order was different because I have never tried anything with treasure drop before and some of the things like black frog don't exist in the game. I like the way it came out though - your guy ran out of room to put all his treasure drop coins in his pockets so the captain's hat is coming in handy, and he's got the TD switch handy incase anyone wants to question whether they're his or not. I wasn't sure about the background so I put together what I thought looked good - if you want it changed just let me know. Thanks again for your order!
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Oct 1, 2011 8:42:29 PM]
[Oct 1, 2011 8:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking - Cherished

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, this one was fun to work on because I haven't done sheer fabric on a female yet - like the bloomers. To match your top more with the bottom I decided to strip away the shirt under the tabard and show some skin - hope that is okay, I think it came out looking good. Your octo is playing with the drinking pieces (fries and red cup) while you're getting read to beam someone with that stein - Ouch! I put the text in the top left so we can see your legs at the cost of losing a tentacle or two xD
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Shawe at Oct 22, 2011 11:09:50 AM]
[Oct 2, 2011 1:27:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates