• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5009 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Chilly8

Live and Box Auction!

Tomorrow at 1130 the Live auction will begin!Send a tell to Qwertibob to come! Boxes contain ships/chromas/furniture! Come for fun :) Invites start at 11 Game Time! Show Malachite support! Box auction may continue through the weekend. Thanks!
----------------------------------------
-Petedapirate on Meridian
-Petedapirate-West on Emerald
[Aug 17, 2011 11:00:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chilly8

Re: Live and Box Auction!

There will also be Rogue Marks up for bid!
[Aug 17, 2011 1:21:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Tomorrow at 1130 the Live auction will begin!Send a tell to Qwertibob to come! Boxes contain ships/chromas/furniture! Come for fun :) Invites start at 11 Game Time! Show Malachite support! Box auction may continue through the weekend. Thanks!

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Aug 17, 2011 8:03:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

lol, I had a similar reaction on vent when I saw that.

Anyhow, good luck on your box auction!
Sincerely
[Aug 18, 2011 6:01:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chilly8

I was talking to all 27 of them.
[Aug 18, 2011 9:47:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates