• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3699 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
boroboy1

Upper Class intent to blockade Harmattan

Yeah, we're cading etc, my paint skills are on a similar levels to a limbless elephant so no fancy art.

When: Sunday the 14th August at 4am Game time, Jobbing begins at 3am Game time.

Pay: 666 a Seg to Start

Sinking: Who knows

JC's: TBC
----------------------------------------
Seepnah
[Aug 13, 2011 7:47:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Re: Upper Class intent to blockade Harmattan

Sorry i could not doet limbless, make me sad.

<33
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Aug 13, 2011 8:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ennazus13

As the current owners do not have the lights turned on at the palace and no stock available for ships to purchase (rum & cb), I hope to see a new owner tomorrow :)
Ennazus
[Aug 13, 2011 8:40:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Sorry i could not doet limbless, make me sad.

<33

I got told Tom's nude foto sessions were to be kept private, but I see some agreements got broken.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Aug 13, 2011 8:44:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Tom told me he wanted to help me to make peoples happy!

is not my fault if he didint told you!

He is such a good friend and buddy! <3
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Aug 13, 2011 8:49:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Luck upper class!
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Aug 13, 2011 9:22:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Luck upper class!

Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Aug 13, 2011 9:37:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

boroboy1 wrote: 
Yeah, we're cading etc, my paint skills are on a similar levels to a limbless elephant so no fancy art.

An elephant would paint with its trunk.
On hiatus. :(
[Aug 13, 2011 9:50:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

boroboy1 wrote: 

Even Elephant Seepnah wears pink!
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Aug 13, 2011 10:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

boroboy1 wrote: 

Even Elephant Seepnah wears pink!

That is red...
Narci

[Aug 13, 2011 10:02:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Mean hunters blew his front leg :(.
Roseh

[Aug 13, 2011 11:48:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

kads r fuhn.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Aug 13, 2011 12:14:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

yeah we didnt pay tax because we knew its getting blockade and we are unable to defend we also took our stock out. Good luck upper class would you like the blockade to be sinking?
[Aug 13, 2011 8:32:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I thought this was an arranged blockade between TFF and Legacy, at least thats what Legacy told me....
Roseh

[Aug 13, 2011 8:45:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

I thought this was an arranged blockade between TFF and Legacy, at least thats what Legacy told me....

It was supposed to be, but when I told you that, I did not know that UC would drop as well.

The time frame that Convict gave me was 5PM-midnight game time. Midnight game time is 9AM for me, 8AM for some of our navers (not that early, i know, but, summer habits...), midnight for our BA and something like 2-3AM for our JCs. I was still willing to set the alarm for it and try to sort out a team around that, and after discussing with Q, he was ok with 1AM GT, which would have been 6PM for Convict and Yajamie.

Later, Upper Class approached me and it was obvious that it would be a threeway blockade. We discussed times, they wanted 1PM GT (10PM for us, 6AM for Convict), but could also agree on 4AM GT, which is 1PM for us, and 9PM for Convict.

I talked to Convict again, and gave him the alternatives that UC had given me. He replied that none of those was doable, and TFF would not defend.

I would say that I did my best, given the circumstances of three flags trying to compromise on a time. I did not in any way lie to you, Whiterose - I just didn't have all the information yet.

Convict wrote

yeah we didnt pay tax because we knew its getting blockade and we are unable to defend we also took our stock out. Good luck upper class would you like the blockade to be sinking?

Of course this is up to UC to reply to but, I don't think they would, to be honest.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Aug 14, 2011 12:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I didn't mean it like you lied to me this just really surprised me since I know you were trying hard to find a time that suits both flags.
Roseh

[Aug 14, 2011 1:03:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates