• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 101
Posts: 101   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12793 times and has 100 replies Next Thread
muppman

Legacy's intent to blockade Harmattan

The skull from Viridis is getting old, daddy needs new meat!

Jobbing starts: 3 am Game Time.
Pay starts at: 666 PoE per segment.
Sinking: I can only hope... It was!! :D

[After cade]:

As usual I won't bother to read any opinions posted below my intent post, simply since i don't care what you think but I will however thank our awesome team and all the jobbers, that made this party possible. My version of what happened today was that 3 flags, that pretended to fight for their own reasons, ganged up on Legacy so we ensured to match their combined jobbing number which of course gave them a unwinnable situation. As I see it, they pulled a slimy move and got the only response it deserved.

Here you have a youtube link that enables you to see the cade board as I saw it, enjoy
or don't.
----------------------------------------
/Qvintus, First mate of Nightmare and King of Legacy
[Edit 5 times, last edit by muppman at Aug 14, 2011 10:32:11 AM]
[Aug 13, 2011 6:27:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Re: Legacy's intent to blockade Harmattan

Good luck and have fun Legacy. Q, we can only hope. ;)
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Aug 13, 2011 6:32:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Delinet

Good luck:) don't forget to claim the 1mil from aopox hahah
/Delinet

Senior Officer of Tapout
Lord of Knockout

Xpirate's pimp since est. September 2011
[Aug 13, 2011 6:44:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pixulayted

The skull from Viridis is getting old, daddy needs new meat!

Jobbing starts: 3 am Game Time.
Pay starts at: 666 PoE per segment.
Sinking: I can only hope.

Q was lackin' sparkles.
[Aug 13, 2011 9:19:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Good Luck !
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Aug 13, 2011 9:20:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

Q looks very pretty in that pic, like something from a vampire romance novel... He should be sparkling. :)
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Aug 13, 2011 9:42:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Good look my dear flaggies!
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Aug 13, 2011 12:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

Just to let the ocean know TFF are unable to compete at this time we hear the blockade is still going to be contended and we wish both sides best of luck have fun out there!
[Aug 13, 2011 8:29:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Congratulations Legacy on yet another well fought out cade based on skill and strategy

was it purple or pink for sarcasm?
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Aug 14, 2011 5:02:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

Yes it was well won... Did you miss three different flags teaming on legacy and them having to raise pay to get jobbers. When DLAM chases Legacy across the board and doesn't do anything to any one else? Or how Legacy had to get jobbers for 3 Frigs to even try to compete with there teaming. Yah it was well won, since the other three flags was targeting Legacy (After Legacy actually did pause jobbing to keep numbers even) mainly.

And its Purple i believe
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shipsitter1 at Aug 14, 2011 5:26:33 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 5:26:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

How do you know it was well fought etc etc when you are banned? I'm not sure which blockade you were watching while banevading but the one i was watching had DLAM ships shooting at both sides, just throwing that out there.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Aug 14, 2011 5:30:49 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 5:29:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Good job Legacy, proving today that you need to out job by 3 frigs to win a 3-way blockade!
[Aug 14, 2011 5:40:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

the lovely Shady wrote: 
Congratulations Legacy on yet another well fought out cade based on skill and strategy

was it purple or pink for sarcasm?

It is never pink and always purple. Some may argue that it is always sarcasm, ergo, sarcasm=purple. Hope this helps.

<3

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Aug 14, 2011 6:01:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Do I even need to say anything or can you type out another "say one thing do another" essay without further encouragement?
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Aug 14, 2011 6:02:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

Do I even need to say anything or can you type out another "say one thing do another" essay without further encouragement?

Please? They seem to not have learnt anything on ( your ) school.
Technitium
[Aug 14, 2011 6:08:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

How about a jobbing graph.
Chillii.
[Aug 14, 2011 9:00:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

How about a jobbing graph.

You can tell it is a Legacy blockade when you need one of those.
Captainrich
[Aug 14, 2011 9:51:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Summary for those who couldn't attend?
[Aug 14, 2011 11:18:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

In that video in the original intent you can't see the other legacy ship.

I chased the flag who was outshipping only, don't try and spin this because even then you see me going for TFF, and further on you see me going for UC's brig.

Edit: Also Legacy have made some massive edits to that video and missed out keyparts to where I did shoot at UC.

Nice one Q, your spinning just bought you a multidrop.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Aug 14, 2011 11:48:29 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 11:44:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

In response to that video:

What?!?! 3 minutes of no shots and massive edits between UC TFF and DLAM?!!? omgomgomgomgomg we must've been teaming!

Justify your actions by blaming it on "teaming"

Btw, are you trying to complain that you won?

I have yet not seen a single shot exchanged between UC, TFF, and DLAM. Have you??

Or it could be because you guys had 4 frigs in and we decided to stop jobbing.

There was no "teaming" involved. Good job.

Edit: You may have avoided the pending attacks at you if you had not complained about yourself buying an island.
Chillii.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chillii at Aug 14, 2011 12:03:48 PM]
[Aug 14, 2011 11:59:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123park

In that video in the original intent you can't see the other legacy ship.

I chased the flag who was outshipping only, don't try and spin this because even then you see me going for TFF, and further on you see me going for UC's brig.

Edit: Also Legacy have made some massive edits to that video and missed out keyparts to where I did shoot at UC.

Nice one Q, your spinning just bought you a multidrop.

^
Technitium
[Aug 14, 2011 12:03:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

[After cade]:
As usual I won't bother to read any opinions posted below my intent post, simply since i don't care what you think but I will however thank our awesome team and all the jobbers, that made this party possible. My version of what happened today was that 3 flags, that pretended to fight for their own reasons, ganged up on Legacy so we ensured to match their combined jobbing number which of course gave them a unwinnable situation. As I see it, they pulled a slimy move and got the only response it deserved.

Here you have a youtube link that enables you to see the cade board as I saw it, enjoy or don't.

[After Successful Island Purchase]
As usual I won't bother to read any of the facts posted below my intent post because quite simply, I know that we once again 'Pulled a Legacy' and have no words with which to condone it so I'm once again going to stick my head somewhere in which the sun doesn't shine and play loud music. My version of what happened today is that I saw 3 other flags in the blockade that I was in all shooting each other, so I pulled a slimy move and decided that I needed to outship and outjob a flag that after today has 2 blockades under its name, one of which, was a decision made 2 hours before a cade started.

Here you have a youtube link that enables you to see the edited cade board as I want you to see it, enjoy or don't.
Seepnah
[Aug 14, 2011 12:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I watched that video and just saw someone third partying and just trying to mess with everyone. I find it interesting, Q, that you're moaning about DLAM when you did the same thing to BoD at Cochineal. Only you did actually target only BoD ships and probably cost us the round.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Aug 14, 2011 12:29:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

While I am the first to stick up for Legacy when they are right I am sorry guys but you aren't today; you are missing key parts in that video.

For those that didn't see the blockade there were indeed several times where the DLAM frig shot UC brigs I was watching the blockade with a Legacy member and I even commented a couple of times this shots happened.

It was known that TFF was only entering for 1 round; smart call wouldn't have been to completely ignore 3rd party raises, speak with UC and team up to sink the one and only frig Luxory had, instead it looks to me that you all freaked out and started running like head less chickens not knowing what to do and decided to go with the easy solution; end the blockade before it started.
Roseh

[Aug 14, 2011 12:37:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

lolol wait, so legacy did something shady then tried to justify it by editing a youtube video to "support" their actions.

[Aug 14, 2011 12:42:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Whether it was shady or not, which it sounds it was (chocker [sic]) I can't help but wonder why a flag that promotes more blockades goes to 4k a seg on a medium instead of just having a fun blockade, and LOSING?!!?!?!?!? Right we're talking about Legacy nevermind.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Aug 14, 2011 1:11:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
visioon

Let's recap this blokade now shall we.

It all started with of course the idea of wanting to blokade (shocked faces). For reasons i cannot remember we decided on harmattan though it was known legacy was gonna drop as well. For this reason Chillii contacted Avienda about wanting to join.
After explaining we wanted to join the cade, negotiations started to find a suitable time ALL 3 flags would be able to attend. Though dictated by Legacy we finaly settled on the seen time, not known to us yet that TFF would not be able to join. (For a full view of what happened you will need to contact chillii as he has the logs)
Through last minute notification and forums we found out TFF would not be here.

A little before the cade started we heard TFF was gonna join for 1 round. Great fun lovers we are so we decided to move along as planned. After very slow jobbing we gain a 15-20 jobber advantage 30 minutes before the cade started and legacy raises pay to catch up which is understanding and we let them catch up obviously.
Luxory shows up and decides he wants to 4th party a frig and raises significantly. Because TFF only filled 1 frig they match. Both flags gain jobbers fast while Legacy and UC remain low.
Legacy decides to match eventually and so we had no choice but to match as well, not wanting to pull out before cade even started even though it was intended as a low fund cade purely for fun and experience.

Due to not filling a frig fast enough we decide to split the jobbers over 2 brigs. This was a smart decision because at the start of the round we gain points fast and get ahead even though we had the lowest amount of jobbers.

Now the reason of why we did not attack TFF and DLAM till later in the round. There were plenty of untaken points outside the main cluster where TFF, DLAM and Legacy were fighting over.
When they decided to come over to our points we did not shoot DLAM because we were moving to the points now left behind. (Why chase both DLAM and Legacy when they are away from the points right?) At some point DLAM was chasing me over the board till i had no choice but to shoot at them.
From here on Legacy was already paywarring and had 4-5 frigs on. It should be noted that before they went into paywar they already had more jobbers than all other 3 flags combined.

Another part that should be said is that in the middle of the cade we contacted Legacy asking if they would lower pay for the 2nd round because DLAM would prolly be sunk and TFF was only in for 1 round.
They answered only with 'We will see' resulting in us pulling out because we were not willing to waste another few ton on a maybe.

Reasons we were not teaming:
1. DLAM and UC exchanged shots but was cleverly edited out by Q.
2. What use would we have in TFF amassing so many points, to the point they almost caught up to us.

Overall it was just poor strategy on Legacys end that made them think we were teaming.

Now for the trolling part:
If 'They are obviously teaming, lets paywar their booties' are the smartest words you have ever heard you sure surround yourself with dumb people.
Personally i think 'Smart' is the smartest word i have ever heard.

Sorry for the long post,
Cheers

Visioon
Just passing by, no funny or smart quotes here.
[Aug 14, 2011 1:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

(For a full view of what happened you will need to contact chillii as he has the logs)

It's funny because I wasn't keeping logs, until someone so cleverly told me to then copy/paste all my chat into a word dock or notepad because of how known Legacy is for this.

Way to be predictable.
Chillii.
[Aug 14, 2011 1:47:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

GUYS GUYS, TFF MISSED TWO SHOTS. BUMP PAY BUMP PAY.

Edit: 5:20, exchange between TFF and DLAM. How nice of you to conveniently zoom out of that region though.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Edit 2 times, last edit by warp11 at Aug 14, 2011 3:05:12 PM]
[Aug 14, 2011 2:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Leagacy, people wouldnt be flaming you so hard if you werent such liars. Stop pretending to be something you're not and maybe you wont be seen as the ocean scum for a moment.

Q, you posted that you dont care what people's opinions are on you or your flag, so why go to so much trouble trying to cover up all the BS you guys pull. Pretending to be the nice guys of the ocean can only take you so far unless you do actually go out of your way to help others without motives to benefit yourselves. Cut the crap and stop acting like you give a shit about Viridian, its islands or the players because if this is your way of being a freind to new flags, who needs enemies?
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Aug 14, 2011 3:20:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 101   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates