• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 52
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6101 times and has 51 replies Next Thread
jamiejoshua

Re: Bounty on Saints Of Glory

Oh also i dont need to go on alts to send you tells ide do it on my main.. People that know me would agree im not a little pussy like that..
If you need to make up storys to run away from my challenge you can, i dont care.
----------------------------------------
Yajamie
Prince of Apple core.
Just because i rock doesnt mean im made out of stone.
[Aug 14, 2011 4:50:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Oh also i dont need to go on alts to send you tells ide do it on my main.. People that know me would agree im not a little pussy like that..
If you need to make up storys to run away from my challenge you can, i dont care.

I can vouch for this ^

I've had a few run ins with Yajamie and not once has he used an alt.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Aug 14, 2011 4:52:03 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 4:51:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Ive known these TFF guys since before they started the flag and have always found them pretty straight up. I have never had any issues with them being honest or straight forward with what they want to do or what they have.

I dont know what happened with LJ or whoever else and i don't really care as it has nothing to do with me. It is unfortunant that you all had a falling out.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Aug 14, 2011 5:16:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

They are def not the kind to use alts and after hearing it had nothing to do with them leaving the alliance I lift my bounty.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Aug 14, 2011 5:27:24 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 5:20:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

They are def not the kind to use alts and after hearing it had nothing to do with them leaving the alliance I lift my bounty.

I can confirm that this has nothing to do with any alliance that Heisenberg's Uncertainty and The First Fleet are parties to.

And as for bounties, hell, I know of at least one flag having left this alliance ring to declare war on one of its member to collect a 465,000 poe bounty for a sinking a few months ago. I was on the ship that sank Sink University .... yarrrrrghhhh.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Aug 14, 2011 6:04:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aopox

Iff you guys want to play this game in a way you tell others how to play it sure do it, nobody is gonna tell me what to do.

I know i had horrible tells from Moiras, I heard BAD BAD speaking from yajamie against me and he did it behind my back.

Iff other people really believe people who dont try this at them because they need you to help them out sure rofl believe all you want, game will not change a bit for me.

Last post from me tired of this overall lying.
[Aug 14, 2011 6:07:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Calling out someone

Someone calling your bluff

Playing the no-one gunna tell me what to do card

Fail

Edit: Oh, and if this bounty isn't over the alliance, what is it over? Purely because im nosey.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Aug 14, 2011 6:52:03 AM]
[Aug 14, 2011 6:46:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

I can vouch that Jamie wouldn't go alting around, but I stand by saying the bounty is petty and pathetic. Boys and girls, agree to disagree, go your separate ways and act like adults.

Seems a shame really.
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Aug 14, 2011 7:55:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muppman

HEHE so its time for us to hit back, goood.

ILL GIVE ANYONE who blackade TFF when they got islands 1Miljoen poe for winning it. Iff you had TO pay a big amount of cash i will make up for it in paying more. Lets try to lame and send the ocean for you convict, Iff you are a bad player dont try to buy your tricks.

Happy dear dying,

loves Aopox

1 TFF island blockaded and and taken, I will poke you about that million when i se you in the game Apox :D
/Qvintus, First mate of Nightmare and King of Legacy
[Aug 14, 2011 8:47:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ljgmf

I dont know what happened with LJ or whoever else and i don't really care as it has nothing to do with me. It is unfortunant that you all had a falling out.

Nothing happened with Lj............

This is all soooo sad :(
Ljgmf
Queen of Saints of Glory
Captain of The Forgiven
Aopox's wife

p.s. please call me Lj =)
[Aug 14, 2011 9:39:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ljgmf

..............after hearing it had nothing to do with them leaving the alliance I lift my bounty.

I'm not sure if I really understand what u are saying Whiterose........... but if you seem to know something that I don't.... Maybe you can enlighten me and send me a tell ingame?

Thanks,
Ljgmf
Queen of Saints of Glory
Captain of The Forgiven
Aopox's wife

p.s. please call me Lj =)
[Aug 14, 2011 9:43:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

..............after hearing it had nothing to do with them leaving the alliance I lift my bounty.

I'm not sure if I really understand what u are saying Whiterose........... but if you seem to know something that I don't.... Maybe you can enlighten me and send me a tell ingame?

Thanks,

She doesn't. Shes just lame.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Aug 14, 2011 9:51:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

I think the fact you only returned Upper Class' war dec rather than legacy's as well speaks wonders about you.
Seepnah
[Aug 14, 2011 11:10:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

I think this whole thread has gone a bit off topic. meh.

Personally i've never had an issue with the TFF boys. They always seemed like typical aussie larrikins. Not the type of fellas to go around alt sniping.

Fairbella on the other hand... I don't have much to say in regards to. Tried to chat to her/he/it once but her/he/it obviously thought that being obnoxious to someone you've never spoken to is the way to set a first good impression... each to their own I guess.

All in all.... wouldn't it be best to state your reasoning in black and white for the bounty? Would save all the bickering. Or simply state it's personal reasons you don't wish to discuss? .. also another good and easy way to kill this stupid thread.
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Aug 14, 2011 2:41:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shadows004

Just hearing this stuff makes me glad that I'm going neutral between TFF and SoG.

Sorry Lj but after reading what Poxie has been saying to Jamie and others makes me even gladder not to be behind that.

We all also need to remember that this is just a GAME and that we shouldn't really make it a huge deal who leaves whatever flag or who leaves whatever alliance. The fact that there IS a bounty on a certain flag although i have to admit makes things a little more interesting and I'm sure there is a decent reason behind but if its just the fact that they left the alliance like some suggest is a pretty childish and immature act.

-Saphiq

Saphiq/Bunnylove
Viridian Ocean
Occupation-Bunnylord of rigging
[Aug 14, 2011 7:12:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Just hearing this stuff makes me glad that I'm going neutral between TFF and SoG.

Sorry Lj but after reading what Poxie has been saying to Jamie and others makes me even gladder not to be behind that.

We all also need to remember that this is just a GAME and that we shouldn't really make it a huge deal who leaves whatever flag or who leaves whatever alliance. The fact that there IS a bounty on a certain flag although i have to admit makes things a little more interesting and I'm sure there is a decent reason behind but if its just the fact that they left the alliance like some suggest is a pretty childish and immature act.

-Saphiq

Actually, you SHOULD make a big deal. Just dont let it affect you irl.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 14, 2011 7:19:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shadows004

Actually, you SHOULD make a big deal. Just dont let it affect you irl.[/quote]

well dont make it such a big deal to be spamming it everywhere on this page

Saphiq/Bunnylove
Viridian Ocean
[Aug 14, 2011 7:30:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

But dude, this whole thread is about all that. So its not spam. Cuz its here. Stop spamming this end-the-spam nonsense.
LoLune

[Aug 14, 2011 7:32:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shadows004

i just meant that on the ocean its becoming a bigger deal then it really should be, just because SoG dropped all their alliances and joined up with RM shouldn't result in name calling and "hate tells", the bounty is good way of dealling with the commotion in its own right, but actually talking about it and/or actually going head to head in fair pvp's etc. makes more sense

Saphiq/Bunnylove
Viridian Ocean
[Aug 14, 2011 7:36:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

just because SoG dropped all their alliances and joined up with RM shouldn't result in name calling and "hate tells"

Woodchuck! More fresh meat for the Viridian grinder. Sorry bub, its ugly here :(
LoLune

[Aug 14, 2011 7:48:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jamiejoshua

I agree with saph this forum has gone too far.

Ide like to post a 20k bounty on beating one of my fellow members from my flag The First fleet, i do this to show that bountys arent that big of a deal and shouldnt cause so much attention apart from people who want to go out have some fun PVPing and making poe whilst doing it...
So happy hunting...

Oh Btw for those people that are curious to what SHADIG means have a look =)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shadig

Your mate Yajamie
Yajamie
Prince of Apple core.
Just because i rock doesnt mean im made out of stone.
[Aug 14, 2011 8:21:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

I think this whole thread has gone a bit off topic. meh.

Personally i've never had an issue with the TFF boys. They always seemed like typical aussie larrikins. Not the type of fellas to go around alt sniping.

Fairbella on the other hand... I don't have much to say in regards to. Tried to chat to her/he/it once but her/he/it obviously thought that being obnoxious to someone you've never spoken to is the way to set a first good impression... each to their own I guess.

All in all.... wouldn't it be best to state your reasoning in black and white for the bounty? Would save all the bickering. Or simply state it's personal reasons you don't wish to discuss? .. also another good and easy way to kill this stupid thread.

The bounty is for personal reason, personally i dont like aopox and the things his been saying. As well as trust been broken by friends.

Hunta you sent me an in game tell which i failed to respond to because i was afk, you thought i may have a problem with you, i dont. It might of got confused with the fact that our flags have always been on opposite sides of the fence since day one being at war and having a few blockades against each other that is all.

I need to make a comment here. We, in my flag decided to make a change, close one chapter and start a new one. I approached Convict prior to this, telling him that we would be leaving the alliance and he told me it was ok.

That proves the accusations *umg you cry cos they left your alliance* are false.

Man you cant post a simple bounty without an episode of bold and the beautifull taking place
[Aug 15, 2011 3:09:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates