• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 24
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9499 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
24V

Sinkfest 2 (Dates added)

Would you like the chance of an injury ? an eyepatch or maybe a pegleg ? well then you should enter Sinkfest! .. BUT before bombarding me with loads of questions, Please see Here for full details
you can also leave questions here if you wish if im not online.

More will be added to this forum post soon.

the main list is now FULL but im taking a few reserve names incase anyone pulls out! contact rampage
----------------------------------------
Rampage on Sage Emerald

I don't do many avatars now days but if you want to see some of my favorites click Here
[Edit 2 times, last edit by 24V at Sep 16, 2011 1:26:32 PM]
[Aug 11, 2011 3:10:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24V

Re: Sinkfest 2

Due to the lack of interest i am changing the War Brigs to merchant brigs so that means we will now be sinking 20 times not 30 but everything else is the same you are still required to donate 1 MB and 5k. Any questions plz ask rampage.
Rampage on Sage Emerald

I don't do many avatars now days but if you want to see some of my favorites click Here
[Sep 12, 2011 1:57:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24V

OK guys we are now full! so it?s time to see if we can make a date that?s cool with everyone. this is the fun part...

Ok so i was thinking Monday 26th september at 1 pm PP time (9pm GMT)

You all have until Friday 23rd to post here either way..
the people that have not posted yes or no by this time it will be taken as they are not interested and will be cut.

I understand that i can't please everyone with this time but i am doing the best i can so saying that if the majority say yes (15+) then it will go ahead on that day and i will have to try to replace the pirates that will pull out. POST HERE please
Rampage on Sage Emerald

[Edit 4 times, last edit by 24V at Sep 24, 2011 1:21:12 PM]
[Sep 16, 2011 1:10:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheTarHeel50

1 PM game-time doesn't work for me. A couple hours earlier or a different day would be better. Thanks

Hansbrough
[Sep 18, 2011 3:00:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MaryWorth

Well, if it's not good for HANS...we should definitely cancel. O.O hehehe
- Sibil on Emerald

Avatar by the very talented Rampage
[Sep 19, 2011 5:02:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheTarHeel50

I didn't say that hahah. If it works for everyone else that's fine by me. I was just responding to the request.

Hansbrough
[Sep 19, 2011 10:34:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zodforums

Re: Sinkfest 2 (Dates added)

Any time is fine with me...I'll just try to make it work. Looking forward to (hopefully) breaking my 100+ sinks perfect record without an injury.

*grumble, grumble*
Zod
- Creator of the Crew Report on all oceans
[Sep 19, 2011 12:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MaryWorth

YES, by the way
- Sibil on Emerald

[Sep 20, 2011 8:39:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zodforums

So do we have a definitive list of participants and an official time? Not too many people replied. :(
Zod
[Sep 24, 2011 8:42:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stefano93

Im replying saturday, that too bad? <,<!
Avallach --
[Sep 24, 2011 10:47:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Oops! I don't use the forums often, so sorry if I'm a little late...

Any day is fine with me, although 9pm my time isn't probably going to work out well...maybe a couple hours earlier could be possible? Thankies!

~ Runk
Gone
[Sep 24, 2011 11:35:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24V

SOOOO..... 5 people could be bothered to reply ? wellll its quite obvious that sinkfest is not going to be today now huh ... SO let’s try once more the NEW proposed date is Tuesday 4th Oct at 1 pm game time.

I asked everyone to keep an eye on the forum as soon as i added their name to the list, as well as me spamming the inn to look here and REPLY YES OR NO there is no excuse you all have until this Friday (23rd) at 1 pm game time to get back to me here. If people do not get back to me by this time then i will cancel Sinkfest, this is really not something i want to do so if you have a little spare time maybe check out the List HERE and see if people are online and give them a poke so we can all get our limbs blown off (hopefully) ^.^
Rampage on Sage Emerald

[Sep 26, 2011 4:32:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

That works fine for me, Rammy. :)
Gone
[Sep 26, 2011 8:21:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zodforums

Looking forward to it!
Zod
[Sep 26, 2011 9:32:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheTarHeel50

This date is much better for me, I can make it. Thanks

Hansbrough
[Sep 26, 2011 10:24:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stefano93

Fine by me
Avallach --
[Sep 26, 2011 11:21:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tigerbares

i'll be there :)
[Sep 26, 2011 11:32:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IainMc83

Since I can normally be found online at all hours and have a few disposable ships stick me down as a reserve mate and I will fill in if need be.
Mainsail. :)
[Sep 26, 2011 1:18:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dapiratedude

I can't make anytime before 3 game time on Tues-Thursday. Mondays and Fridays I can make anything after noon game time.
Threetwoone of Sage
Senior Officer and First Mate in Mysterious Ways
[Sep 26, 2011 2:20:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MaryWorth

OKAY
- Sibil on Emerald

[Sep 26, 2011 3:18:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bschrad

1pm gametime should be fine with me. I'd like more like 11am gametime but if it works better for the rest...then that is fine. Thanks!
Bschrad
- Sage Ocean
[Sep 29, 2011 1:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24V

OK guys it’s come down to this... Sinkfest is hereby terminated, I am pretty gutted about it as the first one ROCKED. I have tried my best to get this thing sorted but I’m getting nowhere. I have tried to find the people in question and im sure some of you have helped me to. I am really sorry to -- Bschrad, Sibil, Threetwoone, Mainsail, Aspects, Avallach, Hansbrough, Aeri, Zod and Runkeerin who really wanted this sinkfest to work as much as me. SOOOO i will be organizing 2 free sinks (paid for by me) for all the above names on Tuesday at 1pm as my way of saying sorry that we could not make this happen, i am aware that some of you bought WBs then MBs after that but there is nothing i can do about it .... This is why i was strict in the fact that i did not want the deeds until a date was set. I have already put huge amount of time into this and i really can’t keep sparing more. If someone else would like to take over then by all means feel free

Any questions about this please see me.

PS i will not be offended if you guys don’t show up for your FREE sinks on Tuesday.
Rampage on Sage Emerald

[Oct 2, 2011 12:31:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zodforums

Thank you, Rampage, for trying to get this event going. I truly applaud your efforts. I'll be sneaking into the game from work (shh!) to take part in your two free sinks on Tuesday, which is a very generous offer.

I'm sorry to hear that this event isn't going to happen. I think it's just a part of my eternal curse to never get an injury. :) I managed to log another eight sinks today alone while participating in the blockade and jobbing on botched CI/HS runs but remain in 100% perfect condition. Grumble, grumble.

Here's hoping that I can get one soon!
Zod
[Oct 2, 2011 6:57:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dapiratedude

Thanks fer trying! I wish I could have made it fer the two sinks but RL commitments held me back. Maybe someday we can get this planned again :)
Threetwoone of Sage
Senior Officer and First Mate in Mysterious Ways
[Oct 5, 2011 6:24:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates