• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2103 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Natlondon

Ultimate 20K + 200K Aof Tornament! Hosted By Natlondon

EDIT MOVED TO THE SAGE OCEAN EVENTS , I POSTED ON THE WRONG OCEAN

Hey guys..

so i was thinking of doing a tornament and i couldnt think what to do then it suddenly hit me to do an all in or fold poker tornament!

What AOF Poker Is

Aof stand for all in or fold so thats what ye do. basically when its the start of the round when ye recieve ye hand and the flop hasnt come up you either all in or fold! it is great fun but also very risky , So now ye know what aof is!

Please note: Poe will not be returned once lost!!!

What will happen on the event day

What will happen is everybody participating would log in on a certain date / time of the event which has not been chosen yet , everybody taking part would get an invite to my house and their would be groups of around 5 or more if alot of people take part , each group would be assigned to a room with a poker table and would then buy in to a private table. their will be 2 different tornaments , one for the slightly poorer people with cash to buy in to a 2k-20k and another one for richer people that would buy in to a 20k-200k table.It would carry on going until one of the people at the table in the group reaches 150k ( for 2k-20k) and 500k (for 20k-200k) , the winners of each group would be assigned to a room with a black poker table ( oo!) and then repeat the same thing until their is a winner!

To Take Part

. You must have a decent amount of money for what cateroragry you would like to participate in
. You must be online at the date / time of the event
. You must pay an entry fee of 2k which will be added to the winners pot
. You must NOT moan or hate if you lose , anybody doing this shall be kicked out of the tornament

Date And Time Of The Event

The date and time has not been currently been decided but it will be added below when we get enough participants.
Date: [NA]
Time:[NA]

So yeah thats basically what it would be , if you would like to participate please leave your ypp login name as a reply below, please note this is for viridian players only!
And just another reminder , all poe lost is your own fault!

If you have any questions either ask them on the forum or /tell natlondon ingame on the viridian ocean , he should be online most of the time.

If you are also sure you would like to join then /tell natlondon , karkinosguy , nathanlondon or kieranj in viridan ocean to pay your 2k for the tornament , all participators names will be kept in a document so please no trying to say you paid , you can also pay your 2 on the day of the event,

Any donations to me in POE or Dubs would be greatly appreciated :)
Thats all their is to say really! join in it'll be fun and ye could make yeself a fortune!

IF YE WANT TO TAKE PART LEAVE YE CHARACTER LOG IN NAME BELOW AS A REPLY TO THIS POST!

Natlondon

----------------------------------------
Natlondon Of The Sage Ocean
Karkinosguy Of The Sage Ocean
Captain Of The Crew Mountain Dew Bandits
Lord Of The Flag Peace Sells
Awesome 20k Or 200k Aof Hoster
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Natlondon at Aug 11, 2011 7:53:43 AM]
[Aug 11, 2011 3:37:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Re: Ultimate 20K + 200K Aof Tornament! Hosted By Natlondon

Besides not being any different than a normal 200k AoF poker game....

None of the people you listed appear to have an account on Viridan, nor does your crew exsist, are you sure your're posting on the right ocean?
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Whitehazed at Aug 11, 2011 7:43:06 AM]
[Aug 11, 2011 7:42:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Natlondon

Re: Ultimate 20K + 200K Aof Tornament! Hosted By Natlondon

ah just realised im on the sage ocean , sorry matey!
Natlondon Of The Sage Ocean
Karkinosguy Of The Sage Ocean
Captain Of The Crew Mountain Dew Bandits
Lord Of The Flag Peace Sells
Awesome 20k Or 200k Aof Hoster
[Aug 11, 2011 7:48:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates