• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1705 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Hrengito

Universal layout booch Reply to this Post

Is it just me, or do others see this added whitespace above the logo and between the tabs and content? Been that way for a few weeks.

----------------------------------------
Hrengito on all oceans, primarily Sage. Memmed: Sage(356/356).Viridian sea(25/282).
Best solo recorded 2-stop 50L time: 60m. In opposition to aftcastles for sloops everywhere.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hrengito at Aug 10, 2011 3:22:38 PM]
[Aug 10, 2011 3:22:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Universal layout booch Reply to this Post

Yeah, it's not just you - something about the MediaWiki update disagreed with the Puzzle Pirates skins. We're already looking into it.
[Aug 10, 2011 4:14:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aimela

Is that why the show/hide isn't working at the moment as well? anyone else notice?
Aimela
Sometimes we know we shouldn't and that's exactly why we do.
[Aug 17, 2011 2:29:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alfwyn

Yes, this is the same problem - the YPP skins are booched since the upgrade. If you are logged into YPPedia you can work around that by choosing another skin under "my preferences". Monobook or vector are good choices.
[Aug 17, 2011 6:48:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

I cannot stress enough how much better Vector is.
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Aug 17, 2011 9:33:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates