• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 181
Posts: 181   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19111 times and has 180 replies Next Thread
Whitehazed

Re: Legacy's intent to scare Razor's Edge into scuttling Spectre

Let's be honest here forums,

Are you taking one out of the Stephen Colbert playbook? Now nation, lets be honest here, Legacy is not a tough challenge, they let me XO and Elfeesh nav second, come on is this really a tough fight?

@Lune: What did I do to you that you must find the need to complain about?

Cue jellyking comeback
----------------------------------------
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Aug 11, 2011 3:14:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Aren't you the guy that told a boat full of Spanish guys to go eat some tacos?

Cool.

had a lol :D
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Aug 11, 2011 3:53:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Let's be honest here forums,

Are you taking one out of the Stephen Colbert playbook? Now nation, lets be honest here, Legacy is not a tough challenge, they let me XO and Elfeesh nav second, come on is this really a tough fight?

@Lune: What did I do to you that you must find the need to complain about?

You were born.
Chillii.
[Aug 11, 2011 7:50:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I agree, but this is a Legacy thread so I had to hate on them, all the cool kids do it.

Creme, we need a flag called "Fight us Cool Kids". Please will someone take my good not well thought out idea?
It's a better acronym than "Boo our other Booched," just saying. Someone jump on this. NAO.

Edit: Typo
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Aug 11, 2011 8:23:58 PM]
[Aug 11, 2011 8:12:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Decent point, but I throw it out the window based on how they have handled their past umpteen outpost blockades.

Oh, that's a nice one!

Our last umpteen outpost blockades should be all of them, so I'll give you a list.

Spectre XXIV, June 27 2010: Baby Legacy drops on an undefended island, trying to snipe our first precious pixels. Yes, we did. Boo Our Other Booched dropped last minute to spice up the flagsit, but didn't have the organisation needed to win that day. 3-0 for Legacy.

This was already discussed so I won't comment on it.

Spectre XXV, July 4 2010: Qvintus saw the scuttle button for the first time, and just had to figure out what it did. After realising what it did, we tried to turn the mistake into a fun training blockade, but with Boo Our Other Booched thirdpartying with two frigs, we made the greenie mistake of sinking them first, lost round one, got scared and pulled out. Lost 3-0.

Hypocritical bullshit. You mock people for scuttling and frown upon it, yet come up with crap like "LOL WE SCUTTLD CUZ WE DIDNT NO WUT SCUTTLE MEANT" like you were running a flag without knowing how the game works?

Dendrite XXIX, October 24 2010: Ok, not a pretty one. We were too focused on winning our second island to start up the blockade pond, Qvintus had just started on antidepressants which made him stand still for several turns a few times (not good for a naver/BA), so we pushed pay to win. This has been discussed thoroughly after it happened, and we are not proud of it. Won 3-1 for Legacy.

Remember the parenting thing? Yeah, I'm not calling you a bad parent again, but truly, truly, if your husband just started up on antidepressants and the first thing he says is HEY I THINK A BLOCKADE IS A GOOD IDEA you should maybe say "No". Forget what you did in game, this is just a poor life choice. Also. For the love of holy god, please stop bringing your real life into the game. No one gives a shit no matter how sad it is.

Polaris XIX, January 15 2011: After a flamestorm against Captainben for taking Ansel from Infierno De Los Diablos in a flagsit, we decided to make a parody of a flagsit on the island that Infierno De Los Diablos still had. We posted an intent to flagsit, and started pay on 1 PoE/seg. Due to third parties (And I think, another drop by Babehun's flag at the time), pay went up to 21 PoE/seg. This was one of the most exciting blockades we've ever done, especially round three, where Heisenberg's Uncertainty sent in junks at 1K/seg, and Qvintus had to juggle 3 pointsitting sloops with 3 alts on each, while Narci ran around from buoy to buoy on a full sloop, hiding from the junks, and Zorbo saved the day by filling a sloop in Booty Bashers to grab more points. Won 3-0 for Legacy.

Sounds like a fun blockade however at 21 poe/seg I cannot help but wonder why you are moaning about Qvintus navving 3 sloops at once instead of gee I dunno, letting in flags do it? Win oriented?

Ansel XIV, February 20 2011: Arranged blockade with Subtle Tease, where different caps were tried in each round, just to see if they worked (they didn't, really), both flags shared the same vent channel for land staff and waiting navers, and Anchovia land admiraled for both flags. Lost 3-1 in a chickenrace in round three, were neither flag wanted Ansel, and both were afraid that the other would pull out first. Legacy's fleet for this blockade consisted of only Anchovy ships.

I remember this. Being as it wasn't a real blockade I don't see why you mentioned it, but whatever, it was a nice learning experience.

Dendrite XXX, March 5 2011: The first pond blockade, where a strict cap was used and Legacy supplied both fleets, with Pillars of Confidence challenging. Won 3-0 to Legacy, after PoC pulled out in R2.

Your pond took 6 months to get a blockade and your flag is SO insistent about saying "If you want a friendly kade challenge us at Dendrite"? Considering this is the only one you listed, I'm gonna say your pond isn't so successful or people just don't trust you, or something. Kudos for supplying a fleet for the opposing flag. 1 point for you.

Viridis XXXIII, May 29 2011: We all know this one. Fast Forward dropped on Subtle Tease, asked for someone to spice up the flagsit, Legacy decided to last minute drop, kept pay at 500 despite very uneven jobbing and lost round one and two. We then won round three due to a 3P that obviously didn't like Fast Forward, and Fast Forward pulled out. During the long break, we talked to Fast Forward, lowered pay after the 3P paywar, and asked them to come back. They did, then pulled out again. Won 3-2 for Legacy, and tartfest of the month.

Perhaps you should have spent more time telling Proof to gtfo and not load rather than messing up the blockade and then saying OOPS SORRY PLZ COME BACK. But this has been discussed enough in past.

Surtsey XIII, June 5 2011: Legacy dropped on Razor's Edge, due to an old grudge with Cymbach. Razor's Edge did not defend so, to avoid a flagsit, Legacy asked New Ocean Order to drop and come play with us, and gave them 500K for jobber pay. Won 3-1 for Legacy.

Again, not a real blockade, why mention it. But, considering it was provoked by a grudge, as many of your actions seem to be, I think my point is proven.

Viridis XXXIV, July 30 2011: Fast Forward dropped without any previous agreement regarding terms, then pulled out after R1 because the blockade was sinking. Won 3-0 to Legacy.

Without any previous agreement regarding terms? Are you scuppering kidding? You posted the logs even. Shadowy might be a douche and you might not like him but you can't say to Merzbow "Well if you asked you would have gotten what you wanted" the representative individual doesn't matter, it's the flag as a whole. If you don't like Shadowy then you treat his flag a certain way regardless, you don't treat them nicely because someone else from that flagged asking for a FRIENDLY blockade. How soon you forget. Oh, and don't bitch about him bringing up Proof, he had the right and you overreacted, you're just too proud to admit it.

Viridis XXXV, August 7 2011: DON'T LOOK AT ME dropped, after approaching me a week in advance and discussing terms in detail. The blockade was kept even, both sides used some of their newer navers and I think anyone who was there can agree that it was quite a nice blockade. Lost 3-1.

I haven't been around since August started really, so I'll just take your word for this one.

Those are the ten outpost blockades that Legacy have done. Most of them were fun and altogether, they cost less than one "real" large island blockade.

So, after this, I think my point has been proven. People don't dislike you because you're Legacy, they dislike you because of the things you do, the decisions you make in game and the way you treat people. You can't make a statement like "We promote blockading" if you bully people out of blockading because you don't like them. I think you're a tool, but I won't detract from you playing the game, I will just ask you why you do what you do, and based on the last two threads, I assume you will continue to ignore me because you think I'm trolling you.

I think you're losing politics by the way. Try keeping to your word in the future and realizing that real life trumps a game, health concerns and commitments are more important than pixels.

Do you disagree?
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Aug 11, 2011 9:42:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Sorry Lune, but when you support a flag and a flag supports you, it's rather "unusual" for the monarch to go nav for the opposing side. This is the kind of behaviour that makes people want to grab secret alts and pay back with the same coin.

oh so it is ok for Legacy to do this is it?

So remind me again Avienda why you thought it was acceptable to harras a "non allied pirate" when they took their alt from your cade crew to XO for the opposite side? A tad hypocritical don't you think?
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Aug 12, 2011 2:36:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

Sorry Lune, but when you support a flag and a flag supports you, it's rather "unusual" for the monarch to go nav for the opposing side. This is the kind of behaviour that makes people want to grab secret alts and pay back with the same coin.

So remind me again Avienda why you thought it was acceptable to harras a "non allied pirate" when they took their alt from your cade crew to XO for the opposite side? A tad hypocritical don't you think?

^5
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Aug 12, 2011 2:42:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Am I reading this wrong or did you just quote one pirate and addressed another?
Roseh

[Aug 12, 2011 2:51:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

^5

This was beneficial. Thank you Brisky for as always providing a statement that us who have not been affected by retardation can look back to for guidance.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Aug 12, 2011 3:32:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

So, after this, I think my point has been proven. People don't dislike you because you're Legacy, they dislike you because of the things you do, the decisions you make in game and the way you treat people. You can't make a statement like "We promote blockading" if you bully people out of blockading because you don't like them. I think you're a tool, but I won't detract from you playing the game, I will just ask you why you do what you do, and based on the last two threads, I assume you will continue to ignore me because you think I'm trolling you.

I think you're losing politics by the way. Try keeping to your word in the future and realizing that real life trumps a game, health concerns and commitments are more important than pixels.

Do you disagree?

Yes.

Last weekend DLAM had a kade against Legacy and i don't know about the rest of the flag, but I didn't feel the slightest bit bullied throughout any of it.

Also, without quoting the wall of text, I don't see how Shadowy was "bullied" in any way. He went out of his way to go and try and make a friendly kade, yes, but what he offered wasn't entirely friendly. He wanted to keep the time a secret to hold an advantage - easily seen if you re-read the logs that were posted before - and he didn't exactly handle it in much of a nice manner either. If you're attacking an island and want it to be friendly, you can't go trying to hold even more advantages than the attacker already holds whilst trying to keep the blockade friendly, it's like asking the defender to give you their island for cheap. Going back to Shadowy, maybe the Merzbrow incident could have been handled differently, but I can't help but think Avi might have been feeling defensive after Shadowy's approach, not that it justifies it.

The whole "Legacy paywars and bullies people and eats babies alive and robbed a bank once" thing is getting boring, if you don't like them, kade them. You might find it a bit more interesting than you thought.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Aug 12, 2011 6:45:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

I didn't hide the time, maybe the island for the sake of not getting outfleeted. The whole reason they made it sinking is because I didn't ask them if the time suited them, I gess. Even though it was a good time for Europeans, but w/e.

This was actually the first time I had the chance to try and arrange a friendly blockade. I gess I failed. But it's really not that hard to talk to me about perhaps arranging a better time for both sides. It has to come for two sides, don't you think?
Shadowiie on Emerald
[Aug 12, 2011 7:29:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Oh Shadowy, don't mind Disengaged. He's the political equivalent of Rebecca Black.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Aug 12, 2011 7:33:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Oh Shadowy, don't mind Disengaged. He's the political equivalent of Rebecca Black.

"Go back to jade you taco-munchers."

Hmm...
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Aug 12, 2011 7:44:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

I really don't understand this new blockading mindset of telling defenders when and where you're attacking to ensure a friendly blockade. Maybe I am just old-fashioned (I am getting old anyway ):), but if that's what an attacker has to do just to make sure they they get a care bear blockade, then that's them taking away one of their advantages.

If you're only prepared for a non-sinking blockade where pay is at 1k and you only get 30 jobbers, then maybe you should rethink about blockading. Anything could happen in a blockade, so you should prepare yourself for the worst and pick opponents that you can take, not whoever has your favorite island. Flags agreeing to certain terms is just dumbing down blockades. It's not hard communicating with the opposition to ensure things don't get too out of hand, but I personally think that the more agreements flags make the less skill is actually involved.

I'ma take a quick example of when I held Ansel and I had every flag and their mother asking for a friendly blockade. One request I got was for a WB and sloop, pay cap at 1k, in-flag, non-sinking blockade.
WB and sloop just limits the admiral's skill in making use of the fleet available.
Pay cap at 1k...well, I'm not going to hammer on about paycaps.
In-flag blockade team. Probably the stupidest thing I was ever asked. Is it the flag's fault that they're better at the social puzzle than you? Nope. Some people enjoy blockading with their out of flag buddies, so why ruin their fun just so you can win a bunch of pixels?
Non-sinking. That's taking away the defender's advantage.

I'll be honest, but I think people who want to blockade or currently blockade need thicker skin. Things might not go according to plan and you may not have been prepared for it or like it, you just have to get up, learn from what happened and carry on.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Shadowy is within his right to hide where and when he was attacking, if he revealed that, then he's losing an advantage, that said FF should've been prepared for it to go sinking. It really shouldn't be this hard to ensure a good, friendly blockade. There is nothing hard about sending the other side a /tell. Also I think that if people genuinely want a nice blockades, they need to be willing to get over any hate they're harboring and swallow their pride.
Anchovia
[Aug 12, 2011 8:09:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

This.

Friday...Friday...gotta get down on Fridayyy

Edit: Felt rude to blank Ancho's post.

I completely agree that you don't need to have a carebear blockade to get involved, unfortunately i wish i could see more flags coming through that weren't too worried about resources and just wanted to blockade for the sake of blockading.
Disengaged.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Aug 12, 2011 9:27:10 AM]
[Aug 12, 2011 9:20:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Yes.

Last weekend DLAM had a kade against Legacy and i don't know about the rest of the flag, but I didn't feel the slightest bit bullied throughout any of it.

I stated I wasn't there for it and wasn't going to comment. High five for using it as your argument anyways.

Also, without quoting the wall of text, I don't see how Shadowy was "bullied" in any way. He went out of his way to go and try and make a friendly kade, yes, but what he offered wasn't entirely friendly. He wanted to keep the time a secret to hold an advantage - easily seen if you re-read the logs that were posted before - and he didn't exactly handle it in much of a nice manner either. If you're attacking an island and want it to be friendly, you can't go trying to hold even more advantages than the attacker already holds whilst trying to keep the blockade friendly, it's like asking the defender to give you their island for cheap. Going back to Shadowy, maybe the Merzbrow incident could have been handled differently, but I can't help but think Avi might have been feeling defensive after Shadowy's approach, not that it justifies it.

They made it sinking 2 minutes before live. No doubt that was within the things that they are allowed to do, but they did it because "Qvintus doesn't like Shadowy" and Avienda virtually said if Merzbow did the talking, it would not have happened. I think with the bad blood already there between the flags Shadowy handled the situation well and was under no obligation to tell Avienda which island, Legacy has been around long enough to have fleets at each island. In the end he did tell her the place and I believe time. FF gave up their advantage as attackers, and Legacy used their sinking advantage as a defending, much larger flag. Substitute larger with richer as you see fit. You ignored the part about how Legacy says they are helping new flags blockade, but really aren't. It's what I was expecting though.

The whole "Legacy paywars and bullies people and eats babies alive and robbed a bank once" thing is getting boring, if you don't like them, kade them. You might find it a bit more interesting than you thought.

The people in Legacy aren't worth the time and effort of moving PoE to Viridian, caring enough to buy ships and caring enough to blockade them. I'm just an innocent little troll on the forums that the head honchos of Legacy keep ignoring. To be fair, that might be smart to not reply for them.

To your new post, I think you are forgetting how worthless PoE has become and how expensive blockades now are. How many new flags have members committed to putting in a lot of PoE and effort? Not many. Having a few good small blockades would get them interested in larger scale blockades and put in more effort. So yes , to a new flag, resources are very important. You're practically saying 'Why do Africans care so much about food". Yeah, extreme analogy, but it's the same thing if you figure it out.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Aug 12, 2011 10:17:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

You're practically saying 'Why do Africans care so much about food".

It's funny because this is a game called Puzzle Pirates.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Aug 12, 2011 10:56:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I will explain for those who need it. Food is short in Africa and they need it to survive so it is more important to the citizens of African than it is to those of developed countries such as England, Australia, America, Canada, etc.

Resources are short for a newer flag that doesn't have many members committing to blockading so those few resources are more important to them and must be used sparingly than they would be to a flag that has ten times their net worth or more.

I thought this was obvious, but I suppose it'll act as a troll buffer.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Aug 12, 2011 11:04:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Plenty of whacked out opinion in this bugger.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 12, 2011 11:27:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elliptic

Echoing Setsusa: opportunity cost! It's a real thing! And the unpredicatability of costs in a sinking blockade is HUGE, so you hardly even know what your opportunity cost is! Fun. (If you don't know what I mean, this is a fairly breviloquent explanation.)
"That is not how the question frames itself."

Wend, royal archophobe
[Aug 12, 2011 11:30:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Friday...Friday...gotta get down on Fridayyy

CHILLING IN THE FRONT SEAT.
Sincerely
[Aug 12, 2011 2:02:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I just had sex
LoLune

[Aug 12, 2011 2:12:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Elliptic wrote: 
Echoing Setsusa: opportunity cost! It's a real thing! And the unpredicatability of costs in a sinking blockade is HUGE, so you hardly even know what your opportunity cost is! Fun. (If you don't know what I mean, this is a fairly breviloquent explanation.)

Quoted for Truth ... and explained in plain English here.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sverdrup at Aug 12, 2011 2:36:38 PM]
[Aug 12, 2011 2:35:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I'm so tempted to make that my siggy, Dahl!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Aug 12, 2011 2:47:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Man Tikao, why do you always stalk me in threads, i might just have to stop posting. /rage. /wrists.

I will point out the above was sarcasm, I've noticed you've been having difficulties so far this thread and need people to state the obvious for you.
Disengaged.

[Aug 12, 2011 2:50:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Tik, please say something witty and wonderful. Because Im awful embarrassed at how much these newbs have been schoolin you lately.
LoLune

[Aug 12, 2011 2:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Man Tikao, why do you always stalk me in threads, i might just have to stop posting. /rage. /wrists.

I will point out the above was sarcasm, I've noticed you've been having difficulties so far this thread and need people to state the obvious for you.

Sarcasm or not, comparing you politically to Rebecca Black makes me laugh.

I'm sorry, Lune, here let me post some lame pic...

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Aug 12, 2011 3:26:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Legacy already won its fame.

Only to its own flag members, basically. I don't have an issue with anyone personally in Legacy, but as a whole they present themselves as some rockstars when they've done about piss all. Not that there is much more to be "done", but still. Chest thumping is pretty worthless when it isn't supported by impressive actions.

Edit:

Resources are short for a newer flag that doesn't have many members committing to blockading so those few resources are more important to them and must be used sparingly than they would be to a flag that has ten times their net worth or more.

This. And the fact that most flags playing the political game these days (on any ocean) are comprised of socially inept and perpetually butthurt goons who have no sense of history or YPP's former greatness of community standards, so setting up a blockade beforehand is virtually required to ensure a decent defense and avoid some poe buyer/poker fiend from dropping 10 mil into an outpost.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Aug 12, 2011 4:07:16 PM]
[Aug 12, 2011 3:39:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Sigh, the whole pointing out the obvious thing.

I never said Dahl was being sarcastic, I was referring to the line above in the post i was making. If you thought I was referring to my own post, word your own post better.

This is where Tikao stomps in and tries to point out what sarcasm is and how everyone else does it wrong, maybe sometime she'll realize that she's been getting things wrong repeatedly for the past few months.
Disengaged.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Aug 12, 2011 3:45:08 PM]
[Aug 12, 2011 3:43:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Sigh, the whole pointing out the obvious thing.

I never said Dahl was being sarcastic, I was referring to the line above in the post i was making. If you thought I was referring to my own post, word your own post better.

This is where Tikao stomps in and tries to point out what sarcasm is and how everyone else does it wrong, maybe sometime she'll realize that she's been getting things wrong repeatedly for the past few months.

Uh, actually you quote Dahl... then said

Why would I not think you were saying Dahl's post was sarcastic?

And I posted the first pic I found that had the word sarcasm in it! Would you have preferred an emu pic?

Martobain wrote: 

[Aug 12, 2011 3:55:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 181   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates