• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1151 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
crazy2155

Looking for Someone

I'm looking for a person named Shannon, her pirate name is Krissy, she plays Viridian. I am seriously worried about her as she has not contacted me in months, I am not sure if her msn is working as it was messing up previously.

She is from New Zealand so I'm hoping she didn't get caught up in the Earthquakes... I haven't spoken to her since May, we last spoke when she was last on PP.

So, Any information would be nice, even if its just confirmation that she is alive... If you do not want to post in the forum I am happy for you to contant me in game. If you read this Krissy (I doubt it cause you always told me you hated forums) I miss you and I hope your ok.

(Yes I know she plays Runescape and has Facebook, I am friends with her on both but she has a habit of hiding when she doesn't want to be found...)

So you can understand, I am just worried for my friend.
----------------------------------------
Wat
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crazy2155 at Aug 9, 2011 12:49:13 AM]
[Aug 9, 2011 12:46:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

Re: Looking for Someone

Hope you find her and she is ok.
Orick on the Viridian Ocean
Fleet Officer and Midshipman in the Pouncing Piranhas Crew
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 9, 2011 9:01:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Re: Looking for Someone

I hope you find her mate <3
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Aug 9, 2011 2:26:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates