• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5216 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Nectarinez

GARAGE SALE! (UPDATED screenies with more stuff 8/11)

accepting offers on any of this stuff. be reasonable. the less i have to haggle with you the more likely i am to give it to you at a good price...

for furni that's available in the furnisher, i've been doing about 1/4 off for new, half off for good and 3/4 off for old... depends on what it is though.

send a tell to nectarinez on malachite or nectarr on hunter!

also accepting offers on a rose/pink unnamed parrot!

(updated screenshots taken on aug.11)

SOLD ITEMS: Rose wreath, Sofa (pink one), Atlantean amphora, Atlantean seal, Crossed tridents, Crossed tridents, Karkinos, Rose Pig, Broken Atlantean amphora, Display Case, Gold Cat, Fancy chair, Fancy chair, Fancy end table, Large table, Pie, Fancy bar segment (outward curve), Yoke-back chair, Wine glasses, Hammock, Pedestal, Pedestal, Potted plant, Potted plant, Crimson sailfish, Clawfoot tub, Potted plant, Color wall lamp, Basic meal, Basic meal, Tournament board, Clawfoot tub, Neko

(i'll post new screenshots soon)
----------------------------------------
Nectarinez, hitting it and quitting it on hunter since 1999
--
Dwizzles tells ye, "everytime you post on the forums a little part of me dies inside"
--
hilarious avatar by controversy <3
[Edit 17 times, last edit by Nectarinez at Aug 25, 2011 1:13:58 PM]
[Aug 8, 2011 1:26:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    who uses aol? [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Re: GARAGE SALE!

175 Dubs for all of it

Poopydog
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Edit 1 times, last edit by oopoorah at Aug 10, 2011 6:43:55 PM]
[Aug 10, 2011 6:42:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

It's funny because he actually thinks that's a reasonable deal.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Aug 10, 2011 9:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taliasolo

If Poopydog hasn't bought it all yet I'm interested in these items:

carven table
royal blue chest
drinking and hearts tables
royal blue pirate flag
potbelly stove

Will make offers in-game.
Taliasolo on Mala
[Aug 11, 2011 6:25:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nectarinez

yeah talia, look for me, i'll probably be on today. and lawl @ poopy.
--
Dwizzles tells ye, "everytime you post on the forums a little part of me dies inside"
--
[Aug 11, 2011 7:20:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    who uses aol? [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Sincerely
[Aug 11, 2011 7:31:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

No I don't think it is a great reasonable deal - its quick poe for someone not vested any longer in Mala - and the largest offer I've seen as of yet - put up or ..... lmao
Exactly!
PD
Bid it up I raised my offer to 200 dubs if the lot stays in tact - one time final offer.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Aug 11, 2011 3:47:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nectarinez

i worked hard for all those short fetishes, poop.
--
--
[Aug 11, 2011 3:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    who uses aol? [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

No I don't think it is a great reasonable deal - its quick poe for someone not vested any longer in Mala - and the largest offer I've seen as of yet - put up or ..... lmao
Exactly!
PD
Bid it up I raised my offer to 200 dubs if the lot stays in tact - one time final offer.

OOOOOOHHHHH, in that case...
Sincerely
[Aug 11, 2011 4:24:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Exactly!
PD

Even someone no longer vested in mala could sell only the snake, the kark, and couple of the pets for more than that.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Aug 11, 2011 8:16:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nectarinez

yeah i told him that the unnamed pets alone would be worth more than 200 dubs. might be a stretch especially now that i decided not to sell the kark... i'd be scared to ask how much that brings his offer down by.
--
--
[Aug 11, 2011 9:43:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    who uses aol? [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Stupidity has no limits nowadays. ):
Sincerely
[Aug 11, 2011 11:33:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

As proven by nearly every post you've submitted Boynkyeee
Cheers!
PD
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Edit 1 times, last edit by oopoorah at Aug 12, 2011 8:19:28 PM]
[Aug 12, 2011 8:39:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Exactly!
PD

Even someone no longer vested in mala could sell only the snake, the kark, and couple of the pets for more than that.

Nil What was your offer for them?

If she can sell them for that I encourage her to do so, I only placed an offer. if all of you are insulted by this low offer perhaps you should counter offer billions of blue blistering dubs ;)

PD

LOL you forum pwners make me LAWL

You have the floor to rant and cry now
I will continue to lol at all of you.
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Aug 12, 2011 8:47:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

As proven by nearly every post you've submitted BoynkCheers!
PD

Palski, if you want to call someone stupid, you might aswell get the spelling in properly.

Oh and, as intelligent as you are, you might want to learn how to Edit a post instead of double posting.
Sincerely
[Aug 12, 2011 10:14:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryudo6

maybe hes trying to be ironic... not sure if he knows how... lets watch and find out. /e gazes at the screen
Ryudo from Mala and Hunter
if you had a furry monkey tail, you could hang upside down from trees... if only...
[Aug 13, 2011 6:04:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates