• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1712 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Ameranth

Lima Inn

JUst wanted to say, thank you whoever finally changed the furniture in Lima Inn.

The horde of eggs underfoot may have been thematic during Easter when they were placed, but they cut the available floorspace in half and the random pink furniture looked awful. The new furniture and colors are a huge improvment.

Now if you could just finish off the 2nd floor, so we no longer have a staircase to nowhere... :)
----------------------------------------
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Aug 5, 2011 6:10:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pimpar

Re: Lima Inn

yeah hera changed it, and she finally removed that bathtub.
Enternameher On the Virdian
[Aug 5, 2011 10:10:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Delinet

Lol @ the guy spamming a bot site at the lima inn while Hera was in there after she re-furnished it, he had like 20 alts, was amusing to see him get 20 bans yet not give up ^.^ lol.
/Delinet

Senior Officer of Tapout
Lord of Knockout

Xpirate's pimp since est. September 2011
[Aug 5, 2011 11:39:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Purple... a bit better I guess.
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Aug 5, 2011 2:28:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Purple... a bit better I guess.

It's her favorite colour. Cronus, don't you dare try and get her back, again. Lol. Hera thank you for finally listening to me after 6months of me nagging. :p
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Aug 7, 2011 4:34:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates