• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6395 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
Cnuofesd

Re: Exostens

If you, my dear good sir, had made proper research, you'd see that the link represents, in fact, an ostrich.
You have failed in your assignement.

Flightless bird pwn.

Dodrio used Tri-Attack!

In other Pokémon related news, my sister (9) came into my room asking for my old pokemon cards and a wallet to display them in. She also recently restarted on my Fire Red game.

I was so proud. :')
----------------------------------------
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Aug 4, 2011 2:51:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

I'm jealous. :( My sister is lame. I'm glad I wasn't confronted with this request, though. I'm not ready to give up my cards.

Also, thank you for fixing Lune's thread. :)
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

It's disgusting how little that you try;
the existential equivalent of pink eye.
[Aug 4, 2011 3:07:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

I'm jealous. :( My sister is lame. I'm glad I wasn't confronted with this request, though. I'm not ready to give up my cards.

Ichi, there comes a time in every mans life where he must take a step back, stop thinking about the past and plan for the future. If he wants to leave a legacy, the ritual of, "The passing of the pokemon cards" must take place. It is important descendents learn about the richness of pokemon. I even gave her my beloved shiny Charizard.

I also told her when she's 24 she'll be a complete geek magnet and probably find a rich husband if she continues collecting pokemon and internet gaming.
Capablanca on Emerald
[Aug 4, 2011 3:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Ichi, there comes a time in every mans life where he must take a step back, stop thinking about the past and plan for the future. If he wants to leave a legacy, the ritual of, "The passing of the pokemon cards" must take place. It is important descendents learn about the richness of pokemon. I even gave her my beloved shiny Charizard.

I also told her when she's 24 she'll be a complete geek magnet and probably find a rich husband if she continues collecting pokemon and internet gaming.

Well at least your's asked, mine came in and stole them. I don't even know if they still have them either.
Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Aug 4, 2011 4:09:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

I still have mine in binders in numerical order. The nerd magnet thing is legit advice, though. That's what got me hooked on my girlfriend. She has a club nintendo account. Romantic, amirite? And I'll definitely be rich.......dot dot dot exaggerationdot.

Edit: that's a sad story, Shawn. :( I'm sorry you had to endure that. You have to take the proper precautions. When I was younger, I had a pikahcu safe with pin code security. Was legit. Even the oceans 11 team couldn't get into that fullproof device.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ichlet8 at Aug 4, 2011 4:28:06 PM]
[Aug 4, 2011 4:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Googles got my back
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 4, 2011 7:40:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Can you identify this peculiar beaked beast? (Haha, link won't help l0l)

And, scene.
*lights out*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hurtboss4 at Aug 4, 2011 8:16:24 PM]
[Aug 4, 2011 8:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

A ditto.
Anchovia
[Aug 4, 2011 8:24:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

A ditto.

+1 for Mrs. Motou
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Aug 4, 2011 8:30:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

A ditto.

+1 for Mrs. Motou

*Like*
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Aug 4, 2011 8:46:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

I always felt like buying a pack while going through cash at stores, but I don't know half the new pokemon. Never got cable/satellite So I got lost halfway through Johto.
Nathanshawn:

[Aug 5, 2011 12:03:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

Halfway through Johto? 150+(100/2)=200/649....You don't know 69.19% of them. I'm so disappointed.

Yes, I know my Pokenomics are attractive.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Aug 5, 2011 2:41:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Halfway through Johto? 150+(100/2)=200/649....You don't know 69.19% of them. I'm so disappointed.

Yes, I know my Pokenomics are attractive.

Well I know some/most from playing the games, Red/Blue/Yellow, Leaf Green, Gold/Silver, Diamond, and now I've just started black.
Nathanshawn:

[Aug 5, 2011 9:02:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

Cnuofesd said:
I even gave her my beloved shiny Charizard.

Ahhhh! You just opened up a wound of mine...my little brother had this card and he loved it...he didnt have money to buy me a gift for my bday and he gave me this card as a gift. Me, being a dumbass, put the card in my pocket and forgot about it. The next week i found it in my pants completely destroyed...I had washed my pants along with the card. I still have not told him about this :(
Orick on the Viridian Ocean
Fleet Officer and Midshipman in the Pouncing Piranhas Crew
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 5, 2011 9:15:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

Ahhhh! You just opened up a wound of mine...my little brother had this card and he loved it...he didnt have money to buy me a gift for my bday and he gave me this card as a gift. Me, being a dumbass, put the card in my pocket and forgot about it. The next week i found it in my pants completely destroyed...I had washed my pants along with the card. I still have not told him about this :(

Dang. You put Charizard up against a washing machine? The washing machine is a water type. It's super effective. Poor guy didn't stand a chance.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Aug 5, 2011 10:50:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

Hotpoint used bubblebeam. It was super effective!

Hotpoint used whirlpool. It was super effective!

Charizard fainted.
Capablanca on Emerald
[Aug 5, 2011 11:01:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

LMAO! I didnt think about it that way! Dam! I'm a horrible Pokemon trainer! I'll never win the Dojo Badge like this! Xb
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 5, 2011 11:23:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

There is no Dojo badge? [sic]

There is the fighting Dojo in Saffron City next to the fifth gym, but it is not actually where you can win a badge. The trainers in there bitter about the official psychic gym next door, and wish their dojo could have equal status.
Capablanca on Emerald
[Aug 5, 2011 12:03:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

There is no Dojo badge? [sic]

There is the fighting Dojo in Saffron City next to the fifth gym, but it is not actually where you can win a badge. The trainers in there bitter about the official psychic gym next door, and wish their dojo could have equal status.

My apologies sir, I retract lol
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 5, 2011 12:29:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

This would make more sense as the "dojo badge," but sadly it is the storm badge. I wish the storm badge was....stormier. :/
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Aug 5, 2011 2:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

This would make more sense as the "dojo badge," but sadly it is the storm badge. I wish the storm badge was....stormier. :/

A statement that couldn't be made about Marto's conception.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Aug 5, 2011 2:56:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I thought of you Ich. I still play Blue/Red from time to time for fun.
The original still pwns all others, until I see a game that combines all regions into one for one mega rainbow version

Edit: Copyright Empy 2011* all other copies of said art or void/scandelous.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Empatheticly at Aug 5, 2011 10:05:57 PM]
[Aug 5, 2011 10:04:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichlet8

It's beautiful. And Black/White aren't colors in a rainbow, therefore they should be left out.....Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum are totally rainbow colors.
~Ichigokuro, Viridian

[Aug 5, 2011 11:00:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Empathetic that is very pretty.
Nathanshawn:

[Aug 6, 2011 5:33:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Empathetic that is very pretty.

I try for you.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Aug 6, 2011 11:27:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

Iv got every pokemon game, yellow still my favorite. :)
Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Aug 7, 2011 4:41:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

For someone who has never played any other pokemon game other than red, what are the major dif. other than the game title?
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 8, 2011 11:22:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

For someone who has never played any other pokemon game other than red, what are the major dif. other than the game title?

Well Blue/Red are about the same but with alternate pokemon so you have to a bit of trading back and forth to get all the pokemon. Yellow is the same except you have Pikachu following you the entire game. Then after that Gold/Silver, Ruby/Sapphire, Fire Red/Leaf Green, Diamond/Pearl, and Black/White are all kinda like Blue/Red with new pokemon, different names of gyms/towns.

Plus there are a bunch more such as Colosseum, TCG, Pokemon Ranger, etc. & etc.

edit:typo
Nathanshawn:

[Edit 1 times, last edit by NathanShawn at Aug 8, 2011 11:49:31 AM]
[Aug 8, 2011 11:48:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

Thanks! :)
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 8, 2011 3:06:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Gold is the best. Has the most to do of all games. Sadly I haven't played them in years. But I did finish Pokemon Gold having captured every pokemon! Had to trade to get some of them, pain in the ass.
Captainrich
[Aug 8, 2011 7:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates