• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 46
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5232 times and has 45 replies Next Thread
elfeesh

Re: Halp pl0x

If I recall correctly, there is a load of statistics which show that isn't 100% true dids. Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to look it up. In any case, this is hardly the place to start talking about British politics, as we all tend to get quite riled about it when provoked ;)
----------------------------------------
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Aug 2, 2011 11:32:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jimmy_dids

If I recall correctly, there is a load of statistics which show that isn't 100% true dids. Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to look it up. In any case, this is hardly the place to start talking about British politics, as we all tend to get quite riled about it when provoked ;)

Pls show me, and Anch started it, always Anch causing trouble.....
[Aug 2, 2011 11:34:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Nawh cant be bothered, you could always look around a bit on the interwebs and it will reveal the goods. Either way, all the data released can be viewed very selectively by either side and that is something that happens a bit too often. The bad thing for Labour is that most of the press is hanging on to Cameron's arse by their nose, resulting in whoever leads Labour appearing as either a knuckle-dragging twat or a pretentious twat with a stupid voice. Both being bad things.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Aug 2, 2011 11:40:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

How exactly did Labour ruin the country? As soon as they took over from the Tories back in the early 90's they had to run up a huge debt to clean up the Tories' mess. It's no secret that the Tories favoured the rich, just look at which constitutions were always pro-Tories. Rich old folk who didn't care if school and hospital buildings were falling to pieces or if roads were of unsafe conditions. As a student, I feel that this coalition government has screwed over thousands of young adults. I mean really, bumping the cap on university tuition fees whilst at the same time Clegg is trying to get more kids into higher education? Yeah, that really makes sense.

I can agree with you on Brown. He was the reason why I didn't vote for Labour because he couldn't handle being PM. That said, he had done a fairly decent job considering the crap he had to deal with.

It's our government and country, we have a right to know if our PM is perfectly fine with his ex-head of media operations dealing with phone hacking or if he's going to let Murdoch get off lightly, because if that's the case, I'd rather move to another country.

I personally think that this coalition government is a huge joke, just like Sky News (you should've seen Sky News during election time, yeah they were realllly impartial then). Clegg is still practically a kid and Cameron is just like Thatcher. Both are doing what they can to get some power and if that means screwing over people, they're fine with that.
Anchovia
[Aug 2, 2011 12:04:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

It is never going to get better, sorry to ruin your day.
Captainrich
[Aug 2, 2011 2:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

Neither main English governing body has managed to bridge the income gap or boost our woeful productivity levels, The figures are actually rather startling. But kudos to the conservatives for cutting corporation tax by a whole 2% but to me, it seems quite hypocritical to encourage investment while saying tough times are ahead for everyone.
Ultimately, until one of them produces long term results (granted conservatives haven't had long enough) neither will receive my vote.

Oh and Jimmy, capitalist states always seem to favour the keynesian approach and so the country would be in trouble no matter which party was in power.
Dagnanlian
[Aug 2, 2011 5:07:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

In other news thats not quite as boring. Leeds united beat Newcastle United 1-0...
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Aug 2, 2011 6:28:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Columbus Crew lost to New Castle in a friendly =/
Captainrich
[Aug 2, 2011 8:35:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I only like BBC because then I don't have to watch Murdoch's minions.

We need a dev to work on a "Like button" for forums. Seriously.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Aug 2, 2011 9:15:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Doods, I wish US politics got as exciting as English politics do, you guys have attempted pies being thrown at scandelous rich people, we have Senators being shot. You guys have such better/more exciting Parliament to watch, the US throws a bitch fit when someone shouts "You lie" to the president. Wish the US learned something from the English style, I want to see some damn MMA action when talking about the debt ceiling resolutions. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

In other news, I didn't catch the end to that Man U vs. NY Red Bulls ending, did it end with PKs? I had to tune out at 1-1 at like the 84th minute. <.<

- Empathetic,
[Aug 2, 2011 9:21:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Dave Miliband.
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[Aug 3, 2011 12:43:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

She was a congresswoman, not a senator, and a fed judge got mowed down at the same time. Which personally, is exactly how politics should be.
Every one in politics should be paranoid as all hell that theyre next to be killed. Because then maybe just maybe theyd do what theyre sposed to instead of play with each others balls n giggle over cups of heavily taxed coffee. Since the tea tax was too high, you know?
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 3, 2011 5:27:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

She was a congresswoman, not a senator, and a fed judge got mowed down at the same time. Which personally, is exactly how politics should be.
Every one in politics should be paranoid as all hell that theyre next to be killed. Because then maybe just maybe theyd do what theyre sposed to instead of play with each others balls n giggle over cups of heavily taxed coffee. Since the tea tax was too high, you know?

You need some weed.

- Empathetic,
[Aug 3, 2011 8:36:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Weed doesnt make you a giggling, happy, loving moron.
It makes you think.
And son, that was already smoke talkin ;)
LoLune

[Aug 4, 2011 5:02:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Weed doesnt make you a giggling, happy, loving moron.
It makes you think. (AND RELAX)
And son, that was already smoke talkin ;)

It's the good stuff, I agree.

- Empathetic,
[Aug 4, 2011 8:17:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I cant relax wit ganja. She puts me to sleep if I ont keep her excited
N when youre droppin $180 on a half, you cant afford to toke n sleep.
Thas what that mexican brick is for ;)
LoLune

[Aug 4, 2011 8:47:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates