• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7038 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Benzedi

NEW PARLOR GAME AMAZING! Reply to this Post

Ok well give me your opinion, it's a game called "Crown & Anchor" it even sounds piratey, not to mention it was traditionally played for gambling purposes by sailors in the British Royal Navy, and also in the British merchant and fishing fleets. we play it on the island where I live and it's sooo much fun.

Basically it's a betting game I'll copy in a wiki tut for you below.

LINK

Really hope this can be added to the game, as the odds are in the "Dealers" favour it would also act as a good poe sink.

THANKS AND YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST :)
[Jul 31, 2011 11:48:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Welcome to the Crafting Puzzle Project Reply to this Post

Crown and Anchor might very well be an amazing parlor game; it isn't however a crafting puzzle.

The Game Design (sub)forum would be a more appropriate venue for this suggestion. Crown and Anchor has been proposed here.
----------------------------------------
[Aug 1, 2011 6:32:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates