• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1162 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Meehearties

Cursed Chalice Colours Reply to this Post

So my collection has extended to the chalices and I am trying to determine if a colour palette has been defined yet. Here are the 18 colours i have found so far. I'm interested to see if any other colours have been released on any oceans. Do they follow enamel colours? And if so have any others colours been released from that palette? These pictures are in the order in which they appear in my mug rack.

Mee
----------------------------------------
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Meehearties at Jul 31, 2011 6:33:17 AM]
[Jul 31, 2011 6:30:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Cursed Chalice Colours Reply to this Post

Here is a colour grid which should have all 18 colours that you posted images of. One of yours is Atlantean - due to the bug where you could obtain the mug from Atlantis for a short time after release.

Looking at differences between this mug's colours so far and the standard enamels available:

Missing - Red, Magenta, Rose, Lavender, Mint, Light green, Lemon, Peach, Light blue, Persimmon
Extra - Atlantean.

I suspect it uses the Curse isles palette. Differences from normal Cursed isles palette:

Missing - Red, Light green, Magenta, Indigo
Extra - Grey, Pink, Navy, Green, Maroon, Brown & (Atlantean)

Since the Atlantis hotfix, has anyone gotten a cursed chalice in one of our "extra" colours? Perhaps the bug wasn't limited to just giving it out in Atlantean.
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Sagacious at Jul 31, 2011 5:02:55 PM]
[Jul 31, 2011 4:56:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates