• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 70
Posts: 70   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9647 times and has 69 replies Next Thread
Solate

Legacy (You're So Cute)

This thread is not made to bash Legacy. Just Avienda (joking). This thread is made for many purposes, but mostly to inform the jobbers of what went on in the background.

( Avienda and Legacy are used interchangeably to maintain interest)

We approached Avienda on Thursday with our intention, henceforth she knew our intentions with plenty time to spare. So, if we had any intentions of making this cade unfriendly would we have given them this much time, as there only defense is they were approached in an unfriendly manner. Unfriendliness is just Legacy's transparent excuse to hide behind, nothing of that sort happened.

Unfriendliness against a flag with a larger fleet than us... yeah good defense Legacy. The fact that anyone would believe that is beyond me. We were as friendly as any flag would have been.

(Avienda was asked to post the chat logs, so if she does.. be the judge)

(Time to Fast Forward ^.^)

1 minute before the blockade began. Legacy accepted thewar declaration on us. To be honest we weren't exactly surprised by this move, but it wasn't at all expected. There motives were in (paraphrased) avienda's words were to get us back for the Viridis attempt #1 in which proof pulled his antics and what not.

Post-Cade (After Fast Forward Pulled out) it was acknowledged by Ameranth that someone had told Fast Forward that it would be a friendly cade. but it wasn't Qvintus, Avienda or Ameranth. ( Was that another part of there plan, to lower our guards ? Just like the licks to get to the center of the tootsie pop.. The world will never know, or maybe just not believe you.

This was the lowest thing I have seen in viridian.. ever.

Ever flabbergasted,
Solate (Muse of Delirium Cordia)

(Would Love to here your input thanks)

(edited: Dropped War Dec to Accepted War Dec)
----------------------------------------
(-Solate on Virdian Ocean-)
I such troll :-)
It feel good ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Solate at Jul 30, 2011 2:41:26 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 2:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)

Post-Cade (After Fast Forward Pulled out) it was acknowledged by Ameranth that someone had told Fast Forward that it would be a friendly cade. but it wasn't Qvintus, Avienda or Ameranth. ( Was that another part of there plan, to lower our guards ? Just like the licks to get to the center of the tootsie pop.. The world will never know, or maybe just not believe you.

That's a flat out lie. What I told you after the cade, when you came to me demanding to know why we made it sinky, was that nobody from Legacy had ever said it would be non-sinky. I told you that the only people who ever made the claim that it would be non-sinky were from your flag, and that it was a surprise to us. I also told you if you'd wanted it to be non-sinky you should have arranged a friendly cade with us in advance, whcich you didn't.

If you're going to persist in lying and claiming I said things I didn't, I'd be happy to paste the log of our conversation.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Jul 30, 2011 2:21:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solate

Post it.

(Edited Below)
How weird.. that the war declaration was accepted 1 minute before round 1.. yup doesn't sound fishy at all.
It feel good ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Solate at Jul 30, 2011 2:42:29 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 2:39:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

Post it.

Solate tells ye, "Ameranth"
Ye told Solate, "hi"
Solate tells ye, "I have a question :-)"
Ye told Solate, "aye?"
Solate tells ye, "Did you have anything to do with what legacy did ?"
Ye told Solate, "?"
Ye told Solate, "did what?"
Solate tells ye, "The war dec ?"
Ye told Solate, "aye, i voted for it... defender making it sinky is pretty normal in cades"
Solate has been removed from yer hearty list.
Solate tells ye, "k good to know,"
Ye told Solate, "ive heard we supposedly agreed to keep it non sinky, but nobody ever said anything like that"

I'm going to be fair here, fairer than you were charging in full of outrage and looking for anything that might back up your preconceived notions, and admit that this *could* have been misinterpreted as saying I heard that from our flag. I didn't mean it to sound like that. Just to clarify, I heard that from *your* flag.

Solate tells ye, "you did lol"
Ye told Solate, "not me... not Q, not avi"

But then I explicitly told you that none of us ever made that claim.

Solate tells ye, "Sorry but I am done, that was completely shady and down right .. just disgusting"
Solate tells ye, "not surrounding my self with people who did that"
Ye told Solate, "?"
Solate tells ye, "Ameranth has been removed from yer hearty list"
Ye told Solate, "i dont know who said it would be non sinky, but it wasnt one of us..."

And again, telling you it wasn't anyone from Legacy that said that.

Solate tells ye, "whatever :-)"
Solate tells ye, "well if you knew it was said"
Ye told Solate, "Q would have gone for non-sink if the cade had been arranged"
Solate tells ye, "why didn't you correct it"

Also telling you that it could have been non-sinky if you'd bothered to ask us.

Ye told Solate, "first i heard about it was tarting halfway through the cade"

And informing you that the first I heard about a non-sinky cade was whining from your flag during round 1.

Solate tells ye, "I am done talking about it, sorry"
Ye told Solate, "k, but youre basing your decision on a lie"
Solate tells ye, "Dont worry :-) Knockout is a coming"
Ye told Solate, "but i guess truth isnt as important to you as indignation"
Solate tells ye, "I am not mad, lol just dont with the BS legacy pulls"

And this pretty much proves my point. I was puzzled by where this claim was coming from, and wanted to sort it out, but your attitude was to ignore anything that disagreed with your preconceptions, and go "la la la I can't hear you" when presented with any evidence to the contrary. I was a little busy at the time acting as JC, so might not have been as clear as I could have been, but had you talked it out instead of running off there wouldn't have been any misunderstanding and we wouldn't be having this chat in public.
[Jul 30, 2011 2:55:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Oh snap bro. Snap.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jul 30, 2011 2:56:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

This was the lowest thing I have seen in viridian.. ever.

Ever flabbergasted,
Solate (Muse of Delirium Cordia)

(edited: Dropped War Dec to Accepted War Dec)

Now that Riddlemakers arent actively blockading are we all gonna start tarting on Legacy?

Or is all this tarting just jealousy?

I havent seen the cade cuz I am at work but reading all those posts on how fair legacy was just made me come here...

Why is it so wrong war declaring back when you are defending an island? If you gonna attack be prepaired.

The more power you have or the higher you are, more people envy you.... Keep tarting it just makes my night entertaining and amusing ....
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 30, 2011 3:20:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Oh snap bro. Snap.

Meanwhile on Cobalt, Cairna is helping Darlie blockade. But he's totally gonna attack Legacy on Viridian...
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 30, 2011 3:32:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

What is the point of a war deck? To start a war? What is the point of a war? To sink ships woot nice job! If you don't like that it was sinky should have pulled from the start instead if sinking then complaining! And I don't think they needed your advance warning only takes a hr to move a fleet. I suggest you do the pond next time if this was a trial using new navers as said in Legacys intent! If you are doing a cade make sure you are prepared for sinking no matter what its just a lesson you have to learn
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shipsitter1 at Jul 30, 2011 3:37:26 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 3:36:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Asian pride.
Anchovia
[Jul 30, 2011 3:37:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solate

knockout is acoming was out of annoyance to be honest. Whether it was factually based or not...

I dont envy Legacy. I am definitely a Riddlemaker Fan to be honest. I dont like legacy not becuase they powerful but because of how they do things.

and I mean wasn't the reason Cairna came to viridian to re-balance it ? so when Legacy is outbalancing virdian... what will happen :?

I mean you can try to discredit everything, but once you call so many things a rumor.. people start seeing through that defense.. Ameranth admitted that his tells could have been misleading so whatever.
It feel good ;)
[Jul 30, 2011 3:42:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solate

And my point is that.. What legacy did that downright mean. I definitely appologize toameranth for incorrectly calling him out, but not to legacy as what they did was still cruel. 1 minute before the blockade round.

Avienda definitely played with the tells to make it sound like the blockade sound as though it would be non-sinking. :-)
It feel good ;)
[Jul 30, 2011 3:49:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

#1 If Cairna was to attack Legacy the same thing would be happening, she would be unbalancing the ocean with a never ending cycle.

#2 THe moment you said " so whatever." your argument died.

#3 I don't find FF honestly but this thread was just annoying
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jul 30, 2011 3:56:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

And my point is that.. What legacy did that downright mean. I definitely appologize toameranth for incorrectly calling him out, but not to legacy as what they did was still cruel. 1 minute before the blockade round.

Once again if you had a problem with this should have pulled and discussed what happened not enter, sink, then ask.
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shipsitter1 at Jul 30, 2011 3:59:52 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 3:58:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Did you really just blame Legacy because your navers were "that bad"?

Shame on you FF, shame on you.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jul 30, 2011 4:37:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solate

Navvers were bad lol :? I dont think they were given a chance to shine actually... and lol
It feel good ;)
[Jul 30, 2011 4:51:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Navvers were bad lol :? I dont think they were given a chance to shine actually... and lol

I admittedly did not see much of R1 as I was naving on hunter, however from what I saw, Snowwman singlehandedly lost you a round. A 60 jobber difference is rough, I know, but when you have the win within your grasp despite the difference, make unnecessary mistakes and then blames the other side, you're only making yourself look really dumb.

Also, you can only really blame this jobber difference if the opponent doesn't allow you to catch up, which I don't know if they did. What I do know though, is that you could've beat Legacy the round I saw if you would've just naved a little bit better.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Jul 30, 2011 5:01:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

I dont like legacy not becuase they powerful but because of how they do things.

and I mean wasn't the reason Cairna came to viridian to re-balance it ? so when Legacy is outbalancing virdian... what will happen :?

Yes, let's "balance out" Viridian by combining RM's and Legacy's islands.
Chillii.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

I admittedly did not see much of R1 as I was naving on hunter, however from what I saw, Snowwman singlehandedly lost you a round. A 60 jobber difference is rough, I know, but when you have the win within your grasp despite the difference, make unnecessary mistakes and then blames the other side, you're only making yourself look really dumb.

Also, you can only really blame this jobber difference if the opponent doesn't allow you to catch up, which I don't know if they did. What I do know though, is that you could've beat Legacy the round I saw if you would've just naved a little bit better.

Sigh, last post for the day... Dahlgren you should know that when we entered R1, we entered to make the best of it. I wasn't gonna do yet another pay raise for a blockade where I knew I was gonna pull out after the first round. We made the best of our jobber base we had at the time. Only bringing in new ships when others got sank. Seeing the circumstances every naver did a great job. I think the discussion of wheter or not to send in more ships or to pull out, got some navers distracted, and making them booch up a little. In the end it didn't really mather, they had fun naving, and that's that.

Besided, when exactly did we blame Legacy for the way we naved? I think you should go read up on their defense intent.

Edit: Give Solate a break, he's just bummed he didn't get to nav because of Legacy's actions. Sure I could of put him out there on a WB against 3 Legacy WF's, but I don't think he would of learned much out of it. It might of even put him of from trying to blockade nav ever again.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by 2NDSKY at Jul 30, 2011 5:40:36 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 5:36:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Since the people aren't reading all the threads
----------------

Going to weigh in, but let me preface this: I navved 3rd spot in this blockade. I navved FF's final frig. I fully admit, I got owned - embarrassed even. I blew Round 1. I have never had a blockade where I don't outshoot my opponent on at least one move. So, you can take what I say with a grain of salt; however, I assure you, I am not bitter.

That said:

Let's ignore the past thing with Surtsey/Viridis. That third party action was surely a reaction to Legacy working with Proof the last time they faced off with TFF.

Shadowy has been working with my Sage flag and a few other experience players to learn the blockade game. To this end, he and his flaggies have got various spots in blockades with the intention to develop his blockade game. This blockade, in flag navs took the lead and Shadowy was going to try his hand at admiralling for the first time.

Shadowy contacted Avienda on Thursday. Avi, please correct me if I'm wrong. He asked for a friendly blockade, but initially declined to give the exact target. Eventually, though, he ceded and told Avi which island he would attack. They both discussed the previous 3rd party business with Proof and assured it wouldn't happen again (Proof had a job offer up today, but that's only worth mentioning in passing). Shadowy then repeated his request for a friendly blockade, and Avi told him that she was glad someone had the "balls" to drop on them. Later, Avi contacted another FF royal and said how it was a poor idea for Shadowy to have contacted her. The blockade proceeded today with a brand new admiral and multiple unexperienced navs. Legacy went sinking at T-2minutes to live time.

So, I do not see how Legacy can logically claim they are for the development of blockading talent on Viridian or opposed to stagnation. Legacy, please cut the crap. Admit you are in the game for island holding. Don't pretend you care about developing in flag talent (you recruited out of flag for JC/VA and navvers), nor are you for helping more Viridian flags enter the blockade game. You aren't in it for the entertainment of blockades; if you were, then you wouldn't have had your ships navved by out of flag navs, outjobbed by 60 or go sinking with no time to convert to frigs (FF's R1 strategy was superior for a nonsinking blockade). I admit, as does FF's members, that you beasted us in an aggressive blockade. However, the decision to go purely aggresive in a manner you hadn't done before (especially against a new flag) was some goon shit. You want to hold the glass ceiling up with as much power as you can provide; do not pretend otherwise.
Again, is your response at this blockade in line with your website's claim that flags shouldn't "bully" new flags? At worst, you are just trying to hold on to every island you get. At best, you are enticing new flags to friendly blockades by what you publish on your website, then not practicing that. I don't know which "side" is better.
As I explained to Whitehaze, we still had our "max" amount of ships on board when the dropoff you posted happened. Furthermore, your graph demonstrates what we've been saying all along. Along with using the best out of flag staff you could find (I know some of your land and sea staff you asked couldn't show), you guys went sinking and outjobbed. Your graph shows you outjobbed the enter blockade. Again, goon shit for someone that posts on the website "we don't want to bully". Using all in flag staff and allowing even jobbing would have been too much of a challenge?

More deflections. There are multiple points in this argument. Every single individual event isn't, in itself, terrible; however, the combination of events demonstrates that Legacy is absolutely full of it. Again, any flag is welcome to do what that want. I mean, my flag on Sage has gone to war with a first time blockading flag. But we don't misrepresent the context or claim we are for other "styles" when we don't act that way.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:40:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Narcissag at Jul 30, 2011 6:20:24 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 6:18:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Inability to read and logically respond is countered by illogical graphics. Like a page out of Forum Tarting 101
[Jul 30, 2011 6:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Chiptharip wrote: 
Inability to read and logically respond is countered by illogical graphics. Like a page out of Forum Tarting 101

Yeah.. maybe is my inability to read "superlogical" BS. :-)
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Jul 30, 2011 6:29:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Who the hell even are you?

For someone who claims to be "not bitter", you seem pretty damn bitter. Grow a pair and stop whining fella.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jul 30, 2011 6:31:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Say's the person who wasn't even there, and blindly follows her flaggies, who go like this: : ) against the one person and then like this: : S against the other one. If you catch what I'm fishing at?
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Jul 30, 2011 6:32:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

For someone who claims to be "not bitter", you seem pretty damn bitter. Grow a pair and stop whining fella.

Man, a lot of people on Viridian know me quite well. They know I've lost (and won) more blockades than the majority of Legacy has even participated in. I don't care that I got outnavved, nor that we lost. That shit happens on the reg. I just don't like hypocrites. I also don't like flags that talk the talk, but walk a way different walk. Be straight up. Everything else is pus shiz.
[Jul 30, 2011 6:57:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Man, a lot of people on Viridian know me quite well. They know I've lost (and won) more blockades than the majority of Legacy has even participated in. I don't care that I got outnavved, nor that we lost. That shit happens on the reg. I just don't like hypocrites. I also don't like flags that talk the talk, but walk a way different walk. Be straight up. Everything else is pus shiz.

We aren't talking or complain about anything we are at war.

Who is the hypocrite now?
Narci

[Jul 30, 2011 7:02:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

We aren't talking or complain about anything we are at war.

Who is the hypocrite now?

I didn't say you were doing either. Stop being stupid. I know English isn't your first language (one of your flagmates asked me to go easy on you), but I didn't say Legacy was complaining (or even talking) about war. In fact, I didn't mention war a single time in any of my posts in any thread, save for a single edit in a single post.

Edit: where dat postcount at? I'm tryna get to 200 by the end of tonight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Jul 30, 2011 7:11:44 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 7:04:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Chiptharip wrote: 
I just don't like hypocrites. I also don't like flags that talk the talk, but walk a way different walk. Be straight up. Everything else is pus shiz.

Just saying mate.
You call me stupid because your lack of arguments...Wow you are so awesome. ;).

If you dont like that you should read again FF whining all the time.

Just saying we help on dentrite, FF caded viridis, there is no need to be a genius to noted the difference one is a pond other a island we go to defend what ever we want to defend :)!
Maybe go for viridis was to "Fast Forward" xD

Edit: Bad bold.
edit2: adding

Narci

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Narcissag at Jul 30, 2011 7:19:33 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 7:12:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Narci means, who is the hypocrite? No-one in Legacy is complaining. Yes, we're defending how today's blockade went but that's because you're whining over, essentially, a sinking blockade. This has got to be the first flamefest I've ever seen where people are actually complaining about a sinker with such vehemency.

You keep going on about how we say we'll give a friendly cade (or walk a different walk). If you want one, approach it in the right way rather than laying down your own terms and not even trying to discuss it. I think Avi made it pretty clear that you weren't going to get a walk in the park, and the intent picture holding a decapitated royal should have spelled it out pretty clearly for you all.

Stop being stupid.

Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jul 30, 2011 7:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

I was JC for Legacy. Right from the start, we were outjobbing FF by 30 or so. When they raised, I waited until they'd gotten within 10 jobbers, then matched. This happened 4 times. Each time after we matched, we'd pull ahead by about 30 jobbers. Eventually FF decided to pull out and stopped raising pay and sending ships in, and that's when they began to actually lose jobbers and the difference became 60+.

We wanted an even cade. Each time we waited to match pay until numbers were within 10. But at even pay, people were far more likely to job for us. I suspect some of the people who would have supported FF were already committed to jobbing for Luxory's cades.
[Jul 30, 2011 7:21:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 70   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates