• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2370 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
ijs02

Oslo Reply to this Post

I was chocked. I knew that there is something second planed. My girlfriend and her daughters lived there. Some of there known one where killed. Remembering this racist attack against humanity I ask you OM's and all the players for a moment of silence on Friday (perhaps because of different Oceans at 19 o'clock UK time). Perhaps it is possible to let sail all vessels in black for some minutes – against racism.
What was even so chocking, a “green” member has lost her vessel. Not this is the problem, it is the comment as I looked on from this pirate. “I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here”. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.
I have herded it often, fucking American, idiot Spain, please remember we are al human and “players”
Panter, Aischa, Seagul
----------------------------------------
Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du! (Gandhi)
[Jul 28, 2011 1:40:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kewlstorybro

Re: Oslo Reply to this Post

I was chocked. I knew that there is something second planed. My girlfriend and her daughters lived there. Some of there known one where killed. Remembering this racist attack against humanity I ask you OM's and all the players for a moment of silence on Friday (perhaps because of different Oceans at 19 o'clock UK time). Perhaps it is possible to let sail all vessels in black for some minutes against racism.
What was even so chocking, a green member has lost her vessel. Not this is the problem, it is the comment as I looked on from this pirate. I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.
I have herded it often, fucking American, idiot Spain, please remember we are al human and players
Panter, Aischa, Seagul

I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.

I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here?. Don't give racism a chance.

I kill Muslims. Don't give racism a chance.

Not a forum alt.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kewlstorybro at Jul 28, 2011 1:58:15 AM]
[Jul 28, 2011 1:56:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

I was chocked. I knew that there is something second planed. My girlfriend and her daughters lived there. Some of there known one where killed. Remembering this racist attack against humanity I ask you OM's and all the players for a moment of silence on Friday (perhaps because of different Oceans at 19 o'clock UK time). Perhaps it is possible to let sail all vessels in black for some minutes against racism.
What was even so chocking, a green member has lost her vessel. Not this is the problem, it is the comment as I looked on from this pirate. I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.
I have herded it often, fucking American, idiot Spain, please remember we are al human and players
Panter, Aischa, Seagul

I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.

I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here?. Don't give racism a chance.

I kill Muslims. Don't give racism a chance.

OP, really? You really are telling us that racism is not cool while you talk about how you're 'killing muslims also here'? Really?

Also, if it's filtered in the game, it should be filtered here.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jul 28, 2011 2:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kewlstorybro

What? Sizzly agrees with me?

I must reassess my values in life. Be right back.
Not a forum alt.
[Jul 28, 2011 2:47:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

I suspect he's trying to say the opposite of what you two are jumping down his throat for.

Maybe give the guy with apparently limited English the benefit of the doubt before hitting the ATTACK!!!!!!!! button?
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Jul 28, 2011 3:03:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

What? Sizzly agrees with me?

I must reassess my values in life. Be right back.

I know, it's hard. Visit Sage parley so we can continue fighting.

Imp, no? His level of English language seems to be good enough to word out, whatever it is he is saying, better. He also should've filtered his post, anyway.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jul 28, 2011 3:16:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

I suspect he's trying to say the opposite of what you two are jumping down his throat for.

Maybe give the guy with apparently limited English the benefit of the doubt before hitting the ATTACK!!!!!!!! button?

I agree.
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Jul 28, 2011 3:37:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Imp, no? His level of English language seems to be good enough to word out, whatever it is he is saying, better. He also should've filtered his post, anyway.

Subtleties of speech can be lost in written text, let alone somebody attempting to write in a language that is their second language.

For example...

I have herded it often, fucking American, idiot Spain, please remember we are al human and ?players?

Could quite easily be

I have heard hate speech all too often. People saying things like"Scuppering America" or "Idiot Spaniards". Please everyone, remember we are all human and people.

Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Jul 29, 2011 5:29:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

ijs02 wrote: 
What was even more shocking: a "green" member has lost her vessel. This wasn't the problem. It was the comment from this pirate as I looked on: "I have fought in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims here also." Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.

On hiatus. :(
[Edit 1 times, last edit by false_dmitri at Jul 29, 2011 9:14:25 AM]
[Jul 29, 2011 9:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pimpar

I was chocked. I knew that there is something second planed. My girlfriend and her daughters lived there. Some of there known one where killed. Remembering this racist attack against humanity I ask you OM's and all the players for a moment of silence on Friday (perhaps because of different Oceans at 19 o'clock UK time). Perhaps it is possible to let sail all vessels in black for some minutes ? against racism.
What was even so chocking, a ?green? member has lost her vessel. Not this is the problem, it is the comment as I looked on from this pirate. ?I have fight in Afghanistan for my country, so I kill Muslims also here?. Please, this is a game, not reality. And we all want to have pleasure. Don't give racism a chance.
I have herded it often, fucking American, idiot Spain, please remember we are al human and ?players?
Panter, Aischa, Seagul

You kill terrorists, dont think that muslims and terrorists are on the same level or the same thing
Enternameher On the Virdian
[Jul 29, 2011 10:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

All this should go to Shore Leave.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Jul 29, 2011 12:19:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

All this should be locked.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 31, 2011 10:57:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aiijsgull

Dear pirates, as ye know you can change textes - this is the reason why screenshots are not allowed for complains - . The text we have written is perhaps not a good American English, but their is no doubt that it is against racism. And also for fun in the game. If a vessel is sinking, now ye buy a new one. But if there are racist comments, and the OM's do nothing, than we have a problem. Original language, the browser mostely does not accept. It would be Arabic, Paschtu, German, Dutch and Jewish. A last comment "If you tell a 15 year old girl, which escaped from the war, that you will kill her also real, for us it is not to accept"
Aischa, Ijs, Seagul
"Imagine: There is a ghost jumping round the world. She tells that a world without war and force is possible. She tells us that men and women have equal rights. Even that we can live without poverty and conform with mother nature.
[Aug 7, 2011 12:53:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates